Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 16. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 20, 2013, 07:12:48 PM
Ukyo, when you get a chance, please let us know what is up with Ukyo.loan, namely if there is any progress redeeming shares and if you still believe you will be able to cover the full amount.

Thanks.

Hi mgio, how is your redeeming going?

I'm still waiting. I talked to Ukyo maybe about a week ago. He told me about some big news on the horizon that would be announced soon that should bring him in a bit of income. I'm not going to say exactly what, but it's pretty exciting if it happens and should allow him to pay off the ukyo.loan shareholders.

The downside is that bitcoin is worth roughly 6 times it was when the loan was issued so instead of having to redeem $200,000 worth of shares, it's now $1.2 million. 

You can bet that ukyo is also probably dealing with the SEC (why else would bitfunder have to shut down so quickly). I'm worried that his lawyers will eat up whatever money he does have left. They are the only ones who win in situations like this.

In the meantime, there is not much we can do. I still believe that Ukyo is doing his best to redeem these shares. I just am less and less convinced that he will be able to.

Its sad that even with millions of dollars on the line we have no real idea why bitfunder is closing..

I'm sure it has something to do with the SEC. Why else would a lucrative business just closed unless it was forced?

The ironic thing is the SEC is likely the reason why our ukyo.loan shares can't be redeemed but also our biggest hope in actually getting at least some portion of them redeemed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
November 19, 2013, 05:33:59 PM
Ukyo, when you get a chance, please let us know what is up with Ukyo.loan, namely if there is any progress redeeming shares and if you still believe you will be able to cover the full amount.

Thanks.

I'm still waiting. I talked to Ukyo maybe about a week ago. He told me about some big news on the horizon that would be announced soon that should bring him in a bit of income. I'm not going to say exactly what, but it's pretty exciting if it happens and should allow him to pay off the ukyo.loan shareholders.

The downside is that bitcoin is worth roughly 6 times it was when the loan was issued so instead of having to redeem $200,000 worth of shares, it's now $1.2 million. 

You can bet that ukyo is also probably dealing with the SEC (why else would bitfunder have to shut down so quickly). I'm worried that his lawyers will eat up whatever money he does have left. They are the only ones who win in situations like this.

In the meantime, there is not much we can do. I still believe that Ukyo is doing his best to redeem these shares. I just am less and less convinced that he will be able to.

Its sad that even with millions of dollars on the line we have no real idea why bitfunder is closing..
November 19, 2013, 01:50:52 PM

Thanks.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 19, 2013, 01:32:02 PM
Hi there,

i just come back and want to take a look at the BTC balance.
Now i noticed that the Bitfunder website is shutting down  Roll Eyes
Already read some threads and statement..

But i don't know what to do with my assets!
Holding some of Ukyo.Loan shares .. what to do with it Huh ?
Also some of my coins stuck in weexchange  Undecided

Don't tell me to wait Cheesy thats what iam already doing

Greets
Djingis
Activity: 490
November 19, 2013, 11:57:03 AM
So, has anyone received a redemption on this lately?  Ukyo, have any been processed?

I apologize, I have been extremely busy with sorting out problems with weexchange.
I am still working with MGIO on his, I spoke to him a day ago or so and hope to have him taken care of soon and be able to move onto the next requets.

In the meantime, I am hoping to announce some good news this week that was made possible by this.

-Ukyo

Hi Ukyo, any news?
Activity: 490
November 19, 2013, 02:57:45 AM

Thanks.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
November 18, 2013, 06:20:28 PM
As we are unable to easily withdraw from Weexchange can the dividend be paid directly to the BTC wallet address?
UKYO...I can redeem my loans at really good price ,please contact me ~~thank U
Activity: 294
November 18, 2013, 06:16:17 PM
As we are unable to easily withdraw from Weexchange can the dividend be paid directly to the BTC wallet address?
Activity: 378
November 18, 2013, 01:42:37 PM

Thanks.

UKYO,can u tell us what will you do with our BTC? I need it back ,thanks !!!!I can offer you a discount rate !!really!!!
November 18, 2013, 12:58:58 PM

Thanks.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 17, 2013, 12:38:18 PM
uKyo I request a withdraw on weexchange, one week ago, still processing, please tell me what is going on,,, I need my bitcoin back
Ukyo/weexchange is having problems with bitcoind because the wallet.dat file has become to big, takes 15-30 min to do each transaction manually for him.

Is this solvable with libbitcoin  Wink?
thy
Activity: 685
November 17, 2013, 08:47:17 AM
uKyo I request a withdraw on weexchange, one week ago, still processing, please tell me what is going on,,, I need my bitcoin back
Ukyo/weexchange is having problems with bitcoind because the wallet.dat file has become to big, takes 15-30 min to do each transaction manually for him.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 12, 2013, 09:19:28 PM
Activity: 476
November 12, 2013, 05:19:40 PM
Is there a list of the order you are honoring requests?

Cos I have sent a PM but never heard anything about it, basically in the blind now. Would to to know where I stand on it
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
November 12, 2013, 04:30:21 PM
Great news and I'm glad you're still devoted Ukyo.

For anyone wondering, is a PM here still the best avenue to request a redemption? Or will this become irrelevant once shares are tendered back to issuer?
Activity: 116
November 11, 2013, 11:08:48 AM
So, has anyone received a redemption on this lately?  Ukyo, have any been processed?

I apologize, I have been extremely busy with sorting out problems with weexchange.
I am still working with MGIO on his, I spoke to him a day ago or so and hope to have him taken care of soon and be able to move onto the next requets.

In the meantime, I am hoping to announce some good news this week that was made possible by this.

-Ukyo

+1 thank you Ukyo.  Hope this all blows over for you and all of us soon.
Activity: 448
November 10, 2013, 02:22:22 PM

-Ukyo
Activity: 116
November 10, 2013, 12:00:01 PM
Activity: 108
November 07, 2013, 07:42:58 AM
mgio, how is your redemption progressing?

No word from ukyo since he contacted on Oct 28 asking if I could request a smaller amount to redeem to start. I replied saying that I would be ok redeeming 5,000 of my 25,000 shares for now. That was before the Bitfunder close was announced.

I could transfer my shares to a non-US citizen and sell right now for roughly half their value. It's tempting.

So my options are sell now and lose 125 BTC or hold and wait for ukyo risk losing up to all 250 BTC if he defaults.

My fear is that if ukyo converted the funds raised to fiat he will have a lot of trouble gathering the cash to issue redemptions since BTC has nearly tripled since the loan was issued.

Im interested in hearing about how he invested the money and what plans he has for weexchange.

I wonder if he needs a software engineer. I'm will to work for free in exchange for getting my shares redeemed Smiley.

I also have some shares, but not that much. Same thing with working to redeem shares, I'm prepared to put in some work if it means faster redeeming, or redeeming at all. I think Ukyo should hire someone to go through some work, as it is obvious there is too much to do for him.
Pages:
Jump to: