Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 93. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
That result didn't come up for me.. anyone who is reading this should attempt to do this search themselves.  Uniquify is NOT a registered business - see it for yourself.

Dude... just stop... its getting tiring...
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
That result didn't come up for me.. anyone who is reading this should attempt to do this search themselves.  Uniquify is NOT a registered business - see it for yourself.
Activity: 32
I just did a U.S. business registry search for Uniquify and it doesn't exist in the database.  Seems sooooo legit.   Roll Eyes  Let me guess -- offshore company?

Forgot you troll everything.

Data is updated to the California Business Search on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. Results reflect work processed through Tuesday, August 27, 2013. Please refer to Processing Times for the received dates of filings currently being processed. The data provided is not a complete or certified record of an entity.

Select an entity name below to view additional information. Results are listed alphabetically in ascending order by entity name.
For information on checking or reserving a name, refer to Name Availability.
For information on ordering certificates, copies of documents and/or status reports or to request a more extensive search, refer to Information Requests.
For help with searching an entity name, refer to Search Tips.
For descriptions of the various fields and status types, refer to Field Descriptions and Status Definitions.
Results of search for " UNIQUIFY " returned 1 entity record.

Entity Number   Date Filed   Status   Entity Name   Agent for Service of Process
C2781187   06/14/2005   ACTIVE   UNIQUIFY, INC.   SAM KIM

Data is updated to the California Business Search on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. Results reflect work processed through Tuesday, August 27, 2013. Please refer to Processing Times for the received dates of filings currently being processed. The data provided is not a complete or certified record of an entity.

Entity Name:   UNIQUIFY, INC.
Entity Number:   C2781187
Date Filed:   06/14/2005
Jurisdiction:   CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:   3375 SCOTT BLVD, SUITE#206
Entity City, State, Zip:   SANTA CLARA CA 95054
Agent for Service of Process:   SAM KIM
Agent Address:   18789 MCFARLAND AVE
Agent City, State, Zip:   SARATOGA CA 95070
I just did a U.S. business registry search for Uniquify and it doesn't exist in the database.  Seems sooooo legit.   Roll Eyes  Let me guess -- offshore company?
Activity: 32
I mean it's still possible lol, but there is no need for it. They already raised millions by now all they need to do is disappear, not spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with a firm, to get some extra money that probably won't be much after including the design costs.

Everything else seems plausible but the Uniquify thing doesn't.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

Uniquify did the chip design and they aren't cheap and they don't do work on consignment.  Seems about the most expensive way possible to run a scam.   Lets see.  In order to scam people we should hire an expensive IC design firm, pay them up front, have them design a SHA-2 processor that beats most of the competitors .... THEN instead of just selling it we will pull a scam. Huh  

However the reverse scam gets even better.  HF reports tape out is complete and there will be a joint press release with the fab.  So when setting up a scam, the best thing to do, it pay a ton to highly rated IC design firm for a design your don't need, and then make the scam more believable by paying a million more to a foundry to complete a tapeout and begin a wafer run.  Then when you get the chips instead of delivering them ... scam.
Activity: 560
I find it weird that icebreaker and crumbs have been accused of being the same person, and then for this theory to be further solidified by them jerking each other off with the champaign post.  Puppet is an understatement.  Icedrill is a hoax.

True? Not true? Why did you buy shares?

Bought them and then sold them, after realizing how fraudulent their claims were

Care to elaborate for the rest of us?

Absolutely..
Look at eASIC, a partner of Activemining... they have done reputable work with Seagate, a hard drive manufacturer.
Now, look at Hashfast... Hashfast?  No one has ever heard of them.  They haven't done reputable work with ANYONE.  
When shit hits the fan, icedrill is doing to blame HASHFAST, which is a vapour company.  It works out perfect.. pass the blame onto someone who doesn't exist!  It's the biggest scam BTCT has ever seen, and their claims of future hashpower are completely ridiculous.  Anybody who has done their research can see this is a shell company with nothing but completely anonymous people in power behind a faceless product..

How about uniquify? They seem to have been around for quite some time. But yeah hashfast just looks like a bunch of scammers, especially their marketing guru self shot lol.
I find it weird that icebreaker and crumbs have been accused of being the same person, and then for this theory to be further solidified by them jerking each other off with the champaign post.  Puppet is an understatement.  Icedrill is a hoax.

Bought them and then sold them, after realizing how fraudulent their claims were

Absolutely..
Look at eASIC, a partner of Activemining... they have done reputable work with Seagate, a hard drive manufacturer.
Now, look at Hashfast... Hashfast?  No one has ever heard of them.  They haven't done reputable work with ANYONE.  
When shit hits the fan, icedrill is doing to blame HASHFAST, which is a vapour company.  It works out perfect.. pass the blame onto someone who doesn't exist!  It's the biggest scam BTCT has ever seen, and their claims of future hashpower are completely ridiculous.  Anybody who has done their research can see this is a shell company with nothing but completely anonymous people in power behind a faceless product..
I find it weird that icebreaker and crumbs have been accused of being the same person, and then for this theory to be further solidified by them jerking each other off with the champaign post.  Puppet is an understatement.  Icedrill is a hoax.

I find it weird that icebreaker and crumbs have been accused of being the same person, and then for this theory to be further solidified by them jerking each other off with the champaign post.  Puppet is an understatement.  Icedrill is a hoax.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Champagne corked, flutes filled with ginger ale?

The unopened bottle is for the next round!   Grin

-iCEBUCKET
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
Hi Everyone,

HashFast’s Golden Nonce GN ASIC successfully taped-out yesterday, Wednesday the 28th, and has been released for 28nm fabrication to a well-known, leading-edge foundry. More details will follow in next week’s joint press release.

https://hashfast.com/tapeout/

- HashFast Team

Great news, thanks for posting John Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Hi Everyone,

HashFast’s Golden Nonce GN ASIC successfully taped-out yesterday, Wednesday the 28th, and has been released for 28nm fabrication to a well-known, leading-edge foundry. More details will follow in next week’s joint press release.

- HashFast Team

Activity: 154
Hi Everyone,

- HashFast Team
donator
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

I think he is somewhat right in the sense that :

• Hosting the equipment safely,
  • Providing sufficient electrical load,
  • Finding best electricity cost
  • Keeping it running
  • Dealing with the noise
  • Cooling the equipment
  • Replacing equipment,
  • Making sure the company is liable to ship on time
  • Negociating equipment price
  • Doing the best decision on how to spend that 25% reinvestment.

All of those thing benefit greatly from an economy of scale.

I find the management overhead cost of IceDrill to be well priced. Sufficient to handle the worst cases, making this investment as safe and potentially profitable as the market conditions allow.

Agreed. IceDrill is in a good spot right now. My own projections show an interesting return on BTC invested if there is no delay in the deployment schedule, and a comfortable margin of maneuver if there is. I'm fully confident in DeadTerra, will and the others involved, as well as in HashFast and Uniquify. Theses guys are pros.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Buying IceDrill shares one does not have to pay electricity, keep the equipment running, if it brokes have to replace it, and so on...
It still seems a good deal to me...

Of those only not having to keep the equipment running is correct.  Any electricity costs come out of the gross revenue.  It is no different then mining your own coins and putting aside enough to pay the power bill.  Any damaged equipment has to be replaced from gross revenue and reducing the revenue until replaced, once again the same as hardware you own.

I think IceDrill is a good project but come on, if those facts came as a shock to you, maybe you shouldn't be an investor, generally speaking.

True, but it's not me the person who has to do that, plus in my country electricity is very expensive, pretty sure they have a better deal.

And if I have a mining rig and it broke, in the time between sending it to the manufacture and receiving a new one I'll earn zero, this scenario does not apply here.

Still think it's good deal, and it does no invalidate mining at home...
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Buying IceDrill shares one does not have to pay electricity, keep the equipment running, if it brokes have to replace it, and so on...
It still seems a good deal to me...

Of those only not having to keep the equipment running is correct.  Any electricity costs come out of the gross revenue.  It is no different then mining your own coins and putting aside enough to pay the power bill.  Any damaged equipment has to be replaced from gross revenue and reducing the revenue until replaced, once again the same as hardware you own.

I think IceDrill is a good project but come on, if those facts came as a shock to you, maybe you shouldn't be an investor, generally speaking.

I think he is somewhat right in the sense that :

• Hosting the equipment safely,
  • Providing sufficient electrical load,
  • Finding best electricity cost
  • Keeping it running
  • Dealing with the noise
  • Cooling the equipment
  • Replacing equipment,
  • Making sure the company is liable to ship on time
  • Negociating equipment price
  • Doing the best decision on how to spend that 25% reinvestment.

All of those thing benefit greatly from an economy of scale.

I find the management overhead cost of IceDrill to be well priced. Sufficient to handle the worst cases, making this investment as safe and potentially profitable as the market conditions allow.
Pages:
Jump to: