Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITLOTTO] Mar 1 draw over $2000 or 50BTC! Tickets now 0.1 BTC for Apr 5 - page 10. (Read 55082 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
It seems like Otoh really made an impact on the size of this lotto by putting his 100 in every month.  Too bad he's gone...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
Congrats 1VqGSHEPvy2jHCrMavaZLZiHiA1UyxhXc!!!!

July 6 2012:
0.25 BTC/ticket
1. 1KciuzsCfP97FM9Vs9oTbEvqx7dEXPqUn2
2. 1LtMfB5M2zEuwUqLnWSPkLpUEUXxKQmtvH (German)
3. 13Pr5CLujsERfaRKm64FpebvUH9KFSbAbs (Pool)
4. 17PympqQEXpPiqCeh7P5hmNFxqkS3gjG3Q (Pool)
Jackpot size: 197.25 BTC
Lucky Block: 187712 Mega Millions Numbers: 20 23 28 35 39 Mega Ball 21
Mixer Hash: http://www.fileformat.info/tool/hash.htm?text=000000000000024760c69c7b052ea94444c9f6073f18c072fc21a9dedd0ab44d202328353921
Winner's Hash: e15984fff0e016c99592b072412238bc46a39e625cb028d5bcc314bc94f6e9e9(1)
Winner: 1VqGSHEPvy2jHCrMavaZLZiHiA1UyxhXc

http://bitlotto.com/2012jul6.txt
ALMOST 200 BTC for the July 6 draw! Good luck everyone! I will post the results after the Mega Millions draw!
We past the 100 BTC mark a while ago! That's over $600 USD! Good luck everyone!
Activity: 104
Merit: 100
Interesting idea here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--90177
Domains4Bitcoins.com will buy a FREE Bitlotto ticket for any new or existing customer who buys or transfers a new domain name with us before July 1st.

Thanks guys for using BitLotto!!

Your welcome!  We are happy to use BitLotto!  Smiley
Interesting idea here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--90177
Domains4Bitcoins.com will buy a FREE Bitlotto ticket for any new or existing customer who buys or transfers a new domain name with us before July 1st.

Thanks guys for using BitLotto!!

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I see that the house edge for SatoshiDICE is now 3% (up from 1.5%, which was up from about 1.0%).

This means BitLotto at 99% payout remains the best odds of any blockchain-based (i.e., cheat-resistant) wagering available.
Is there any page or app where we can see the status of the pools?

For example I want to make us I spread my tickets out and they don't end up I the same pool.  If I understand correctly I can't just count transactions (strangers spool), but 0.25 BTC multiples.  This is obviously doable; however could be error prone to a busy person.
For now the only way is to look up the pool address and group them yourself in multiples of 2.5 BTC. I hope to create a tool in the future that does this for you and shows you each group of tickets. You don't have to count the tickets but see where yours is and see what the total for the address is. Then wait till another multiple of 2.5 occurs. Then pay. But like I said, I hope to make it more simple for those who want to enter multiple times.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
Is there any page or app where we can see the status of the pools?

For example I want to make us I spread my tickets out and they don't end up I the same pool.  If I understand correctly I can't just count transactions (strangers spool), but 0.25 BTC multiples.  This is obviously doable; however could be error prone to a busy person.
Activity: 868
No worries, I only use BTC generated by my backup pools to gamble with, so this truly is a well meant donation to the pool, be it only a very small one Wink

Thanks for the offer though ! Appreciate it !!!
My brain made me send 0.20 btc to bitlotto instead of 0.25 btc  Grin

a DONATION to this months jackpot  Cheesy (trying to bribe the lottery gods !)
Ooops. As per the rules the funds are kept. Was that a lot for you to lose? I'm willing for you, this time, to use my own BTC to refund that amount if it was.
Activity: 868
My brain made me send 0.20 btc to bitlotto instead of 0.25 btc  Grin

a DONATION to this months jackpot  Cheesy (trying to bribe the lottery gods !)
Cool, it means that ppl can just place their bet/s & forget all about it, btw did you receive my donation of 2.92 BTC from 3 days ago?
Yup. Thanks so much. Sorry for the late reply. I've been crazy busy lately!
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
Cool, it means that ppl can just place their bet/s & forget all about it, btw did you receive my donation of 2.92 BTC from 3 days ago?
HeHe  I just noticed I was in the winning "strangers pool"... forgot all about putting that bet Smiley

Thnx!

Cool, btw one advantage of using the blockchain.info wallet is that it sends an email notification to you for any funds that it receives, OP may like to recommend especially the wallets that do this for that reason.
Not a bad idea. I'll add something soon.
HeHe  I just noticed I was in the winning "strangers pool"... forgot all about putting that bet Smiley

Thnx!

Congratulations!
donator
HeHe  I just noticed I was in the winning "strangers pool"... forgot all about putting that bet Smiley

Thnx!

Cool, btw one advantage of using the blockchain.info wallet is that it sends an email notification to you for any funds that it receives, OP may like to recommend especially the wallets that do this for that reason.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
HeHe  I just noticed I was in the winning "strangers pool"... forgot all about putting that bet Smiley

Thnx!

donator
I'm still not sure quite how the pools work & if the addresses that I listed above are the actual winners of the June lotto, each receiving a 10th share of the jackpot per 0.25 BTC bet, in which case someone scooped a nice 4/10 share with a 1 BTC stake  Tongue
You are exactly correct. I sent the payment if you want to see how it split up. You got 20%, and that other person got 40%.

You should start your own pool! You seem to have unusual luck!!

Well I was lucky to have got any money back on the last lotto, I bet a total of 111 coins so had a less than 1 in 4 chance of winning the jackpot same as last month, my big bet of 101 coins lost - just like the other big better with a single 75 BTC bet, but I was saved total loss by having a couple of bets in the winning pool which won me 97 coins making for a loss of only about 14 BTC in total which is more than covered by the winnings from the lotto before this one, after covering previous losses & gift backs etc I'm presently up by just over 173 BTC.

As I didn't win the jackpot & overall had a loss on the last lotto I don't plan to continue with a 100 BTC bet this month unless some other things that I'm involved with work out very well in which case then I may put in a largish bet latter on, I'll certainly bet something in double figures anyway.

I did pledge 3% of any winnings as a donation for site development etc, I should have said net winnings but I am happy to honor this pledge in any case so am sending 2.92 BTC to your sig address now.

I also gave 5 BTC to a charity which had 8 out of 10 of the bets in the first Stranger's pool, I had 1 bet in it, it would have been great if that had won but still nice to get so close.

I think that the pools are a very cool development, with 6 different addresses winning in the last one & one winner getting about 195 BTC worth approx $1,100 for a single 1 coin stake will I'm sure help make these more popular, I shall certainly keep playing them.
25 BTC up for grabs so far!

I'm thinking of adding a FAQ section on my website. Is there anything that any of you found particularly confusing or wondered about? I'll try to add a few about determining your own ticket hash, and figuring out how to compare the results.
Pages:
Jump to: