Pages:
Author

Topic: BitFunder - Lets grow together! A request to all users - https://bitfunder.com - page 6. (Read 16624 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
What's the time zone for the trade times on BitFunder?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
bug : ATM it is possible to place sell orders for a total amount of ฿184467440737.09551615 per share. Needless to say this exceeds the total amount of bitcoin ever issued.

I suppose I could put a max trade price of 10,000 btc. It would just be an impossible trade.

Thanks for pointing it out. Smiley

-Ukyo
The functionality provides by BTCT should be refer by BITFUNDER.
Such as scheduled future dividends, and remains of recent dividend in main page...I think all those features will help investors more easily accessing to the information they needed for to make a decision...
Activity: 448
bug : ATM it is possible to place sell orders for a total amount of ฿184467440737.09551615 per share. Needless to say this exceeds the total amount of bitcoin ever issued.

I suppose I could put a max trade price of 10,000 btc. It would just be an impossible trade.

Thanks for pointing it out. Smiley

-Ukyo
add good yubikey support (register several keys, can't remove yubikey auth. without yubikey, set conditions that require yubikey authorisation)
it's also annoying that I can't open an asset in a new tab with the middle mousebutton

I think you are the second person to ask for Yubikey support.
I will look into it. Smiley

As for the asset page, I was just discussing changes for it with TAT earlier today that will make things better for a lot of people I think.

-Ukyo
hf
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
there will be no fucking vegetables
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
add good yubikey support (register several keys, can't remove yubikey auth. without yubikey, set conditions that require yubikey authorisation)
it's also annoying that I can't open an asset in a new tab with the middle mousebutton
You can disable the chart in your account settings: https://bitfunder.com/settings "Asset Charts: Not Dosplayed"

For the record it does actually say 'Not Displayed' Wink

Thanks paul! Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
You can disable the chart in your account settings: https://bitfunder.com/settings "Asset Charts: Not Dosplayed"
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Iam suprised I never heard anyone complain about this so it might me only my problem for some reason? Whenever I loard up site with  graph of any security it laggs for a bit like 2-3sec. Its not a big deal I quess but it gets anoying after a while...

This has been mentioned before and is currently being worked on Wink
Activity: 656
Iam suprised I never heard anyone complain about this so it might me only my problem for some reason? Whenever I loard up site with  graph of any security it laggs for a bit like 2-3sec. Its not a big deal I quess but it gets anoying after a while...
Activity: 224
You can't kill math.
Activity: 382
Merit: 253
No trollbox.

Reducing the fees while maintaining the volume discounts is an idea I like.

IMHO the biggest problem with WeExchange is lack of competition. Can other services be added? Maybe ensure that the new API will have functionality to allow other services to arise naturally.

I'd like to see something like the BTCT value analysis page.

As far as verification, maybe require it for public listings but still allow unverified private listings so people can outsource their shareholder management.

I like the idea of optionally bonding assets. Maybe don't have a fixed value, but each asset could have a bitcoin address that BitFunder controls that is publicly shown on the asset page with its value - perhaps as a percentage of the asset's market cap. Investors would know that their investment would be worth at least that percent.

Optional email notifications would be nice.

Getting the messaging framework up will be good.

Bring on the bots!
Activity: 140
A little error is not that big a problem.. its hard to calculate a weighted average from your transaction history and then determine profitablity.. so any such kind of service would be greatly appreciated.  Smiley
Activity: 518
BTCT has a value analysis page where your estimated profits are shown for each asset based on average buying price and current price.. It would be great to have that here too.. its a real help sometimes..

I agree, but please note that BTCTC's analysis page does have its limitations. Importing shares and transferring shares can distort your values. Even when you sell shares, the resulting portfolio value is a bit distorted, if I recall correctly.
Activity: 140
BTCT has a value analysis page where your estimated profits are shown for each asset based on average buying price and current price.. It would be great to have that here too.. its a real help sometimes..
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
My concerns and reasons for preferring btct:

* Don't feel very good about routing my coins through another site first, especially if that site looks like someone saved it from the 90s.
* The stock graphs load painfully slow, I dread using the site on my netbook.
* Notifications via mail, I need them, I want them.
* Value analysis missing: stocks bought at price x, current price y, gain/loss/dividends etc.
* And last but certainly not least: the fees, seriously.

On the plus side: the site looks good, much better than btct, but that's just not enough.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The WeExchange requirement was just another hurdle for me. I opened BitFunder and BTCT at the same time, with the sole intention of getting some ASICMINER-PT - you wanted me to go sign up to another website just to get some money in, BTCT didn't, so I went with the one that gave me less work.

I had pretty much an identical experience. I found out about BTCT and BitFunder at the same time. BTCT account creation was much smoother and I was a little put off about having to sign up with a second service for BitFunder, so I went with BTCT.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Add a troll box via coinchat  Smiley
Activity: 172
Here are my suggestions:

When the user is already signed in, the homepage still displays the "Join the crowd and help fund things with your bits! Introducing the bitcoin fund raiser and trader!" part of the page on the homepage. I feel that it would make better use of that space to have the orderbook be displayed here instead once the user is already signed in. Or at least change it to something else, like your logo. Currently, it looks like a bug, so some people may feel that your site is amateurish and not professional.

BTCT's "My Value Analysis" tab is fantastic, and it would be awesome if you guys could implement something similar to view users profits on your site.

Your fees are absolutely not an issue what so ever.

The Weexchange site visually looks very unprofessional and bland, and the way that bitfunder and weexchange work together looks more of a hacked together type of thing. Most users probably were expecting a tighter integration of Bitfunder and Weexchange, not having to find the merchant ID and whatnot.

On your FAQ, the HashPower link is dead.
Q: Can you tell me more about WeExchange?
... around December of 2011. HashPower which has hundreds ...

The bug bounty program idea seems like an interesting one, but it feels somewhat risky. Maybe implementing a copy of your website using virtual assets and whatnot having a bounty seems like a better idea.

I really like your ability to transfer shares for free between accounts on the site, I don't think I have ever seen it before.

On your Dividend Reinvestment page inside the "My Assets" tab, there seems to be some alignment issues going on. For example, the BTC character seems to be far too close to the text box, too high relative to the text box, and too small relative to the text box. I am using chrome with the most recent updates on Windows 7. I can show an image if needed.

I feel that the "News" blue tab and the "DashBoard" tab could be combined somehow, since you are getting for the most part the same information in both tabs. Even better, possibly consider merging the blue tab and the white tab under it to get a cleaner looking site, but this may just be opinion.

Emails or SMS when there is a user definable change in an asset would be useful. For example, if AsicMiner drops more than 40% in the past five minutes, send me an email and an SMS going "HOLYWTFBBQ ALL YOUR MONIES ARE FLYING AWAY!" or something like that.

I love the BTC-E trollbox, it provides endless bouts of humor but also introduces some possible panic behavior, resulting in increased volatility. If it is implemented, then there has to be moderation based on preventing spam and fishing websites. One way would be to allow only links to reddit.com/r/bitcoin and bitcointalk.

Lastly, you guys are very awesome for asking for feedback from the community like this! Keep up the fantastic work!
Pages:
Jump to: