Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins - page 2. (Read 54634 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activemining has had problems getting their act together, but now it seems they are delivering on their promises...EXCEPT for getting shares online, but because of the actions of one disgruntled shareholder, everyone is out in the cold.

Don't be ridiculous.  You gave your shares to Ken, and he doesn't want to list them or pay you dividends.  He simply conned you again.  There's absolutely no evidence of any investigation beyond Slaughter's own claim.  Shares in Active Mining are trading on CT right now.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
Placed your complaint?

to tell you the truth I have been hesitating to file the complaint.
I will explain by way of the example of another contentious security in this forum, namely ActiveMining. I also have a position in ActiveMining, who recently had a complaint filed with their local regulatory body, and that has only resulted in all shares being untradeable, thuslty screwing all the investors, whether they had faith in ActM or not. Needless to say there are some pretty angry investors out there.

Activemining has had problems getting their act together, but now it seems they are delivering on their promises...EXCEPT for getting shares online, but because of the actions of one disgruntled shareholder, everyone is out in the cold.

In comparison, Kenilworth has basically disappeared (no replies here, or from direct emails) so it is not fair to compare them. Activemining is actually trying, Kenilworth looks like they are simply a thief...so I would like to complain, and would advise all shareholders to do so, BUT ... I do not want to act alone and then bear the wrath of members here who feel they should continue to be given a chance.

maybe we should have a poll? Are you invested in this apparent scam? would you like to see actions taken vis a vis complaints to the Australian authorities?

I have a very small stake in this shitty mess, so I am not desperate to recover funds. I invested in good faith for the novelty of the idea and to support this sort of BTC/real world investments direction, but I feel like I have been taken for an ass.

Put your feelings regarding filing of complaints in here and I will take it from there.
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Placed your complaint?
legendary
Ad maiora!
the place to take your complaints about this scam "company" is the Australian Securities and Investments Commision (ASIC coincidentally) their consumer protection and complaints page is https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/

I'm just reading it now and will post my complaints there from now on, I suggest you all do as well. no shares, no news, nothing from kenilworth, this has gone on far too long already.

they are acting very foolish considering their registration with ASIC comes up for review in 4 days.

should have addressed your shareholders guys!
legendary
Ad maiora!
whatever goes on kenilworth-less remains silent, therefore I must conclude they are gone and have no plans to honor their shareholders by making these shares tradeable on havelock, pivately, or anywhere else.

Kenilworth! I'm talking to you. Tell us WTF is going on!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
oh look!  the kenilworth listing on havelock is labeled "invalid" now!

looks like these thieves have absconded with our btc. glad i only put a tiny amount in, but i will be notifying the authorities nonetheless.

scumbags.

Think it has to do with havelock changes interpreting this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6173037

Replacement for NEOBEE[Q] and COG?
I agree.

For the record. Havelock Investments never offered NEOBEE or COG.
NEOBEE was a pass-through Fund.
COG was listed elsewhere and their shareholders requested to be listed on our exchange.
We no longer offer pass-thorough Funds unless the direct shares are managed directly by us as we do with the ASICMiner Fund.

Cheers!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Kids, don't buy Bitcoin "shares".
KS
Hmm, never got my shares on Havelock... Cry
legendary
Ad maiora!
oh look!  the kenilworth listing on havelock is labeled "invalid" now!

looks like these thieves have absconded with our btc. glad i only put a tiny amount in, but i will be notifying the authorities nonetheless.

scumbags.
KS
legendary
Ad maiora!
this sucks.

say SOMETHING!

anything...
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Well it seems like Prendergast123 has been logging on to his account recently, but he never bothered to comment on the matter.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
legendary
Hello,

We can't really comment on any ongoing applications currently with us.

Well it is nice to know that they are applying and it is still ongoing at this time

Thanks
Activity: 328
Hello,

We can't really comment on any ongoing applications currently with us.
KS
A comment from Havelock would be nice at this point. KNL states issues from Havelock's side, which would sort of explain why some shares have been transferred and others not.
legendary
I guess I'm curious havelock if your around can you tell them what the situation is
(Aka the user)
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Waiting for my shares to be transferred to Havelock since 20 Nov. 2013.

No hurry  Roll Eyes

hurry up
KS
Waiting for my shares to be transferred to Havelock since 20 Nov. 2013.

No hurry  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
so... they send everybody a super-inept email that says actually nothing and full of bad links, then go silent again...
I also wonder about the status on havelock. It says "private" next to the listing and the shares are not tradeable. Is this due to action or inaction on Kennilworth's part, or is it up to havelock and regulation-ing on their end that has prevented full approval and green light to trade.

I suppose kennilworth could very well be mineral explorations guys who have shitty PR and internet skills, cant say what the hell is going on since zero communications. I suppose until trading is enabled no news is good news (?)

Havelock locks all stocks while they import users and determine straggler shareholders. I'm not sure how it will work though with Kenilworth due to them not releasing more IPO shares (I can only speak from our standpoint as we did issue new shares after importing to HL).
Pages:
Jump to: