Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Ziggap Bitcoin Sales Service - page 6. (Read 24569 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 255
Aaaaaand it's down again.

The bitcoin business scene is depressing.

People are either dropping the ball, scamming, or they are legit but act outraged/offended at why people are constantly skeptical of them dropping the ball or scamming.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Thing is, bitcointalk.org works just fine on an iphone, android phone, etc.  Register a new account if you lost your login, whatever.

Hardware failure is no excuse for the lack of some kind of announcement.

+1 

Communication is so hard these days...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006
Lead Blockchain Developer
Thing is, bitcointalk.org works just fine on an iphone, android phone, etc.  Register a new account if you lost your login, whatever.

Hardware failure is no excuse for the lack of some kind of announcement.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
How does lightning take out a laptop? 

I assume it was plugged on the charger.

I've had this happen before... not fun. Motherboard was fried, didn't even boot to the BIOS.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'll wait for an official announcement before fireselling..
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
considering i had 40btc in this. sigh Sad

I wish I only had 40 BTC in this.  Once again, I get scammed.  I'm lucky I have any Bitcoins left at all.

I'ma link this here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/personal-responsiblity-and-the-ponzi-scam-106391
Activity: 745
Merit: 501
Really sorry guys n girls. The transcript is an amatuer behaviorists week-end homework. Its full of holes.

Well just go on #bitcoin-otc and query aethero on the matter then.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
As for me, I just PMed aethero on IRC.

[16:21] What's up with ziggap?
[16:24] Not much, down for a couple of days attending to a few issues
[16:25] Has some massive hard drive failure. Lightning took out my laptop and portable hard drive, toasting my keepass DB which had my forum passwords in it. Family issues at the same time means I couldnt attend to the site
[16:25] I'm back, everything is fine Smiley
[16:25] Looks like people were incredibly worried from the lack of communication.
[16:25] I noticed.
[16:26] Im getting with theymos right now to recover the password db
[16:26] the forum password*
[16:26] As long as you can sign with your OTC key, I guess that's always possible.
[16:27] Man, all these people thinking I ran off with money. Kinda sad. 3 day outage and I'm a theif now.

Note: Non-authed, but his nick is password protected. People should probably standby until an official announcement.

Really sorry guys n girls. The transcript is an amatuer behaviorists week-end homework. Its full of holes.

[16:25] Has some massive hard drive failure. Lightning took out my laptop and portable hard drive, toasting my keepass DB which had my forum passwords in it. Family issues at the same time means I couldnt attend to the site
[16:25] Looks like people were incredibly worried from the lack of communication.
[16:26] As long as you can sign with your OTC key, I guess that's always possible.
[16:27] Man, all these people thinking I ran off with money. Kinda sad. 3 day outage and I'm a theif now.

Note: Non-authed, but his nick is password protected. People should probably standby until an official announcement.

legendary
Merit: 1001

I approve of this message. Wink

-EP
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

legendary
Merit: 1001
I just talked to ziggap, and they had a couple pieces of hardware go down.  They made good on a payment to me today for $1400 (not related to ziggap directly), and last weekend WAS Easter.

I expressed your concerns and I'm told they will be taken care of by end of business Wednesday (if not sooner).

-EP
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
BTCJam payment due today.

Tell me about it! They owe me 68 BTC over the next 10 months, hoping I will actually see that again! Reading this topic hasn't filled me with a lot of confidence.
Activity: 563
betwithbtc.com

I wish I only had 40 BTC in this.  Once again, I get scammed.  I'm lucky I have any Bitcoins left at all.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
So... this is a scam ?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I'm going to assume that ziggap plans to release the dividend on April 1st. However, such a deviation should have been previously announced
Inb4 april fools  Roll Eyes
I'm going to assume that ziggap plans to release the dividend on April 1st. However, such a deviation should have been previously announced
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Point 2 directly contributes to point 1.  IF the company gave advance notice of the launch then when they placed the shares there'd be bids already there raising the price at which they actuallly sold.  That would raise more funds for the company and provide additional information on which to base further pricing.  Dumping them without warning 100% leaves money on the table.

This would be exactly how the BitBet IPO worked out. From the contract:

Whilst I'm on the subject of design flaws in the way IPOS are being done, can we please stop with all this crap about selling shares of profits not of the company?  It doesn't protect against any issues related to unlicensed securities trading (a share of profit makes it a security without an associated equity entitlement needed).  It appears to just be a way in which 'companies' think they can get away with dividending out random amounts without producing any books - and without identifying what the company actually owns prior to IPO.

Indeed.

S.DICE did it

They did?!
Pages:
Jump to: