Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 167. (Read 355689 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
July 21, 2011, 06:06:31 PM
... It currently forces you to use EVERY pool specified in the password.py file. AND I DONT WANT THAT.

it work like this, if you have skills with python you're welcome to give a hand to the project

It doesnt support neither slush nor deepbit...

No need to support it, slush has it's score system and deepbit delays stats and has PPS if you want to mine with them
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 21, 2011, 06:04:42 PM
Got a PM:

Calling me a loser means insta-death. And i think my post was pretty straightforward.

Lol.  Wonder if his parents know he is mining on their computer instead of doing his homework?
legendary
July 21, 2011, 05:57:56 PM
hey dikidera you just got reported to admin, watch your mouth when you go out in public. That goes to you too clipse

I called him on what he is, a kid and a fat troll which are all within technical internet references.

yeah but you don't solve nothing if you provoke, ignore him and in the end he will take some of his precious time to read the thread if he wants
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
July 21, 2011, 05:55:34 PM
hey dikidera you just got reported to admin, watch your mouth when you go out in public. That goes to you too clipse

I called him on what he is, a kid and a fat troll which are all within technical internet references.
legendary
July 21, 2011, 05:51:42 PM
So? And two, it's not me that should watch it, but you.

chill down would you, don't be aggressive without reason. You came here asking for help in a rude way and making ppl feel uncomfortable. If you continue like this an admin would take actions

edit: I assure you i'd prefer helping ppl not reporting them
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 21, 2011, 05:47:08 PM
So? And two, it's not me that should watch it, but you.
legendary
July 21, 2011, 05:43:48 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
July 21, 2011, 05:07:45 PM
One rule: Never, ever, ever make me angry, which you are doing right now.

As for the readme, i read it...not much of an explanation there.

Also, it seems it's NOT using btcguild.

LMAO can you be any more immature even if you tried ?

This thread went nicely without fat trolls like yourself (I used the fat word, are you going to eat me now?)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 21, 2011, 05:07:01 PM

OMG what a loser.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
July 21, 2011, 04:50:50 PM
pools also change systems constantly.. many pool operators  are following this thread, reacting to our changes to the hopper. Some that worked last week, dont work today. You really really really have to stay on top of this thread daily to make hopping work well for you. AND I MEAN READ EVERY DAMN COMMENT. because one day a pool operator will start to send our false stats and you will be stuck mining there and want to know why. If you want something brain dead easy, go mine multiclone,, it is a hopper that is perfect for you.

sorry to make you angry but you just came into our house and pissed in our cheerios and then you dare get upset when we tell you to chill the fuck out.

If you want to argue about it more, lets take it to PM, as you can see this thread is already big enough with out this crap in it.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2011, 04:39:12 PM
1) btcguild doesn't work?
Well. Hmmm. Thats a tough question. You can turn it on and mine it. But you won't make money hopping it. So sort of?

If you switch it to backup it works quite well. Except you may be getting poolhopped due to the algorithm they use for scoring. So.... Don't turn it on?

2) ozco?
Yeah my code just api_disabled it. I think they lost a link which updated their stats. It doesn't look malicious since they stopped at 2.3 mill.
legendary
July 21, 2011, 04:35:58 PM
dunno if it's me but it seems the outback pool just disabled some stuff one their side... hmmm
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 21, 2011, 04:34:18 PM
Yeah. Thats by design. btcguild lies through its api.

Eligius and arsbitcoin have fair algorithms so we use them as a backup when there is nothing to hop.

By default it hops:
mtred
rfcpool
x8s
triplemining
ozco
nofeemining

The others currently have bizarre payment algorithms or no reliable way to get share counts from.
So basically, btcguild doesnt work?

What happens when we make you angry?  Cheesy
July 21, 2011, 04:30:17 PM

Eligius and arsbitcoin have fair algorithms so we use them as a backup when there is nothing to hop.

By default it hops:
mtred
rfcpool
x8s
triplemining
ozco
nofeemining

The others currently have bizarre payment algorithms or no reliable way to get share counts from.
So basically, btcguild doesnt work?
July 21, 2011, 04:27:33 PM

By default it hops:
mtred
rfcpool
x8s
triplemining
ozco
nofeemining

July 21, 2011, 04:22:50 PM
1) RAWR?
Can we all calm down? Like seriously.

2) btcguild?
Yeah, I fixed that in the latest version of password.py.default. My bad.
Btcguild get's skipped and only eligius works.
July 21, 2011, 04:15:05 PM
1) RAWR?
Can we all calm down? Like seriously.

2) btcguild?
Yeah, I fixed that in the latest version of password.py.default. My bad.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2011, 04:14:03 PM
I have to assume you are a troll cause there really arent that many people that stupid left on the net.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

-Rick Cook, The Wizardry Compiled
July 21, 2011, 04:12:41 PM
This hopping proxy needs A LOT OF WORK. It currently forces you to use EVERY pool specified in the password.py file. AND I DONT WANT THAT.

you are smack dab in middle of an alpha development that is given freely to you.

I'm not sure how to make that more clear.

the Hopper does need work, it is being worked on as we speak.  You dont walk up to someone with a half finished sand castle and scream "IT NEEDS WORK"

and really not sure what you are doing mining bitcoins at all.. unless you came in the past month or so, it all took work just to get it to work.

and you do realise that more sites = more luck = better pay?

it is easy as hell to disable the sites, the people here are normally friendly as hell and put up with some noob asss shit all the time to help people. But fuck if anyone should put up with you. That is 1000% the wrong attitude and the wrong way to ask for help.

You do realize how much effort is going into making the hopper? and you couldnt even make the effort to read the read me. I have to assume you are a troll cause there really arent that many people that stupid left on the net.

As for the readme, i read it...not much of an explanation there.

Also, it seems it's NOT using btcguild.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
July 21, 2011, 04:06:43 PM
This hopping proxy needs A LOT OF WORK. It currently forces you to use EVERY pool specified in the password.py file. AND I DONT WANT THAT.

you are smack dab in middle of an alpha development that is given freely to you.

I'm not sure how to make that more clear.

the Hopper does need work, it is being worked on as we speak.  You dont walk up to someone with a half finished sand castle and scream "IT NEEDS WORK"

and really not sure what you are doing mining bitcoins at all.. unless you came in the past month or so, it all took work just to get it to work.

and you do realise that more sites = more luck = better pay?

it is easy as hell to disable the sites, the people here are normally friendly as hell and put up with some noob asss shit all the time to help people. But fuck if anyone should put up with you. That is 1000% the wrong attitude and the wrong way to ask for help.

You do realize how much effort is going into making the hopper? and you couldnt even make the effort to read the read me. I have to assume you are a troll cause there really arent that many people that stupid left on the net.
Jump to: