Pages:
Author

Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com - page 5. (Read 16626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Would it be possible to add bid/ask on options? (Currently only can sell/ask)

Also, so owned options show up in your assets?

Finally, market depth graph is screwed up by huge bid/asks throwing off the scale.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I like bitfunder design and fast transaction, however some of the figures are not updating in real time, like trade history, BTC balance, If real time takes too much server load, I'd like to see Refresh button instead of reloading the whole page.

Everything is real time.

The only thing I can think of is that after doing a trade, the balances may not reflect correctly.
I will probably have a fix for this in the next day or so.
Hey Ukyo,

While you're taking care of all those new features, could you implement a setting that makes it so I never lose BTCitcoin on an asset?  Cheesy

Thanks in advance!

If only I could. Wink
Seriously though,

The charts are useless at present. I just leave them off. A good charting system needs many options.

It would be nice to have a pathway out for bitcoin other than just through weed (sp?) ex. Possibly you could charge a withdrawal fee for a direct path out?

I like the fill button, but could you also provide an average cost when trading at multiple prices?

I do a lot of trading on iPhone & iPad platforms because of speed and portability. Can you spend some time making interfaces for smaller windows more user friendly. You just can't see the bid and ask pricing lists at the same time. Touch scrolling doesn't always work properly.

I am working on a newer advanced buy/sell box area that gives a lot more details Smiley

Most users want exact total when using the fill buttons, but I do agree that an average is nice to know also.

I guess I will be buying an iPad soon just to test things out.
Answer support requests?  Smiley

Hi Jmutch,

You had additionally contacted me on IRC in which I replied to you there asking for more data.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Answer support requests?  Smiley
Activity: 179
Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.
Seriously though,

The charts are useless at present. I just leave them off. A good charting system needs many options.

It would be nice to have a pathway out for bitcoin other than just through weed (sp?) ex. Possibly you could charge a withdrawal fee for a direct path out?

I like the fill button, but could you also provide an average cost when trading at multiple prices?

I do a lot of trading on iPhone & iPad platforms because of speed and portability. Can you spend some time making interfaces for smaller windows more user friendly. You just can't see the bid and ask pricing lists at the same time. Touch scrolling doesn't always work properly.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Enhancement request:

Could it made so that the Assets Held tab (under My Assets) includes the BTC balance of my account in the Total Estimated Value? That way, I'll know exactly how much I have on the site.

THanks! Smiley
Activity: 179
Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.
Hey Ukyo,

While you're taking care of all those new features, could you implement a setting that makes it so I never lose BTCitcoin on an asset?  Cheesy

Thanks in advance!
hf
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
there will be no fucking vegetables
Feature request : When not logged in and trying to access an exclusive part of the website, we're redirected to the home for login, and from there to the dashboard.

I'd like to be redirected to the page I was trying to access. It's really easy to implement.

Example : logged out, access : https://bitfunder.com/myassets
redirected to home, log in, redirected to dashboard, although we should be redirected to https://bitfunder.com/myassets

+1

Other feature request - more "request" than really "feature" though :

Please use different titles on different pages. ATM every page says BitFunder.Com - Join the crowd, every BIT helps!, which is plain wrong for so many reasons. SEO, tabs, bookmarks, ...
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I like bitfunder design and fast transaction, however some of the figures are not updating in real time, like trade history, BTC balance, If real time takes too much server load, I'd like to see Refresh button instead of reloading the whole page.
Activity: 476
Feature request : When not logged in and trying to access an exclusive part of the website, we're redirected to the home for login, and from there to the dashboard.

I'd like to be redirected to the page I was trying to access. It's really easy to implement.

redirected to home, log in, redirected to dashboard, although we should be redirected to https://bitfunder.com/myassets

+1
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I'd like an API with market data like btct (OHLC).
Activity: 378
How about making it possible to change the 2 Factor key on WeEx, or to disable it?  I don't see any way to do that.  If I lose my access to that key, will my funds be stuck on BitFunder forever?
+1
same concern...
Activity: 112
an alternative to weexchange is needed, the minimum direct exchange deposit is BTC0.1 it takes me like 2 days to mine that amount of BTC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
+1 on the open assets in new tab

It would be nice if the assets were categorized/tagged (e.g. mining, gaming, loans) - possibly self-tagged by the owner

Maybe a toggle to mBTC or others. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to add 1 too few or 1 too many zeros.

Email notification on dividends posted

Not a deal breaker, but WeEx is not preferred

fees

Possibly standardize the Profiles a little bit more. Half the time the Summary and Description are identical and no link to a forum or prospectus, etc. Maybe a tab for docs such as P&L.
hf
Activity: 98
there will be no fucking vegetables

Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
  • The market depth graph is quite useless to me. Should be the same as every other exchange.
  • Someone mentioned it already but I want to open assets in new tabs easily.
What's the time zone for the trade times on BitFunder?

CDT.

Soon things will default to UTC, and allow logged in users to set their timezone in the preferences.
Pages:
Jump to: