Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ukyo.Loan - Paying 0.05% daily. - page 21. (Read 74626 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I just bought some Ukyo bonds yesterday, checking the dividends history, I found he might pay the dividends every two or three days.

yes, this too.
but there was time when dividend was actually 0.1% (daily). just as a gift, overdelivered.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Ukyo paid a 0.1% dividend a moment ago.

that was for 2 days i guess, each 0.05%.
"0.1% days" are over in the past as it seems now Wink

I just bought some Ukyo bonds yesterday, checking the dividends history, I found he might pay the dividends every two or three days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well from the amount he must have made from all the panic selling it should be the biggest payment yet.

Him missing payments like this does not bode well for ukyo.loan.
Activity: 147

that was for 2 days i guess, each 0.05%.
"0.1% days" are over in the past as it seems now Wink
Activity: 490
the dividends has halted for 3 days.

To follow up on my post, within 24 hours of contacting Ukyo via PM here, I was able to redeem over 40 BTC's worth (4000+ shares) of Ukyo.Loan.  The process was easy and fast.  And for the time that I did own those shares, the dividends were always there daily, exactly as promised: 0.05% daily return.  Ukyo is an A+ person to do business with in my book.

I think you pm him, however he might be a little busy right now   Sad

As per this guy you pm Ukyo. 

I have sold my shares now btw didn't want to wait...
Activity: 139
I have pm'd Ukyo requesting for a redemption of my bonds. 
how to redeem, any reference?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT, BECAUSE I CANT FIND AN AVENUE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH BITFUNDER

For some reason bitfunder automatically resets my 2-Factor keys at random. I signed in to my account today and it told me to enable 2 factor. this isnt the first time its happened so I just created a new key and loaded it on my phone. no less than 10 minutes later it had told me to enable 2 factor AGAIN. I did and that worked until just now when I was signed in, bitfunder signed me out automatically and now my 2 factor key has been changed AGAIN and im locked out.

Unfortunately, hate to break it to you, but read this happening to a few people in a few different threads. It's bugged and does this to some people some times. it really boned one guy in particular I recall reading, he had is account locked and can't unlock and had to move a bunch of share.s
Activity: 139
the dividends has halted for 3 days.
I have pm'd Ukyo requesting for a redemption of my bonds. 
Activity: 546
I have 25,000 shares. I don't want to redeem but I really have no choice unless Ukyo can somehow open the security on Havelock. I've already PMed Ukyo and now I'm just waiting.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Im sure you have a lot to do at the moment Ukyo, just a reminder, dividend has not been paid for the 6:th and 8:th oct in your Ukyo.Loan.
I think we need to worry more than 2 days dividend. This loan is supported by the exchange, and now the exchange is dying soon.

I do not think that's the case.  In my point of view, Ukyo has enough to cover this loan but he does not do so because the money is invested in a way that gives him more interest than the loan itself. The exchange is located outside US (as far as I know) and is not "dieing soon". Of course I may be terribly wrong, but I suppose Ukyo income comes from volume of negotiations in the exchange, which remains high, and if stop doing so, he can just pay the loan and end the asset. As it is said in the description "Because sometime things just have to end".
Activity: 238
How do I redeem my shares? I don't want to sell at a loss at market price.
Do I need to send Ukyo a pm?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Im sure you have a lot to do at the moment Ukyo, just a reminder, dividend has not been paid for the 6:th and 8:th oct in your Ukyo.Loan.
I think we need to worry more than 2 days dividend. This loan is supported by the exchange, and now the exchange is dying soon.
thy
Activity: 685
Try Pm Ukyo or check IRC he might be on there ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME OUT, BECAUSE I CANT FIND AN AVENUE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH BITFUNDER

For some reason bitfunder automatically resets my 2-Factor keys at random. I signed in to my account today and it told me to enable 2 factor. this isnt the first time its happened so I just created a new key and loaded it on my phone. no less than 10 minutes later it had told me to enable 2 factor AGAIN. I did and that worked until just now when I was signed in, bitfunder signed me out automatically and now my 2 factor key has been changed AGAIN and im locked out.
With all the panic selling on Bitfunder Ukyo should have a bumper payout for the next dividend! 

However long term it is not looking so good.
Activity: 756
geez, with bitfunder semi-shutdown, it may no longer be a 'going-concern' - can ukyo comment on the financial situation.
To follow up on my post, within 24 hours of contacting Ukyo via PM here, I was able to redeem over 40 BTC's worth (4000+ shares) of Ukyo.Loan.  The process was easy and fast.  And for the time that I did own those shares, the dividends were always there daily, exactly as promised: 0.05% daily return.  Ukyo is an A+ person to do business with in my book.

I think you pm him, however he might be a little busy right now   Sad
Pages:
Jump to: