Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITLOTTO] Mar 1 draw over $2000 or 50BTC! Tickets now 0.1 BTC for Apr 5 - page 21. (Read 55082 times)

Activity: 614
Merit: 500
How exciting will it be when the lotto gets to be tens of thousands of bitcoins big?

I actually never gamble when I think I have negative equity. Poker is the only gambling I do because I'm a winning player. But I will admit that I bought one ticket last month and one this month. Despite having negative equity, the amount the house takes is so small and the tickets are so cheap that it makes for fun Schnitz & Giggles.

Also, I'm optimistic that over time the house will actually end up making all of it's money from other means than skimming, which means the potential for a lottery that offers gamblers positive equity is real. So, I like supporting that effort now in order to work towards that goal tomorrow.

Also, fuck the government! Their lotteries are a total rip off and we need to show them how much better the Bitcoin lotteries are.

Even if you're not into gambling I encourage you to purchase one ticket a month to support this project and help put Bitcoin on the map!
Activity: 672
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
154 BTC now, it's still climbing good and still more than half the time left! Good luck everyone!
I've updated the OP to list software that will work. If anyone notices any missing please PM me! Thanks. I've updated BitLotto.com to show the list. I hope it's more clear in case people aren't sure what an ewallet is.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
Cap the fucking ticket limit, How the fuck can anyone who doesnt own 100 tickets win? "because if you have a ticket you have a chance"
Yeah well i think the guy who BOUGHT the odds is an asshole, Fully understandable that anyone with simmilar capabilities would've done the same, But c'mon he had like a 20% chance to win
Sure "he still could've lost" But let's change the ratio, Say he Continued to buy shitloads of tickets, He could crank up his chance to win as high as 99%!
Lol. It wouldn't have mattered if 400 guys bought at 0.25 each or 1 guy bought at 100btc. The odds for the others is still the same. See the logic yet?
LOL As predicted here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.835161

I am sure he is not the only one with this misconception - just the only one so far to post about it.  It is an easy mistake to make.  I did for a minute before thinking it through and that is why I posted about it.  Emotion versus Math!

I had the same misconception for a minute too.  Amazing how the brain screws you over sometimes Sad
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I'm working on a BitLotto compatibility list. Is there any glaring ones missing that are popular? Or mistakes?

Just FYI, BitcoinJ 0.4 works.  It is in fact a little simpler since it doesn't generate a pool of new addresses for change addresses so your coins will be in an address you see in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
cool thanks i have just entered Smiley

Come on lucky number Papa needs a pair of new shoes !!

excuse my stupid questions but.... Is the address on page 1 still the valid adress to transfer to ?
Do I need to keep a receipt or inform you or something ?

thanks Smiley
Yup that address works. I update the first post every month. You don't need a receipt or do anything else. Just pay. If you win the winnings will go back into your wallet. Just make sure to use Bitcoin running on your computer.
I'm working on a BitLotto compatibility list. Is there any glaring ones missing that are popular? Or mistakes?

Bitcoin (of course)
Electrum
Armory
MultiBit

Web Based:
Blockchain.info
Strongcoin
NOT: Mt.Gox, Instawallet, or other online wallets.

Smartphone:
BitcoinSpinner
Bitcoin Wallet by andreas schildbach
NOT: BitPay
excuse my stupid questions but.... Is the address on page 1 still the valid adress to transfer to ?

thanks Smiley
Yup that address works. I update the first post every month. You don't need a receipt or do anything else. Just pay. If you win the winnings will go back into your wallet. Just make sure to use Bitcoin running on your computer.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

thanks Smiley
Now up to 130 BTC. Usually the first few weeks are the slowest so not too bad!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
-
Lol. It wouldn't have mattered if 400 guys bought at 0.25 each or 1 guy bought at 100btc. The odds for the others is still the same. See the logic yet?

I am sure he is not the only one with this misconception - just the only one so far to post about it.  It is an easy mistake to make.  I did for a minute before thinking it through and that is why I posted about it.  Emotion versus Math!
Exactly, Please let my stupidity die off now... >.<
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Cap the fucking ticket limit, How the fuck can anyone who doesnt own 100 tickets win? "because if you have a ticket you have a chance"
Yeah well i think the guy who BOUGHT the odds is an asshole, Fully understandable that anyone with simmilar capabilities would've done the same, But c'mon he had like a 20% chance to win
Sure "he still could've lost" But let's change the ratio, Say he Continued to buy shitloads of tickets, He could crank up his chance to win as high as 99%!

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
-
fine fine i retract my previous statement
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Ya but someone who ONLY spends 0.25 could take it all away!! No one is guaranteed a win. Every SINGLE ticket has the same odds. Obviously the more you have the more likely you are to win. You could look at it too, that people who spend a lot have more to lose to someone who bought only one.

With raffles it's pretty much your ticket verses the rest. It doesn't matter if one person owns them or hundreds. All you care about is if YOURS wins!

Good luck if you entered!

Interesting.  Your address is oddly familiar to me, do I know you?

I very much doubt it.  I haven't used this particular handle much.
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
And the winner is-
Jackpot size: 280.66 BTC
Lucky Block: 174196 Mega Millions Numbers: 11 35 38 41 52 Mega Ball 40
Mixer Hash: 1e3c407515...
Winner's Hash: 277a5da2a46b0ba9ddaa33fa374bd9acd4a0ea227badf5d3e3d14d9a05238c81
Winner: 1DW4mtFwkLAbfc4ZBvcXypeV6NhfDryrni
Ticket list:
http://bitlotto.com/2012april4.txt

Congrats!

Perhaps they know they won already as I saw a recent tx to the address for 0.01337. Perhaps seeing if it was theirs?

Anyways congratulations! It sure would be great if you mentioned the win on the forum!!!

May 2 already over 115 BTC.

1DW4mtFwkLAbfc4ZBvcXypeV6NhfDryrni Is one of mine.  I had a total of 33.25 BTC in.  I don't know where the leet came from.  I guess it was a tip from someone.

My current plan is to buy two BFL Singles with the jackpot.

Interesting.  Your address is oddly familiar to me, do I know you?
1DW4mtFwkLAbfc4ZBvcXypeV6NhfDryrni Is one of mine.  I had a total of 33.25 BTC in.  I don't know where the leet came from.  I guess it was a tip from someone.

Congrats!!!! I'll try to pay sometime in the next day or so.
And the winner is-
Jackpot size: 280.66 BTC
Lucky Block: 174196 Mega Millions Numbers: 11 35 38 41 52 Mega Ball 40
Mixer Hash: 1e3c407515...
Winner's Hash: 277a5da2a46b0ba9ddaa33fa374bd9acd4a0ea227badf5d3e3d14d9a05238c81
Winner: 1DW4mtFwkLAbfc4ZBvcXypeV6NhfDryrni
Ticket list:
http://bitlotto.com/2012april4.txt

Congrats!

Perhaps they know they won already as I saw a recent tx to the address for 0.01337. Perhaps seeing if it was theirs?

Anyways congratulations! It sure would be great if you mentioned the win on the forum!!!

May 2 already over 115 BTC.

Pages:
Jump to: