Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITLOTTO] Mar 1 draw over $2000 or 50BTC! Tickets now 0.1 BTC for Apr 5 - page 2. (Read 55082 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
I wonder why....

I mean think about it.... you are bitlotto and you want to scam some people...  do you just steal the existing pot, or:  Come back and pump it up:  "If you would have bought a ticket for april then you could have amde XYZ....."  and try to get as many people as possible.

Hell... he could even use existing funds to 'pump up the pot' given that most people are more likley to purcahse if the pot is bigger, given that he would know he would just take them in the end, there would be no risk.

Not to mention the sales PM....  there is no doubt the 'company' was worth something.  Why not just do that?  Or do it all at the same time, get the sales BTC and the pot.

Just strange all over.
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
he's also cleared out over the last couple of days the address where my donations to support BitLotto went https://blockchain.info/address/1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J for a balance of over 50 btc I believe, most likely he reads these posts but doesn't have the balls to come out as the scammer he is & just own it
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Can someone else please check the BTC trail from the deposit address and see if my assertion that the coins are being mixed is correct?  I am not an expert at this side of BTC by any means.  I just see a ton of transactions that are very difficult to follow.  They are so difficult to follow that I concluded that the transactions were made that way on purpose.

I could easily be wrong.

But the fact that they are moving at all is very, very bad.
I am the one who knocks
fool should have run when the pot was over 400 btc
That is a good point.

Also what is the point of renewing the domain, if we all know he is a scammer?

I dunno, but this just doesn't seem to add up.  Huh
donator
if so, what a c-nt, he joins my 'Voodoo dolls' collection along with hashking, needles incoming

fool should have run when the pot was over 400 btc, anyways he better know something about psychic self defense or he'll be in an asylum or worse when this starts to kick in, it will be slow but sure Shocked

& all for 50 btc, I'll consider trying to call off what gets set in motion if goat is fully paid but can't guarantee as these 'forces' have a strong 'mind' of their own once unleashed

hopefully he will see from my far from the norms returns on this game that I'm not BS here, anyway he'll learn one way or the other either way

& to be very clear, of the money stolen there was 18btc of my contributions/bets = approx $3,420 & I had previously given you a free gift of 14.52 btc = $2,759 you are just so karmically fucked that I almost feel sorry for you & the hard way that you've chosen to learn about life - steal from someone who has been generous in helping you, wow your life now is so f-cked

I come from a long line of gypsies. You will have no luck - esp with that monies Cry
legendary
Is it just me or does it appear that they are not just moving, they are being mixed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Its one of the oldest lotteries....sad.
legendary
This guy really needs a scammer tag :@

He should be banned not just simply tagged...
No, just a tag so people will stop sending him any BTC.

When/If he comes back he can then let us know what happened.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com

He should be banned not just simply tagged...
Activity: 504
donator
I would open a scammers tag thread for bitlotto, I can't see how it's not an open & shut case & he had said that a deadman's switch was in place too I believe.

How about all those who enjoy playing BitLotto organize a monthly Peerbet as suggested & promote it here, I would suggest a modest start of say a 10 to 30 BTC pot & for it to close on Wednesday the 1st of May, any suggestions welcome - different pot size, close at weekend, etc, if not all bets are placed someone/s would need to buy up the remaining ones - so a couple of higher rollers would work well for that & also as we are saving the 1% rake perhaps this could be escrow-ed for an annual New Years or something bumper competition bet or given to charity (I have a good one that I founded) or whatever ppl may prefer.

Goat, if what I hear is in the works for Litecoin materializes (not just Mt. Gox) & all goes well this year then I may well buy you those Singhas before the end of this year. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Wow... good god....
Peerbet then...
donator
As I'm traveling tomorrow for a couple of days I'll release Mr bitlotto's PM now, for what it's worth:

I see it arrived after a couple from that tosser Hashking (which I've included in the screeny for your amusement), maybe I should have paid more attention to that synchronicity of that & the help from me that he refers to here was a donation of 3% of my winnings that I gave him a couple of times to help support his site & project, these were sent to his address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J

My sending address: 1G5apmPvo2iTtmkNWAHTCET7Y842Ufijs8

Rather than being so broke as he claimed to be there's still a balance of about 50 btc = $6,450 atm on it, though no movements since the 11th Feb, he also likes to SatoshiDice a bit it seems.
I am the one who knocks
I would almost bet that something happened to him.  I hope it wasn't serious like a car accident.  I do wonder if the US Justice system caught up with him for running an illegal lottery Sad

Still sucks for goat.

He was very tech savie & always very careful about being anon, totally no way the US or any jurisdiction could/would have closed him down, being hit by a bus can happen to anyone but don't forget we are in crypto/bitcoin world here & it has a lot of form. (as in UD 1.)
I wouldn't say no way. That server has a .com not a .onion so there is a way to find him,if you have the resources.  It only takes one slip up.
Activity: 563
Merit: 501
betwithbtc.com
Removed from the directory until this is resolved.
donator
I would almost bet that something happened to him.  I hope it wasn't serious like a car accident.  I do wonder if the US Justice system caught up with him for running an illegal lottery Sad

Still sucks for goat.

He was very tech savie & always most careful about being anon, totally no way the US or any jurisdiction could/would have closed him down, being hit by a bus can happen to anyone but don't forget we are in crypto/bitcoin world here & it has a lot of form. (as in UD 1.)
I am the one who knocks
I would almost bet that something happened to him.  I hope it wasn't serious like a car accident.  I do wonder if the US Justice system caught up with him for running an illegal lottery Sad

Still sucks for goat.
donator
Poor poor goat.

Indeed, if he has some dodgy karma with this one then I can at least report that him recommending Litecoins to me last year earns him a few chilled Singha beers or more next time I find myself in Thailand if he'd like, Kob Khun Krap Goat !!!

http://www.bitlotto.com/index.php ~ ppl are still adding to this, 8.04 BTC so far @ $115 = $9,246 + unless it's just bitlotto himself pumping/trolling it.

STOP!       STOP!       STOP!       STOP!       STOP!  

!!! DANGER ~ DO NOT PLAY !!!  
I am the one who knocks
Pages:
Jump to: