Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] - KENILWORTH - Real World Mining Opportunity with Bitcoins - page 8. (Read 54634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
I submitted form to transfer my shares as soon as I got it (sept 26?) and no movement so far. any ETA for shares to actually move? the sooner I get 100% away from BTCTC and wash the stink off my hands the better. :-)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

The listed page has a form for people to fill in - I hope you are subsequently going to ask them to transfer their shares to you before you give out shares on Bitfunder.  Otherwise people can claim their shares then transfer them to someone else (or sell them on the market).

Thank you for your comments.
- Correct, bridging onto BitFunder will commence once trading has stopped on BTCT as per the statement made by Ethan:
    • October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.
    - The verification process is in place so as no share will be duplicated.

Note:
    Thank you, to all the Kenilworth shareholders that have submitted on the forum to date.
    Everything is moving along "smoothly" under the circumstances.

Hello, I have Kenilworth on BTCT. But I haven't fill in your form because I don't how many shares I will have on 7th Oct. 2013. I am still selling my shares.

Could you figure out what should I do if I am not sure how many shares will be left?[/list]
    Activity: 70
    Merit: 10

The listed page has a form for people to fill in - I hope you are subsequently going to ask them to transfer their shares to you before you give out shares on Bitfunder.  Otherwise people can claim their shares then transfer them to someone else (or sell them on the market).

Thank you for your comments.
    - Correct, bridging onto BitFunder will commence once trading has stopped on BTCT as per the statement made by Ethan:
      • October 7, 2013, all forms of secondary market trading will be halted on both sites.
      - The verification process is in place so as no share will be duplicated.

Note:
      Thank you, to all the Kenilworth shareholders that have submitted on the forum to date.
      Everything is moving along "smoothly" under the circumstances.
      Activity: 532
      I also hold their shares, and waiting for the solution.
      Solution Smiley
      Also a reminder that Patrick Prendergast will be holding a webinar on the 1st October

Solution Smiley
      Also a reminder that Patrick Prendergast will be holding a webinar on the 1st October
      Activity: 728
      legendary
      Ad maiora!
      I just sent Prendergast123 a PM.

They have not been online recent enough to see what's going on. I am sure they will see the situation and move to either Havelock or Bitfunder.

Smiley

they are listed on bitfunder, i dont know about havelock. Personally, I prefer BF.
      legendary
      Activity: 1176
      Merit: 1015
      I just sent Prendergast123 a PM.

They have not been online recent enough to see what's going on. I am sure they will see the situation and move to either Havelock or Bitfunder.

Smiley
      legendary
      Ad maiora!
      Any thoughts and/or comments about a plan stemming from the recent btct.co news?
      +1
      Activity: 400
      Merit: 250
      the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
      Any thoughts and/or comments about a plan stemming from the recent btct.co news?
      Activity: 400
      Merit: 250
      the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery
      Nice! Keep the good news coming!  Cool
      Thomson Resource AJM Cobar Article Nov-Dec 2012
      "Kenilworth Exploration Webinar - 10.14.13"
      The meeting is next scheduled on:
      Monday, October 14, 2013
      4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)

Registration Form URL: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=E959DF8083483C
      Webinar Live Link: http://www.anymeeting.com/kenilworth1
      Activity: 27
      Merit: 0

Kenilworth Press Release - 8.21.13 :    

We are pleased to announce that Kenilworth Exploration Ltd, has secured an investment of $250,000 Australian dollars into our IPO at a value per share of BTC0.0018. These funds will be available in September together with funds already invested by our current shareholders. This now gives us sufficient funds to initiate our Electromagnetic Survey (EM) using Helitem Technology for certain portions of our three EL's. Helitem is the worlds most powerful time-domain electromagnetic system, ensuring the greatest depth of exploration possible for any electromagnetic system.

The IPO will remain open at the current offer price as this EM survey commences and the IPO (Round 1) will close on the presentation of our survey results in approximately four months. Our initial EM survey was budgeted to cost $456,663 Australian Dollars however this did not include supervision and analysis costs, so our current program will be reduced in size and be very targeted.

We intend to complete the full EM survey area following increased investor confidence with the release of the results in four months. We appreciate that investors on the bitcoin exchanges have been cautious in their support of our IPO. However, we believe by staying the course and proving the presence of mineralization we will build confidence in the permanence and long term value of our mineral assets.

Please feel free to reTweet:
      http://clicktotweet.com/cvG22

Pages:
      Jump to: