Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITLOTTO] Mar 1 draw over $2000 or 50BTC! Tickets now 0.1 BTC for Apr 5 - page 7. (Read 55082 times)

donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
20 BTC sent, jackpot for Nov including pools is 22.5 BTC atm > $270 Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Mining since difficulty 157,426 !

Congrats to the BurtW pool are in order!

Good luck to everyone in November!

Grin
donator
Congrats to the BurtW pool!

My apologies bitlotto, I didn't mean to suggest that you would ever risk the lotto funds - was just voicing what may go through ppls heads atm if you're away for too long at draw time, nice to still have some honest BTC businesses around, hope the jackpot soon gets back to 100 plus coins again, I'll bet 20 or so tomorrow to help kick-start the pot.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Yes, that is our 1dareq bitlotto pool account.  We play almost every month.  Myself and two others were in the pool this month so we will be splitting the BTC 3 ways.  I will take the one extra left over satoshi for running the pool Smiley

Feels good to finally win !!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
This site does not yet appear to have an affiliate program.

Given how the ticket purchasing works directly through bitcoin transactions, it would likely be a challenge to come up with something that works.

It would be cool though if somehow I could refer tons of people to bitlotto and then if any of them win, I get say 5% of their payout.

We could set up something if you want. I can provide a BTC address for you. I'll then give you the 1% of the ticket sales that I would have got. Just PM if you are interested.

I thought of this scenario out of many possibilities.

The problem with it would be that people would have to know that the BTC address that affiliates are giving out are official Bitlotto addresses, owned by you. And if customers were going to go to that trouble (they'd have to visit your site to confirm it), then they might as well just be sending to the main ticket address.

Or, the affiliate would have to be someone very trustworthy* so that they don't just publish one of their own addresses and run with the ticket money.

*trustworthy without hard credentials doesn't really mean much, as most people have discovered in recent months.

I find it somewhat of an intriguing challenge though, trying to think up a workable affiliate system under such conditions.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Winner: 1DAREq293HBfWCRkJLNgHqs92iMi1C5tR3

Bah! 

That is an address set up for Dareq the scammer!

Er, apparently ... according to BurtW.  (That possibly is Burt's account, if I understand the message):

- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.762874
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

Given how the ticket purchasing works directly through bitcoin transactions, it would likely be a challenge to come up with something that works.

It would be cool though if somehow I could refer tons of people to bitlotto and then if any of them win, I get say 5% of their payout.

We could set up something if you want. I can provide a BTC address for you. I'll then give you the 1% of the ticket sales that I would have got. Just PM if you are interested.
I bought 4 tickets on the 7th. Can I assume they are good for the Nov draw? Thanks.
If you paid into the Oct fund address they will be automatically returned. Just use that and deposit into the November address.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I seem to recall that bitlotto said he'd set up a dead man's switch for this, more likely tech or weather problems I'd guess & at least it worked well on the 7th of September three weeks after the pirate ship sunk so he hadn't been passing the funds through before the draw or lending them to any of the other guaranteed/insured jokers it seems at least & I can't see any reason that he'd have them deposited on GLBSE, more like in offline cold storage I'd imagine from his posts in this thread.
BTC funds from the draw will NEVER be invested or transferred into anything else!
Sorry for the delay. But I try to do it as fast as possible. I have a busy life too. The results will always come eventually!!! Smiley

Here they are:
Congrats 1DARE... for winning 74.74 BTC in October!
0.25 BTC/ticket
1. 1CZB3en1Q7LT2Tr8DLkSBiPFAz2kisueLd
2. 1JB9x5vGf37hMcQe7Ke4dU1PEq7k6T45yK (Pool)
3. 1ENjVYVK38aNo1gDiirrcexmT5oq1fmyD (Pool)
Jackpot size: 74.74 BTC
Lucky Block: 201850 Mega Millions Numbers: 08 09 16 32 39 Mega Ball 15
Mixer Hash: 7b2dd87158...
Winner's Hash: 59bbdfb99d90487a25c171555447496304ef7c7b95b509b4adc466daf7b50a9e(15)
Winner: 1DAREq293HBfWCRkJLNgHqs92iMi1C5tR3

http://bitlotto.com/2012oct5.txt
legendary
AWOL at draw date.

It hasn't been even 48 hours since the MegaMillions draw (which is needed to determine the BitLotto winner).   It is the weekend.  I wouldn't exactly describe this as AWOL, though to be fair with the current climate in the bitcoin ecosystem, prompt communications would be preferable.
donator
lol - let's hope it's goat then Wink

SG many thanks Smiley if it's one of the pools though that won then there could be more who might want to worry about this AWOL at draw date.
legendary
I seem to recall that bitlotto said he'd set up a dead man's switch for this

Here was where that was described:

yes, I was wondering about this too today, if he had any plans to put a dead mans switch in place to pay out funds in the event of him being kidnapped by aliens from the future or something & to also hand on the Bitlotto infrastructure so that it keeps going
I do have something set up so that if I die, payment will come through.

As far as security. As the jackpots get bigger and bigger it's becoming more and more of a concern. I am taking many precautions and I'd rather not go through what those are. I think the less people know about my security the better. Everything on my servers though is harmless as I don't keep any wallet or anything on it.

The winner can be determined from the blockchain (and the megaball results), so it can be determined which person among us need be the only one to need to worry about this. :-)
legendary
I just bought a few tickets... did I get scammed?? oh man...

So much for wishing my luck would turn around...
Some times it takes him a while to post the results.
donator
I seem to recall that bitlotto said he'd set up a dead man's switch for this, more likely tech or weather problems I'd guess & at least it worked well on the 7th of September three weeks after the pirate ship sunk so he hadn't been passing the funds through before the draw or lending them to any of the other guaranteed/insured jokers it seems at least & I can't see any reason that he'd have them deposited on GLBSE, more like in offline cold storage I'd imagine from his posts in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm not saying that's the case, but expose something that is present in many businesses around here. In bitcoin community are many platforms and businesses that depend on a single person.

Every day thousands of people die, bitcoiners we are not immortal.

People who handle other's money should be aware of these things, it is true that if you die, these things become less important, but would be nice that someone could pay the bills.

Looks like maybe someone is gone for the weekend offline maybe?
legendary

So where are the results posts?

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: