Pages:
Author

Topic: BitGold.com IS COMPLETELY SCAM - page 2. (Read 80432 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 08:25:14 PM
Wow look at these brand new accounts created just to defend bitgold.com Roll Eyes.

These desperate attempts saying its legit actually make it look even more of a scam than it did before.

I am also a Bitgold member and sadly, whenever I post my experience with Bitgold which happens to be positive, I am slammed and downtrodden and said to be everything from being a Bitgold conspirator to a bought poster to an employee. What a laugh! But I can tell you this: I have been a Bitgold customer and even got a few referrals in, I have money in both gold and card accounts in both personal and business. People send me money in gold and I can transfer the money to others. I haven't tried using the cards yet as I intended the money there as an investment. But I could transfer and get money transferred using Bitgold with no problem. Maybe what is posted about money transactions being dubious or using dubious means may be correct, I don't know. So far everything is going on fine on Bitgold with me. You can bash all you want but what I am saying and experiencing for myself is the truth I cannot deny
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 02:02:32 PM
SCAM SHIT NOT GOOD
legendary
Activity: 1764
October 19, 2016, 01:51:52 PM
Activity: 1
October 19, 2016, 01:43:11 PM
My first Silver Bar ordered from Bitgold (now goldmoney.com):
Changing name is a common practice to get rid of a bad image, caused by bad service (or worse).

Shit's legit Smiley
One successful transaction doesn't necessarily mean it's legit. As an example: ponzi schemes also pay out some people. That doesn't mean it's legit, and it also doesn't mean all the problems mentioned above don't exist.

This is simply irresponsible assertions.  Gold-Money has been around for a very long time, merged with Bit-Coin a few years ago for synergy / technology use of bitgold's payment system.   

This forums seems filled with nonsense.   Yes, I'm a new user to the forum. I was looking up the news area of Goldmoney's site / James Turk (one of the founders) who has been one of the most reputable defenders of real / physical gold markets for protecting wealth for decades.  (e.g., he's very critical of gold market manipulation by the major Western Banks to suppress prices / enable insane monetary policy by central banks and governments protecting their insolvent banking systems.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
October 04, 2016, 01:50:27 PM
Bitgold is without a doubt a legit company. Any person with an iq high enough to use google could easily figure that out.
the site can't accessed now

I just logged in... no problem
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 04, 2016, 01:46:47 PM
Bitgold is without a doubt a legit company. Any person with an iq high enough to use google could easily figure that out.
the site can't accessed now
legendary
Activity: 1764
September 08, 2016, 06:31:39 AM
Changing name is a common practice to get rid of a bad image, caused by bad service (or worse).

Shit's legit Smiley
One successful transaction doesn't necessarily mean it's legit. As an example: ponzi schemes also pay out some people. That doesn't mean it's legit, and it also doesn't mean all the problems mentioned above don't exist.

Yeah, when and why did they change? Looks like their Hey tucked all former affiliates with that move too
August 04, 2016, 03:56:53 AM

Shit's legit Smiley
Ponzi schemes also pay out some people. That doesn't mean it's legit, and it also doesn't mean all the problems mentioned above don't exist.

They merged companies, and they publicly announced this, and that it's the same ppl operating the business. You are misinformed somewhere to think it was to change an 'image', which so far my dealings with them has been with 0 problems, all transactions have been successful.

And Idk where you're getting 'ponzi' from in this business. you have some evidence backing this ? Or you just trolling
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
August 04, 2016, 03:40:06 AM

Shit's legit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
August 02, 2016, 06:31:26 PM

http://imgur.com/a/J6kMR

Shit's legit Smiley

Just curious, did you buy physical bars so you can find to cash out easier?

The only thing thats holding me back is if you do buy physical ones - most of the buying gold places will rip you off by a good margin.. just curious on if you already made a partnership with someone to avoid that.

I have couple reputable dealers in the area, and some connections in the jewish community so ya no problem there. However to cash out easier, sure it'd be easier and faster, so yes in a sense having physical metal is pro.  In the mean time, I'm keeping it till market prices rise ofc, in 1979 silver was 100$ Smiley

I can wait few years to see it rise again Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
August 02, 2016, 06:24:24 PM

Shit's legit Smiley

Just curious, did you buy physical bars so you can find to cash out easier?

The only thing thats holding me back is if you do buy physical ones - most of the buying gold places will rip you off by a good margin.. just curious on if you already made a partnership with someone to avoid that.
August 02, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
I like the service cause it uses cryptocurrency. However pros/cons with some research I found it's cheaper to buy physical metals from other sites than this one  Roll Eyes

But for shits and giggles I wanted to see the proof in the pudding, and they delivered  Cool
Activity: 5
August 02, 2016, 06:03:49 PM
I agree, it's legit. Experience with BitGold (now GoldMoney Personal) can be get a bit nasty sometimes, but it is not advisable to make relatively large transactions through PayPal either. They will get better with time.
August 02, 2016, 05:29:03 PM

Shit's legit Smiley
Activity: 1
July 22, 2016, 02:52:35 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
July 05, 2016, 07:10:23 PM
Lmao I just received an update about their new Affiliate Commissions.

Dear BitGold Affiliate,

Over the past two months, the BitGold affiliate program has grown so much that we need to improve the program so that our valued affiliates receive timely payouts and efficient support.

Accordingly, from 1 August 2016, our affiliates will be transferred to our BitGold Golden Heart referral program. The referral link can be found by logging into your personal BitGold Account and clicking on the heart in the top right corner of your dashboard.

The new program will carry the following rewards and incentives:
* = Receives $0.10 per account signup and a bonus of 0.1 Grams of Gold if that user deposits
** = Receives $0.20 per account signup and a bonus of 0.2 Grams of Gold if that user deposits
*** =  Receives $0.30 per account signup and a bonus of 0.3 Grams of Gold if that user deposits
**** =  Receives $0.40 per account signup and a bonus of 0.4 Grams of Gold if that user deposits
***** =  Receives $0.50 per account signup and a bonus of 0.5 Grams of Gold if that user deposits

The TOP 5 Monthly Golden Heart Users who drive the most new depositors to the platform per calendar will receive a bonus of 10g deposited into their personal BitGold Account.

The new Golden Heart program changes will take effect on July 15th, 2016. Please update your current affiliate links to your personal golden heart links between July 15th and August 1st.

The benefit to you of us moving the existing program to Golden Heart, is that BitGold will be able to issue payments automatically and swiftly to you as a valued BitGold user. As soon as you get a conversion, your BitGold Personal account will be credited instantly with the payment. There are no minimums and you can withdraw bonuses at your discretion.

Please update your affiliate links to your Golden Heart referral links on or before 1 August 2016. Any conversions earned on your affiliate link after midnight EST on 31 July 2016 will not be eligible for commissions.

With regard to any past due balances, BitGold will be processing June and July payments manually into your BitGold Personal account. If you have any outstanding payments, please respond directly to this email with your affiliate ID, and the email address associated with your personal BitGold Account so that we can issue your payments. June payments will begin this week and please allow us to manually deposit your commission by Monday July 18th.

Any commissions earned in the month of July will be manually issued by August 7th, 2016.

Starting August 1st any conversion you get with your Golden Heart link will be paid automatically and instantly to your personal BitGold account. No pending periods and no minimums to withdraw.

Aww isn't that nice they're paying out $0.10 CAD per acct sign up after the user deposits.

It's almost been a year since these bastards screwed me and my own mother over.

Looks like they've been busy just reading the posts.

I remember when they were paying like $35.25 CAD per sign up. My my how things have changed. Correction ..They didn't pay!

July 05, 2016, 03:25:15 PM
Bitgold's reply questioning what happens due to a company closure:

BitGold Support via pm.mtasv.net
1:43 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Ader .
Subject: ]Account Beneficiary; Gold Redemptions
JUL 05, 2016  |  01:43PM EDT
Craig replied:
Hello,

If for any reason BitGold stops operating, you will receive your precious metals balance in physical gold or the equivalent value of your metal in one of the currencies we support. The decision would be yours. Our gold is segregated, held on a one to one ratio and is fully reserved. Payment to you is assured by a court appointed administrator who would complete the winding-up process.

BitGold Corp is a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, GoldMoney Inc, which is listed on the Toronto venture exchange and is a strong and growing company. Nevertheless, we understand your concern on this important matter.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards,

Craig

Customer Success Representative
BitGold Corp.
www.bitgold.com

The BitGold Mobile App is Now Available for Download in the Apple Store and on Google Play!
July 05, 2016, 10:59:07 AM
And here's their reply:

BitGold Support via pm.mtasv.net
10:52 AM (4 minutes ago)

to me
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Ader .
Subject: ]Account Beneficiary; Gold Redemptions
JUL 05, 2016  |  10:52AM EDT
Craig replied:
Hello,

Thank you for your patience while you waited to hear back from us.

We are aware many of our users would like to have the ability to have a beneficiary on their account and this is currently under review for future iterations of our platform. In the meanwhile we recommend you provide any legal representative or the executor of your estate with your BitGold ownership details and specify in your will how it is to be dealt with. In the event of your passing, or if you become incapacitated, we will request documentation to establish who the executor of your estate or your legal representative. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but appreciate your understanding.

To answer your second question: To accommodate the different types of physical redemption available on our platform such as coins, bars, and even silver, all physical redemptions are sourced from our partners at Dillon Gage who are based out of Texas. Should you wish to you withdraw from your vault storage please be advised you would need to withdraw a minimum of 1KG bar.

I hope this helps.

Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate in asking as it would be my pleasure to help.

Kind regards,

Craig

Customer Success Representative
BitGold Corp.
www.bitgold.com

The BitGold Mobile App is Now Available for Download in the Apple Store and on Google Play!
June 30, 2016, 10:22:43 AM
I sent an inquiry to support regarding the beneficiary option and gold "repurchasing"

>

Hello BitGold,

I have couple concerns, why does your investment service not request or provide investor option to have a beneficiary on the account? This is normal business practice for any type of investment company and financial institutions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secondly, why when redeeming physical gold, users have to "repurchase" gold (on the store page, in form of cubes, coins or bars) when it was already purchased that the company claims is being "stored" in a "vault"? It should be the same gold being shipped to the user that was purchased and stored in the vault. Why is this not so?

<

I'll post here after I get their reply
Pages:
Jump to: