Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 55. (Read 378562 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
You're awesome DT...I knew I could count on you.  Thanks for the pic and the updates!
No problem sorry about the slow updates some times,
It is hard to push updates out as I have to confirm with several sources before I can post Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
You're awesome DT...I knew I could count on you.  Thanks for the pic and the updates!
donator
Hey guys!
I got a picture for you,

Will and the guys are writing a review/summary of the tech that they have received, which will contain information on the tech.

We are very happy with the tech though, it is very impressive and works well.
That's all I have for now, I will keep feeding you guys more information as it comes in Smiley
//DeaDTerra
donator
Two of ID members are currently in Canada, preparing the DC and waiting for full scale production to start.

Did I miss where the farm's location changed to Canada from Europe?  This is not reflected on the first post of this thread.

This. There should be an official newsfeed of this to inform investors what is happening.

Hopefully everyone remembers the IPO filing stated that no dividends would be payed to private shares until all public shares got an accumulated dividend of at least the IPO share price... (I'm not 100% sure, but there was something like that in it.) Most probably someone will have a backup of the IPO filing from BitFunder to find the exact conditions. Maybe these documents should be published on the icedrill.io website as well.

Oh man that sounds like such a ripoff for them considering we will never make the IPO back
This was mentioned previously, to be closer to the production of the HashFast units we moved Datacenter to Canada.
Now we are a lot closer to Ciara then the previous farm, which will allow us to avoid shipping delays and costs.

I will check if Will can provide us with the Bitcoin address they have connected the units to, as well as the pool info so you can follow as we connect units.
Right now we only have test units going,
We are still waiting for full production.

Everything mined will go to the public shareholders, nothing will go to the private shareholders as agreed.

We have pictures and documentation, but I need to check what information we are allowed to disclosed (specs of units, pictures of units etc).
We will have a update available for you guys shortly Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 392
Two of ID members are currently in Canada, preparing the DC and waiting for full scale production to start.

Did I miss where the farm's location changed to Canada from Europe?  This is not reflected on the first post of this thread.

This. There should be an official newsfeed of this to inform investors what is happening.

Hopefully everyone remembers the IPO filing stated that no dividends would be payed to private shares until all public shares got an accumulated dividend of at least the IPO share price... (I'm not 100% sure, but there was something like that in it.) Most probably someone will have a backup of the IPO filing from BitFunder to find the exact conditions. Maybe these documents should be published on the icedrill.io website as well.

Oh man that sounds like such a ripoff for them considering we will never make the IPO back
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

You are correct, you need to look a few pages back for confirmation.
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/

legendary
Activity: 1512
We have received several test units that worked well, so we know that HF has the tech ready to go.

What is the address these units are mining to?  Do you have any proof to validate these claims?  Surely one of ID's IT guys has a phone with a camera on it.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
So IceDrill is hashing with 4PH right now?  Grin
Looks like a proper compensation for a 10x difficulty increase to me!  Cool

(before someone takes me seriously, i'm trolling)
legendary
Activity: 1029
@DeaDTerra, with the amount of people involved in IceDrill how come nobody can come out and give any update at the most crucial time ?

Your negligence at keeping us updated is very likely to cause even more financial lost,

Between playing starcraft and launching ATMs do you have any time left to try save what's left of ID ?

Question : Have you at least had lawyers review the contract ?
I can give you guys a quick update.
We have received several test units that worked well, so we know that HF has the tech ready to go.
We will have our Sierras soon.
Everything is ready to go and at the moment we are waiting for HashFast.

We are currently discussing with HashFast regarding the delay of the units and the failure to deliver within the guaranteed date.
//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra, can you confirm Sierra hashing around 2 TH/s?
And can you confirm that they hashing for US, shareholders?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
@DeaDTerra, with the amount of people involved in IceDrill how come nobody can come out and give any update at the most crucial time ?

Your negligence at keeping us updated is very likely to cause even more financial lost,

Between playing starcraft and launching ATMs do you have any time left to try save what's left of ID ?

We are currently discussing with HashFast regarding the delay of the units and the failure to deliver within the guaranteed date.
//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra, can you confirm Sierra hashing around 2 TH/s?
donator

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 178
are the shares on icedrill.io tradeable?

if yes, how?
Probably less. That's the default price from the tool, but I suppose (hope) IceDrill got a lower price, considering the order volume.
Are you sure that means what you think it means?
I think you are mixing spot conversion of btc with USD.
So you would be more correct to say "I think we paid $5,000 per sierra (make your own guess here) and now to get that $5,000 back we only need to mine XX bitcoins at today's price.   To get the number of bitcoins paid per machine back, i would think your number would be between 30 to 45 bitcoin per machine.

Ow, I indeed falsely assumed HF sod at fixed BTC prices. Ok, we're screwed.

Best option would be a full BTC refund. As they are shipping 2 months late, that only sounds reasonable. Or they could charge 5,000 USD per machine at the current rate and refund the excess we payed in BTC at the pre-order. I believe they stated previously that they were still holding our pre-order in Bitcoins, so they did not yet convert it to dollars.
Activity: 392
do we know if icedrill will be getting any kind of compensation for the late shipments at all?

I would think that would be covered in the discussions of this highroller forum which was recently mentioned...
Us mere mortals can only speculate.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
do we know if icedrill will be getting any kind of compensation for the late shipments at all?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Shit, I don't wanna sound like a troll but if we don't get mining before diff is ~10 billion, then 3 month revenue will be something like 0.000033333 per share.  Cry  Angry

... and since hardware reinvestment will be similarly underfunded it might take a year to gain ground.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Probably less. That's the default price from the tool, but I suppose (hope) IceDrill got a lower price, considering the order volume.
Are you sure that means what you think it means?
I think you are mixing spot conversion of btc with USD.
So you would be more correct to say "I think we paid $5,000 per sierra (make your own guess here) and now to get that $5,000 back we only need to mine XX bitcoins at today's price.   To get the number of bitcoins paid per machine back, i would think your number would be between 30 to 45 bitcoin per machine.
Pages:
Jump to: