Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service - page 3. (Read 24569 times)

Activity: 745
Merit: 501
With the amount of trading that he has done I'm sure several people know his address etc. With the amount that he must owe in total with his BTCJam loan and these investments there must be enough worth chasing him for... although squeezing blood out of a stone is generally a difficult thing.

Personally he owes me about 60BTC through BTCJam, although I'd settle for 30BTC which is what is outstanding on the capital as I'm willing to ignore the interest owed.
Everyone knows his address, actually.  Coingenuity knows his phone number.  Also: Someone on OTC hired a PI that found him.

So, anyone knows what's up exactly/reached him?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
With the amount of trading that he has done I'm sure several people know his address etc. With the amount that he must owe in total with his BTCJam loan and these investments there must be enough worth chasing him for... although squeezing blood out of a stone is generally a difficult thing.

Personally he owes me about 60BTC through BTCJam, although I'd settle for 30BTC which is what is outstanding on the capital as I'm willing to ignore the interest owed.
Everyone knows his address, actually.  Coingenuity knows his phone number.  Also: Someone on OTC hired a PI that found him.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
Not really.  I don't really do Bitcoin assets much.  ASICMINER seems good, but I don't know them on a personal level.

Ironically, the only one I knew was aethero.   Sad

Yes, ASICMINER kicks ass, they actually went up quite a bit recently which makes up for the ZigGap stuff in a way =)
Glad you made a profit!  I sorta made a profit too, if I'm counting in USD. 

Who I REALLY feel bad for are the people who had 60+ BTC there.

I invested over 400 BTC as I was sold quite a grandiose plan for growth and revenue. Instead I got fake dividends for three weeks before the site went offline. Until I get my investment returned to me, I will ensure anyone Ryan tries to conduct business with is warned of his history.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i don't even get the caliber thing anymore
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
ziggap.com:

Caliber

Surround yourself with excelent people

nice.

Activity: 315
Merit: 255
Dude there is a different website at that domain now, and the aethero hasn't even posted in this thread in weeks. And even if he does it will be more bs excuses so the share prices on Bitfunder go back.

He's still got his otc rating btw..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
aethero. return pl0x
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

I don't know the community very well yet. I've had solid experiences so far with Jah, bitcQuick, and ASICMINER-PT, BTCINVEST in terms of dividend payouts.

ZigGap was my only disappointment so far, but then I invested blindly so you win some you lose some Smiley

Do you have any recommendations in terms of individuals you trust who run assets on bitfunder? Just on a personal level I mean.

I've also had a solid experience with JAH, although dividends have died down recently  I had two shares but sold them off around a week ago.  ASICMINER-PT is way overpriced for my tastes right now, but DeaDTerra runs a few legit assets and also audits for usagi.
Not really.  I don't really do Bitcoin assets much.  ASICMINER seems good, but I don't know them on a personal level.

Yes, ASICMINER kicks ass, they actually went up quite a bit recently which makes up for the ZigGap stuff in a way =)
Glad you made a profit!  I sorta made a profit too, if I'm counting in USD. 

Who I REALLY feel bad for are the people who had 60+ BTC there.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

I think it's best to just trade with people you know. 

Also, aethero has always been unstable.  See copumpkin's rating.  The reasons I quit ZigGap:
  • Aethero was unstable and often went into rants
  • He asked me to do things I wasn't comfortable with, such as go around the Internet and post spam about ZigGap Sad

I don't know the community very well yet. I've had solid experiences so far with Jah, bitcQuick, and ASICMINER-PT, BTCINVEST in terms of dividend payouts.

ZigGap was my only disappointment so far, but then I invested blindly so you win some you lose some Smiley

Do you have any recommendations in terms of individuals you trust who run assets on bitfunder? Just on a personal level I mean.

Also, aethero has always been unstable.  See copumpkin's rating.  The reasons I quit ZigGap:
  • He asked me to do things I wasn't comfortable with, such as go around the Internet and post spam about ZigGap Sad

*Chirp* ?
I sold my debt.  Got just under 50% worth, which is a profit (as BTC went up a lot).

ZigGap is over.

On an unrelated note this spells the death of the OTC/WOT network. Aethero was one of the most trusted people I've ever heard of.

I guess everyone has their sell-out price. For Aethero, it was a million shares at 0.0001.

Sad.
Also, aethero owns way more than 1mil shares.  He owes 20%-30%.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
If anyone is interested I am selling my existing Ziggap stake on BTCJam for 14.5BTC, they are listed on there already to buy. They are worth 62BTC, well assuming they are paid.
*Chirp* ?
I sold my debt.  Got just under 50% worth, which is a profit (as BTC went up a lot).

ZigGap is over.

On an unrelated note this spells the death of the OTC/WOT network. Aethero was one of the most trusted people I've ever heard of.

I guess everyone has their sell-out price. For Aethero, it was a million shares at 0.0001.

Sad.

vip
Activity: 812
*Chirp* ?

ZigGap is over.

Sad.
*Chirp* ?

ZigGap is over.
*Chirp* ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Deprived,

Just from reading these boards, it seems you are involved with too many scam companies.

I would say 98% of the companies listed are scams.

Be careful.

Right now I am just invested in ASIC MINER because I cant find any other non scams out there. 

Thoughts?

Depends what you mean by a scam.

I'd say majority of companies (including this one) didn't start off with any intention to scam or defraud investors.  Most fail because of gross incompetence.  People believing they can run before they've properly learnt how to walk.  People exaggerating things to sell shares (take a look at OP for this one - he claims a dedicated team of professionals yet soon as problems start he's whining about it being a one-man operation).

As I run a fund that trades, and as the majority of companies are badly run I have no option but to trade in them.  Whilst trading doesn't have the same degree of exposure as investment (I don't EXPECT them to make a profit for me - my profit comes from their investors) I do necessarily have exposure when a company suddenly gos bad (more accurately, when it suddenly becomes visible to everyone that it's bad - most were rotten inside from the start).  I have to manage that risk - which so far I've done OK at.

There's other non-scam businesses out there besides ASIC-MINER.  Most will make a loss for you if you invest long-term, but they'll do so (fairly) honestly if that's any consolation.  And don't forget ASIC-MINER was a gamble when it started - there was a significant chance they'd be late/never to market.  That ASIC-MINER has done so well is largely down to the total incompetence/deceitful behaviour of two of their main rivals.

I see so you are trading more than investing.  Well that is certainly different than what I am doing.

Wish you luck. 
Pages:
Jump to: