Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 54634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
so... they send everybody a super-inept email that says actually nothing and full of bad links, then go silent again...
I also wonder about the status on havelock. It says "private" next to the listing and the shares are not tradeable. Is this due to action or inaction on Kennilworth's part, or is it up to havelock and regulation-ing on their end that has prevented full approval and green light to trade.

I suppose kennilworth could very well be mineral explorations guys who have shitty PR and internet skills, cant say what the hell is going on since zero communications. I suppose until trading is enabled no news is good news (?)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Any updates to Kenilworth? When they will relaunch on Havelock or somewhere else?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I received several dozen of this today with a differing link at the bottom.  I clicked the link and got a website with a database error.  I'm not sure what to make of it.
I've also got ~15 emails like this. I just deleted them.
@KENILWORTH, if the email is legid, send it again with a different subject and not from an aol account.

Also received the email seemed pretty dodgy so just deleted it as well.
Activity: 196
I received several dozen of this today with a differing link at the bottom.  I clicked the link and got a website with a database error.  I'm not sure what to make of it.
I've also got ~15 emails like this. I just deleted them.
@KENILWORTH, if the email is legid, send it again with a different subject and not from an aol account.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Quote from: via email
Dear Shareholders,
Thank you for your investment in Kenilworth Exploration.
This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your information regarding your transfer of shares from the BitFunder Exchange onto the Havelock Exchange.  We have been working closely with the Havelock team since December 2013. However, despite this constant communication with the Havelock management team, we are still not sure of a possible launch date for Kenilworth on the Havelock website.  This is due 100% to operational issues within Havelock and are independent of  Kenilworth.
As a result of this issue and continued delays, Kenilworth management, wish to keep you informed that while we are continuing to work with Havelock with supplying what ever information is required to establish Kenilworth Exploration on the Havelock Exchange (KENXPL). We have also started to initiate an additional "Plan B" -  where each account will be held on an Independent Kenilworth Server where dividends will be payed directly to each account holder.
We want each shareholder to be assured that each of their shares in Kenilworth Exploration is well documented and all their information is accounted for and secure.
We apologizes for this delay but we are working with Havelock to the best of our ability and hope to have good news to announce soon regarding continued advances in the Kenilworth Exploration Project.
Thank you for your patience and continued support in Kenilworth.
Kindest regards,
Patrick T. Prendergast

Kindest regards,

Kenilworth team

I can't shine light on what's going on with Kenilworth.

But I do have email records on my end with RentalStarter's correspondence with Havelock. Our first contact with them for listing was January the 9th, the re-IPO date was February the 7th.

Take it as you may.
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Quote from: via email
Dear Shareholders,
Thank you for your investment in Kenilworth Exploration.
This e-mail is to confirm that we have received your information regarding your transfer of shares from the BitFunder Exchange onto the Havelock Exchange.  We have been working closely with the Havelock team since December 2013. However, despite this constant communication with the Havelock management team, we are still not sure of a possible launch date for Kenilworth on the Havelock website.  This is due 100% to operational issues within Havelock and are independent of  Kenilworth.
As a result of this issue and continued delays, Kenilworth management, wish to keep you informed that while we are continuing to work with Havelock with supplying what ever information is required to establish Kenilworth Exploration on the Havelock Exchange (KENXPL). We have also started to initiate an additional "Plan B" -  where each account will be held on an Independent Kenilworth Server where dividends will be payed directly to each account holder.
We want each shareholder to be assured that each of their shares in Kenilworth Exploration is well documented and all their information is accounted for and secure.
We apologizes for this delay but we are working with Havelock to the best of our ability and hope to have good news to announce soon regarding continued advances in the Kenilworth Exploration Project.
Thank you for your patience and continued support in Kenilworth.
Kindest regards,
Patrick T. Prendergast

Kindest regards,

Kenilworth team

Still no news? I hope everything is going well with getting the shares listed on havelock.  Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I've got shares on HL for 2 months. I saw Rental Starter has issued their shares on HL. Hope they issue Kenilworth soon.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I've tried contacting them on their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/KenilworthExploration - I previously emailed the address listed there a few weeks ago and still haven't got a reply?
legendary
Ad maiora!
the hell is going on guys? bad news? you can tell me. I'm a big boy.
lets have a little info here, a webinar, something, anything...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How can my shares be confirmed? I transferred from bitfunder a long time ago but haven't received the shares on havelock.

Is this stock now a scam or is something actually happening?
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Still have not received mine either.

Sad

I still haven't received my shares on Havelock? 

I'm sorry to hear that.  Prendergast123 doesn't seem to log on often.  Perhaps you should try contacting Havelock about your situation.  No guarantees but maybe they can help...
Still have not received mine either.

Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I still haven't received my shares on Havelock? 
We are working with Havelock to be made active on their website.
We have supplied all of the information which they require and we are currently waiting for them to process all of their current listings. We are on the list and hope to be active on their system very soon.

Thank you for your patients with this process.
Once we have gone live on Havelock, we will sheducle another Webinar and provide a full recap of current events.

Kindest regards,
Kenilworth Resources Team.

Please be more active on forum. If you were missing for a month in forum, people are going to be panic.
legendary
Ad maiora!
good news. thank you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We are working with Havelock to be made active on their website.
We have supplied all of the information which they require and we are currently waiting for them to process all of their current listings. We are on the list and hope to be active on their system very soon.

Thank you for your patients with this process.
Once we have gone live on Havelock, we will sheducle another Webinar and provide a full recap of current events.

Kindest regards,
Kenilworth Resources Team.
We need to contact them and push them more active.

The shares are private for more than a month and the issuer not login in forum for 20 days. Are they trying to scam?
legendary
Ad maiora!
they were pretty good about communicating before, now they have gone silent. I certainly hope they can get the shares tradeable before any sort of news. right now they are "private" on Havelock and therefore untradeable! not good!

I have numerous contacts in the exploration mining world here in Canada, and all of my inquiries have been met with skepticism. Not that they think Kenilworth is fake, on the contrary. What they tell me is that 99% of ALL exploration companies go broke. It is just the way it goes, they are all long-shots. If they do strike rich veins, they will profit handsomely, but more likely than not, they will come up empty handed.

I've still got my fingers crossed, but what I EXPECT from Kenilworth is this; GET THE SHARES TRADING!!!!!!! and a little update/news/progress report would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Anyone tried to contact them through the website or telephone?

http://www.kenilworthexploration.com/#!contact/ce84
Pages:
Jump to: