Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service - page 4. (Read 24569 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Deprived,

Just from reading these boards, it seems you are involved with too many scam companies.

I would say 98% of the companies listed are scams.

Be careful.

Right now I am just invested in ASIC MINER because I cant find any other non scams out there. 

Thoughts?

Depends what you mean by a scam.

I'd say majority of companies (including this one) didn't start off with any intention to scam or defraud investors.  Most fail because of gross incompetence.  People believing they can run before they've properly learnt how to walk.  People exaggerating things to sell shares (take a look at OP for this one - he claims a dedicated team of professionals yet soon as problems start he's whining about it being a one-man operation).

As I run a fund that trades, and as the majority of companies are badly run I have no option but to trade in them.  Whilst trading doesn't have the same degree of exposure as investment (I don't EXPECT them to make a profit for me - my profit comes from their investors) I do necessarily have exposure when a company suddenly gos bad (more accurately, when it suddenly becomes visible to everyone that it's bad - most were rotten inside from the start).  I have to manage that risk - which so far I've done OK at.

There's other non-scam businesses out there besides ASIC-MINER.  Most will make a loss for you if you invest long-term, but they'll do so (fairly) honestly if that's any consolation.  And don't forget ASIC-MINER was a gamble when it started - there was a significant chance they'd be late/never to market.  That ASIC-MINER has done so well is largely down to the total incompetence/deceitful behaviour of two of their main rivals.
ZigGap is made up of aethero, his wife, and a programmer (at least when I left).
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Deprived,

Just from reading these boards, it seems you are involved with too many scam companies.

Be careful.

Right now I am just invested in ASIC MINER because I cant find any other non scams out there. 

Thoughts?

Depends what you mean by a scam.

I'd say majority of companies (including this one) didn't start off with any intention to scam or defraud investors.  Most fail because of gross incompetence.  People believing they can run before they've properly learnt how to walk.  People exaggerating things to sell shares (take a look at OP for this one - he claims a dedicated team of professionals yet soon as problems start he's whining about it being a one-man operation).

As I run a fund that trades, and as the majority of companies are badly run I have no option but to trade in them.  Whilst trading doesn't have the same degree of exposure as investment (I don't EXPECT them to make a profit for me - my profit comes from their investors) I do necessarily have exposure when a company suddenly gos bad (more accurately, when it suddenly becomes visible to everyone that it's bad - most were rotten inside from the start).  I have to manage that risk - which so far I've done OK at.

There's other non-scam businesses out there besides ASIC-MINER.  Most will make a loss for you if you invest long-term, but they'll do so (fairly) honestly if that's any consolation.  And don't forget ASIC-MINER was a gamble when it started - there was a significant chance they'd be late/never to market.  That ASIC-MINER has done so well is largely down to the total incompetence/deceitful behaviour of two of their main rivals.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Deprived,

Be careful.

Thoughts?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
would be nice if we can hear from ziggap a bit of the current situation and the future plan
Uh, let me ask you this:
Would you want to buy BTC from a website that disappears for 2 weeks at a time?  That just stops paying dividends?

IMO, it doesn't matter that the website is up.  ZigGap is over at this point.

It's highly unlikely that Ziggap is "over". Bitfloor has closed this past week, Coinbase is having issues, and BitInstant is in dire need of competition. If it comes back to life, Ziggap's future looks quite bright, actually.
would be nice if we can hear from ziggap a bit of the current situation and the future plan
Uh, let me ask you this:
Would you want to buy BTC from a website that disappears for 2 weeks at a time?  That just stops paying dividends?

IMO, it doesn't matter that the website is up.  ZigGap is over at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The three horsemen of the Bitpocalypse? An alive website, does not a working company make.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Holy balls of jesus, the website is back up.

This is one of these moments when I'm thinking. Darn: It seems I was correct, why didn't I buy more Wink

Heh, me too. At least I held, and didn't panic sell. But now I'm dreaming of that '5 zero' ask list Smiley

Ziggap, BtcQuick and BitPride all seem to have recovered a little. We need a name for them.. the three musketeers? The three ugly sisters (ok that one's a little mean Wink )

3 Ugly ducklings?
Activity: 315
Merit: 255

This is one of these moments when I'm thinking. Darn: It seems I was correct, why didn't I buy more Wink

Heh, me too. At least I held, and didn't panic sell. But now I'm dreaming of that '5 zero' ask list Smiley

Ziggap, BtcQuick and BitPride all seem to have recovered a little. We need a name for them.. the three musketeers? The three ugly sisters (ok that one's a little mean Wink )

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

Activity: 745
Merit: 501
Well aethero was well rated. Hope that's news whatever happened to him have gone better.

Glad to see the website is back. Hopefully he'll gives us some news soon and he can put everything back in order. Would have been silly to put a working business website in the dustbin.

Being a natural born moron/risktaker I am willing to buy a few shares if someone is selling. Of course at rock bottom prices, since I have no more info on the state of the company then anyone. (Also share holder in Crypto-Trade so I guess I'm just throwing BTC at whatever muppet venture I can these days). PM me if you are reputable member/owner and want to offload a few BTC worth of shares.
I have some BTCJam debt.  PM'ing you now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Being a natural born moron/risktaker I am willing to buy a few shares if someone is selling. Of course at rock bottom prices, since I have no more info on the state of the company then anyone. (Also share holder in Crypto-Trade so I guess I'm just throwing BTC at whatever muppet venture I can these days). PM me if you are reputable member/owner and want to offload a few BTC worth of shares.
Someone on OTC apparently did some work for him 4 days ago - maybe fixing the website?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=aethero

CoJaBo   2   aethero   2013-04-16 03:43:37   1   Did some web stuff for him, he paid promptly. Great first transaction!

legendary
Activity: 1554
Shocked or the owner has passed away.

Was he struck by lightning, romerun? Such a shame he wasn't grounded!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
 Shocked or the owner has passed away.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
At the moment I don't have a solid ETA on when I'll be able to move forward but it's looking like 1-2 weeks.

Oh that's fantastic!  Two weeks is... April 17th?

My suggestion is that you get the cheap shares while you can.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, buying them right now!

Things are wrapping up a bit sooner than I expected so ZIGGAP should be up and operational towards the early end of the time frames I quoted, if not sooner.

Even earlier than April 17th?  Awesome, good thing I bought those cheap shares...

Quote from: ZIGGAP

...or not.
1-2 weeks since the 3... so 10-17 April. Guess we're at the end of it without news. Would be sad to see Ziggap go.
He also hasn't paid dividends from what I've seen.

He owes me money on BTCJam Sad
Pages:
Jump to: