Pages:
Author

Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com - page 3. (Read 16624 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
biggest bug imho: not being able to bring assets online.
i've been following you around for close to three weeks now (pm, irc) to no avail.

It's not that unreasonable for it to take a few weeks to green light a new asset.

Is it possible they are not interested in your asset?

I already had the OKAY for the assets, albeit they're rather smallish and owned privately 100%.
We just "never got around" to setting them up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i've been following you around for close to three weeks now (pm, irc) to no avail.

It's not that unreasonable for it to take a few weeks to green light a new asset.

Is it possible they are not interested in your asset?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
please answer my support ticket.i lost assets

nocompare
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan
Hey Ukto,

I just discovered that I've lost my 3 asicminer shares. Someone (not me) has transferred them to the vi6ecps account on the 19th.

Please reply to my support ticket! It's been 24 hours already.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Is it possible to automatically re-buy shares with the dividend you got from another share?
i.e.

ASICMINER dividends ---> 1 BTC ---> auto-buy GRAET-LOAN

?

I was also going to suggest this  Grin
Activity: 390
Is it possible to automatically re-buy shares with the dividend you got from another share?
i.e.

ASICMINER dividends ---> 1 BTC ---> auto-buy GRAET-LOAN

?
Activity: 448
personally, I am not overly concerned regarding the legality of equity-based crowdfunding, on the other hand, the way bitFunder.com is set up, there are some very real attack/regulation vectors, such as the dependence on weExchange, but also its .com TLD, and probably a bunch of other aspects that most of us are not aware of.

given the number of btc exchanges and equity market places that were shut down over time, I would hope these issues to be properly addressed in some way, to ensure that early-adopters of bitFunder.com would not be prone to such a scenario, possibly by supporting other exchanges. For example, see: http://bex.io/

I mentioned to someone in a pm recently that the tld should soon not be an issue. Smiley
I feel that Bitfunder needs to have either the option to set the time to your own native local time, or a server time situated somewhere at the top of the page, as it's very hard for me to tell when the last trade was on a share/bond.

This is in the works. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I feel that Bitfunder needs to have either the option to set the time to your own native local time, or a server time situated somewhere at the top of the page, as it's very hard for me to tell when the last trade was on a share/bond.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
personally, I am not overly concerned regarding the legality of equity-based crowdfunding, on the other hand, the way bitFunder.com is set up, there are some very real attack/regulation vectors, such as the dependence on weExchange, but also its .com TLD, and probably a bunch of other aspects that most of us are not aware of.

given the number of btc exchanges and equity market places that were shut down over time, I would hope these issues to be properly addressed in some way, to ensure that early-adopters of bitFunder.com would not be prone to such a scenario, possibly by supporting other exchanges. For example, see: http://bex.io/

Good points.  I'd like to see BF establish .onion and .bit backup domains, as well as a diffuse piratebay-like hosting structure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I agree regarding the referral program, I briefly mentioned that in a message I sent to Ukyo earlier. But there are more options to increase adoption, while also increasing profits for bitFunder through various channels. Ideally, bitFunder would eat its own dog food and actually issue bitFunder shares through bitFunder, that way we could support the project by buying shares, but also get more people involved who can profit from its success, i.e. who are interested in it succeeding in the long run.

Thus, adding a referral program and issuing bitFunder shares should go hand in hand hopefully.

Agree. BTCGlobal and LTCGlobal are offering shares for their own project, I think.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I agree regarding the referral program, I briefly mentioned that in a message I sent to Ukyo earlier. But there are more options to increase adoption, while also increasing profits for bitFunder through various channels. Ideally, bitFunder would eat its own dog food and actually issue bitFunder shares through bitFunder, that way we could support the project by buying shares, but also get more people involved who can profit from its success, i.e. who are interested in it succeeding in the long run.

Thus, adding a referral program and issuing bitFunder shares should go hand in hand hopefully.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Aside from the API, all that BitFunder needs in my opinion is more Users and more Assets (=higher trade volume and more possibilities for investing money).

This might be done by adding two features:
- Adding LTC as a payment method
- Start a referal program, so that we can link BitFunder in our signature (and get a few mBTC for every registration).

Referral program is a good idea!

LTC is a good idea too, but only if you set it a separate market. I'm not interested in seeing an asset being able to be paid for by more than one currency.
Aside from the API, all that BitFunder needs in my opinion is more Users and more Assets (=higher trade volume and more possibilities for investing money).

This might be done by adding two features:
- Adding LTC as a payment method
- Start a referal program, so that we can link BitFunder in our signature (and get a few mBTC for every registration).
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Just bumping for API

It's moving along, both WebSocket and REST.

A few people have started gaining some access. Smiley
Any rough estimate when its released to general public?
Just bumping for API

It's moving along, both WebSocket and REST.

A few people have started gaining some access. Smiley
the market view table uses javascript instead of real a href links currently, so that it is currently not possible to open multiple stocks in separate tabs, in addition the initial asset view takes ages to load (latest google chrome) because of "Loading chart..." (the charts are awesome btw, but maybe there's a way to partially cache things?) - it would be great if you could get these fixed.

I have been testing ideas for a replacement for the market page that I think most people will be happier with. Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Pages:
Jump to: