Pages:
Author

Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com - page 4. (Read 16626 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the market view table uses javascript instead of real a href links currently, so that it is currently not possible to open multiple stocks in separate tabs, in addition the initial asset view takes ages to load (latest google chrome) because of "Loading chart..." (the charts are awesome btw, but maybe there's a way to partially cache things?) - it would be great if you could get these fixed.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I guess that its not that significant, but it would be nice if i could just right click and open on new tab assets when im on the asset market list.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
My suggestions:
- API support to track the prices of shares and to overview the dividend payments in an external program would be really great!
- A BitFunder News section informing about site updates / new features and also new shares
Activity: 448
Sorry if this has already been asked, or sounds "daft".

Would it be possible to have 2FA for withdrawals without having to have it active for logging in?

Thank you for providing this market.

But then you'd need it for orders too.

Yes. I should have a 2-Factor settings area.

30 days is too much when dealing with funds.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
And transfers. And etc.

I like Google's system - trusted computers are auth'd for 30 days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Would it be possible to have 2FA for withdrawals without having to have it active for logging in?

But then you'd need it for orders too.
Activity: 283

Are you dating Vbs perchance?

I don't spend enough time on here to know who Vbs is, sorry buddy lol.  

But it's hard when a company is releasing additional Stocks, and flippers are undercutting the IPO.  If that makes any sense? I'm still learning!

>>Edit: Ok yes, Vbs is exactly where I got that idea from, in the AMC Thread, now I feel silly, sorry

No worries, was just teasing Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

I don't spend enough time on here to know who Vbs is, sorry buddy lol.  

But it's hard when a company is releasing additional Stocks, and flippers are undercutting the IPO.  If that makes any sense? I'm still learning!

>>Edit: Ok yes, Vbs is exactly where I got that idea from, in the AMC Thread, now I feel silly, sorry
How about Primary and Secondary markets?

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
How about Primary and Secondary markets?
Ukyo,

I just thought of one I'd really like to see:

Emails when something happens, buy, sell, option etc. That's on the list (I think). Here's what's not: ability for a user to supply a public key (PGP) to secure the emails.

Thanks.

Even better. Just added it to the notifications center stuff. Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 179
Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.
Ukyo,

I just thought of one I'd really like to see:

Emails when something happens, buy, sell, option etc. That's on the list (I think). Here's what's not: ability for a user to supply a public key (PGP) to secure the emails.

Thanks.
Activity: 140
Also, would it be possible to have unrealized and realized P/L for the account? On realized, could it also have different time frames, maybe a 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and ytd? Oh, a simple line graph showing this?

And is that a yes on the above asks?  Wink

Ah hah! something interesting to add to the graphs.

I have added this stuff to the todo list. Smiley

Thanks!

My Hero  Grin
Also, would it be possible to have unrealized and realized P/L for the account? On realized, could it also have different time frames, maybe a 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and ytd? Oh, a simple line graph showing this?

Ah hah! something interesting to add to the graphs.

I have added this stuff to the todo list. Smiley

Thanks!

UKyo

Would it be possible to adapt the Market (asset list) to have an extra column showing percentage change over (x) period, say a days trading or 12 hrs or whatever is best? Also could you make it to allow for me to change the order in which they are listed by biggest gainers or biggest losers?

Anything is possible.

And I really like this. Smiley
UKyo

Would it be possible to adapt the Market (asset list) to have an extra column showing percentage change over (x) period, say a days trading or 12 hrs or whatever is best? Also could you make it to allow for me to change the order in which they are listed by biggest gainers or biggest losers?

Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Forgive me if this has been asked (and answered) before.

What is the significance of the default ordering of assets when you first click on Market?

(edit - punctuation)

It's ordered by 24hr volume of btc.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Forgive me if this has been asked (and answered) before.

What is the significance of the default ordering of assets when you first click on Market?

(edit - punctuation)
Pages:
Jump to: