Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 20. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
Ukyo said a week or so ago in the IRC chat, that there is a very long list of people waiting for redemption and he does not have the money. So redemption is not happening any time soon. I sold all of my shares with a small loss at that time, cause I have no interest in verifying my account. If you are holding large amounts that you can't sell without huge losses you just need to continue holding them and hope that the site goes well so Ukyo is able to pay the interest.
thy
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
At the moment I see missing dividends. I understand that Ukyo might be busy these days. I just want to keep track of them:

2013-10-06
2013-10-10

Ukyo has been paid for the two missing day

Noticed , great job ~~~
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
At the moment I see missing dividends. I understand that Ukyo might be busy these days. I just want to keep track of them:

2013-10-06
2013-10-10

Ukyo has been paid for the two missing day

2013-10-06
2013-10-10

The divs are not missing, he just paid 2x the next day.

He is right, Ukyo is not paid for this two days...
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

2013-10-06
2013-10-10

Date   Shares   Price Per   Total
2013-10-12 08:09:57   200,000   ฿0.00000500   ฿1.00000000
2013-10-11 15:12:37   200,000   ฿0.00000500   ฿1.00000000
2013-10-09 20:38:53   200,000   ฿0.00001000   ฿2.00000000
2013-10-07 06:26:20   200,000   ฿0.00000500   ฿1.00000000
2013-10-05 21:54:30   200,000   ฿0.00000500   ฿1.00000000

really?
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻

2013-10-06
2013-10-10

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

2013-10-06
2013-10-10
Hello all,
I apologize for the lack of communications, I have been traveling while dealing with all of this plus the forum outage did not help.

For the moment, I am limited on my comments. As mentioned above the expectancy was to use the funds for other things and not have to worry over a mass exchange. I am hoping to post some of the first news in the next 2~4 weeks regarding some use the funds have gone towards. In the meantime, please try to be patient and understanding. I do get hundreds of msgs a day atm, a lot of which I cannot yet respond to, or just have not gotten to or missed. I hope everyone will be happy with the results of this.

-Ukyo

Hope everything goes fine, as a non-US resident, I hope bitfunder keep going.
+1 ,hope everything become better soon...
Activity: 490
Hello all,
I apologize for the lack of communications, I have been traveling while dealing with all of this plus the forum outage did not help.

For the moment, I am limited on my comments. As mentioned above the expectancy was to use the funds for other things and not have to worry over a mass exchange. I am hoping to post some of the first news in the next 2~4 weeks regarding some use the funds have gone towards. In the meantime, please try to be patient and understanding. I do get hundreds of msgs a day atm, a lot of which I cannot yet respond to, or just have not gotten to or missed. I hope everyone will be happy with the results of this.

-Ukyo

Hope everything goes fine, as a non-US resident, I hope bitfunder keep going.
Hello all,

-Ukyo

Hello ,Ukyo:
   As a UKYO loan holder , I know that you are really busy at this moment, but however there are still 2 days of dividend are missing for the loan ,I hope you could look into it ,because this small amount of Dividend could cause some really negatively guess of your current state among with  investors.

Your Sincerely

Yuan
Activity: 448
Hello all,

-Ukyo
Activity: 546
I tried to redeem but did not get a response in 2 days so I sold to market at a small loss.  Good luck

I think UKYO is indeed short of BTC at the moment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3323002

"I got some contact with UKYO. He doesn't run away or something. He is just not free to speak for l.e.g.a.l concerns. Also he is investing in several projects, which is why he couldn't redeem mass redemption request at the moment.

Personally, I believe that UKYO made a hard but brave decision to keep BF running instead of shutting it down, like burnside did. The verification process might be time-consuming and time-consuming. But it is kind of protection for the legitimate investors.
Please show your support to UKYO's effort."

I would be happy if he could redeem a little at a time. Like 5% of the reequested amount over the next 20 weeks or something for everyone who has redemption requests.

Also, I wish we could hear something from him.

In the meantime at least he is still paying dividends.

legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
I tried to redeem but did not get a response in 2 days so I sold to market at a small loss.  Good luck

I think UKYO is indeed short of BTC at the moment.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3323002

"I got some contact with UKYO. He doesn't run away or something. He is just not free to speak for l.e.g.a.l concerns. Also he is investing in several projects, which is why he couldn't redeem mass redemption request at the moment.

Personally, I believe that UKYO made a hard but brave decision to keep BF running instead of shutting it down, like burnside did. The verification process might be time-consuming and time-consuming. But it is kind of protection for the legitimate investors.
Please show your support to UKYO's effort."
Activity: 490
Ukyo and Graet must be very busy these days, Graet has paid dividends for yesterday. Hope they can solve the legal issues.
Activity: 294
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Has anyone recently been able to redeem any of these bonds from Ukyo since the Bitfunder American exclusion announcement?
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
It is certainly not a gift.
That is only for covering the missing dividend on 8 Oct.
Even after this, there is still a missing dividend on 6 Oct.

Check this out:
https://bitfunder.com/asset/Ukyo.Loan#pane_divs

Bum... missed that bit. but I assume overall we are still up from the OP.

QG
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
but there was time when dividend was actually 0.1% (daily). just as a gift, overdelivered.

he's doin it again...

Earned Per     Date
฿0.00001000     2013-10-09 20:38:53

Cheers Ukyo Smiley
QG

It is certainly not a gift.
That is only for covering the missing dividend on 8 Oct.
Even after this, there is still a missing dividend on 6 Oct.

Check this out:
https://bitfunder.com/asset/Ukyo.Loan#pane_divs
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
but there was time when dividend was actually 0.1% (daily). just as a gift, overdelivered.

he's doin it again...

Earned Per     Date
฿0.00001000     2013-10-09 20:38:53

Cheers Ukyo Smiley
QG
Pages:
Jump to: