Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins - page 4. (Read 54634 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
nothing  update?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
we need some updates here. when can the shares trade on havelock? what are the results of your test drillings? silence is no good, please release some info!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've got my shares on Havelock, but I don't know when it can trade.
So when can Kenilworth trade on Havelock?

When can we get the transferred shares on Havelock? We need to know the progress!
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
I transferred my shares on Nov. 20 on Bitfunder and sent the form on bizodo then but I don't see anything on Havelock.

Anything I can/should do to verify the transfer?

Same here I transfered my shares and there's no sign of them on Havelock yet  Huh

Prendergast123,

Some instructions on what to do in the event that a shareholder has not received their shares on Havelock yet, would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I transferred my shares on Nov. 20 on Bitfunder and sent the form on bizodo then but I don't see anything on Havelock.

Same here I transfered my shares and there's no sign of them on Havelock yet  Huh
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ugh.
mine is still not there.  i didn't transfer my kenilworth because i had transfer issues so it stayedo n my bitfunder account.
legendary
Ad maiora!
I've got it now too. listed as "private" any idea when it will go "public"? there is a news update scheduled for sometime soon (mid december) it would be nice to be able to trade this thing when the news comes.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
It seems that Kenilworth appeared on Havelock: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=KENXPL

this link takes me to a havelock page reading "invalid fund symbol", doesn't appear in their list of funds. I suppose it is in pre-approval stage. Good to see some forward movement, anyway.

I just logged into my Havelock account and noticed that KENXPL is now showing up in my portfolio and on the fund list (although it is not yet open for trading). So it looks like the migration has been done now.
legendary
Ad maiora!
It seems that Kenilworth appeared on Havelock: https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=KENXPL

this link takes me to a havelock page reading "invalid fund symbol", doesn't appear in their list of funds. I suppose it is in pre-approval stage. Good to see some forward movement, anyway.
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Yes some sort of update would be highly appreciated
KS
Activity: 448
Is there some sort of hold out for Havelock? What's the delay? Could we get an ETA, pretty please?
The link says your account is not currently active and is asking for a email address and password. Huh

- I was adding a "captcha" as recommended, apologies for the brief downtime.
Everything is moving along nicely.

Good Job! Come on ! I also wait for your good news.
legendary
Ad maiora!
just get them onto havelock before mid december, please!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Glad I sold all my shares of this way back. It's still not on Havelock.
ar9
Activity: 352
So what happened to my Kenilworth shares that are on Bitfunder?

I have set my public address, is that enough?
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
And what does that mean? When will the asset be listed on Havelock?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The link says your account is not currently active and is asking for a email address and password. Huh

- I was adding a "captcha" as recommended, apologies for the brief downtime.
Pages:
Jump to: