Pages:
Author

Topic: bitHopper: Python Pool Hopper Proxy - page 18. (Read 355577 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
August 22, 2011, 04:46:32 PM
You would better all join triplemining .. The pool that welcomes y'all Smiley

Help me crack this block and i promise i'll be the first pool to reward hoppers with BTC

www.triplemining.com

Every block finder gets 5 additional BTC

I got everything I have pointed to you also. What a shame I haven't got your Flash Mob notice before (been away for the weekend). Let's crack this hell block!

That's not a "hell block" at 7.5m shares, unless you have a pittance hashrate on long rounds (the flip side of "hopper friendly"); mineco.in is working on a 10.5m share round right now, and just had a 9.5m too. Eclipse at 7.9m and Eligius at 7.7m are also currently in longer rounds that triple.

It looks like the promise of giving "someone" a video card if 10 blocks were solved in three hours didn't help much, as 0 blocks were solved in 326 hours. Tongue

You are not a nice person. He came in here and asked for help. Some offered help. You offered a smart ass comment. Get over yourself!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 22, 2011, 03:52:26 PM
Using 0.2.2.4-40 from github seems to have a broken p2pLP.  Had it running for over an hour now and haven't seen any p2pLP votes coming up.
Running with --debug?
After ending up doing a DoS due to a bug in a git-version I'm staying away from those as long as I don't do constant monitoring.  Embarrassed
Activity: 42
August 22, 2011, 03:47:03 PM
DeepBit has had the block from hell, 16m+ a few weeks ago.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
August 22, 2011, 03:46:21 PM
Using 0.2.2.4-40 from github seems to have a broken p2pLP.  Had it running for over an hour now and haven't seen any p2pLP votes coming up.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032
August 22, 2011, 03:23:30 PM

Help me crack this block and i promise i'll be the first pool to reward hoppers with BTC

www.triplemining.com

I got everything I have pointed to you also. What a shame I haven't got your Flash Mob notice before (been away for the weekend). Let's crack this hell block!

That's not a "hell block" at 7.5m shares, unless you have a pittance hashrate on long rounds (the flip side of "hopper friendly"); mineco.in is working on a 10.5m share round right now, and just had a 9.5m too. Eclipse at 7.9m and Eligius at 7.7m are also currently in longer rounds that triple.

It looks like the promise of giving "someone" a video card if 10 blocks were solved in three hours didn't help much, as 0 blocks were solved in 326 hours. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032
August 22, 2011, 11:47:29 AM
If pools care so much about their miners, then why they don't implement a fair reward system like PPLNS or PPS ? ..

[ANNC] Mainframe MC moves to PPLNS reward system
Activity: 68
August 22, 2011, 11:14:08 AM
@Atroxes: thanks !! working fine right now, v0.2.2.4-38... changed the "readme" in this one, also have to install ActivePython 2.7.2.5
Activity: 13
August 22, 2011, 09:54:11 AM

www.triplemining.com

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
August 22, 2011, 08:52:41 AM
You're probably missing some of the new dependencies - read the Readme.

Also DOS is gone since Windows ME... this is simply the command line of Windows, nothing related to DOS.

Ok hehe... you know what i mean

Yeap, i don´t have the eventlet one, also i don´t have the greenlet package, i try to download it but there is no version for py 2.7.. do i have to update py? in the readme says "2.7 (recommeded)".... Huh
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
August 22, 2011, 08:20:58 AM
You guys are just stupid. If your had just shut up or at least kept your bragging of how profitable it is and your silly attempts at justifying pool jumping to this thread you could have gotten away with it for a while longer. Now you're even doing it in the pool's threads. That has of course pissed off the miners who wasn't aware of what is going on, putting even more pressure on the pool owners to protect the more loyal users.

What did he say his efficiency level was? OVER 9000 ??!?!?
August 22, 2011, 04:10:46 AM

Also DOS is gone since Windows ME... this is simply the command line of Windows, nothing related to DOS.

Ok hehe... you know what i mean

Yeap, i don´t have the eventlet one, also i don´t have the greenlet package, i try to download it but there is no version for py 2.7.. do i have to update py? in the readme says "2.7 (recommeded)".... Huh
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
August 22, 2011, 03:20:15 AM
I receive this with the latest code.

Code:
[09:19:17] Error in pool api for abcpool
Connecting...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\bithop\work.py", line 66, in jsonrpc_call
    url = "http://" + info['mine_address']
KeyError: 'mine_address'
[09:19:18] Updating NameCoin Difficulty
Connect returned
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 22, 2011, 01:07:26 AM
You guys are just stupid. If your had just shut up or at least kept your bragging of how profitable it is and your silly attempts at justifying pool jumping to this thread you could have gotten away with it for a while longer. Now you're even doing it in the pool's threads. That has of course pissed off the miners who wasn't aware of what is going on, putting even more pressure on the pool owners to protect the more loyal users.

+9000
Activity: 39
August 22, 2011, 12:46:01 AM
A couple of days ago I switched to the new version of BH and notices some weird behavior.
After some time pools like mtred, ozco are being switched to api_disable. However most of the time shares and scheduler seems to work for them. Does anyone else hit this problem?

btw. BH doesn't show any stats disturbances on Tripplemining chart for me, so I pointed one miner towards it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
August 22, 2011, 12:26:07 AM

August 21, 2011, 11:16:12 PM
I can´t make it run the latest version 0.2.2.4-2, it just pop-up the dos window and shut down immediately..

starting with --auth user,pass --p2pLP --scheduler(with & without =)OldDefaultScheduler
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
August 21, 2011, 11:11:54 PM
I like triple a lot, and made out like a bandit hopping onto solidcoins while the diff was low.

I'll be glad to point my miner your way.. i wont help much but you can have my hashes
Activity: 102
August 21, 2011, 09:32:42 PM

www.triplemining.com

I've got everything I have pointed to you. Glad to help Wink
August 21, 2011, 07:04:32 PM
my bh jump to that pool a few minutes ago, but i realize that the previous round keeps going, so: are you faking the stats??

if that is not the case i´ll set up in "mine_charity" to help it finish that block, kinda like that pool Wink
Activity: 112
August 21, 2011, 05:12:56 PM

www.triplemining.com

Pages:
Jump to: