Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain E3 Ethash Miner ASIC (Shipping:16-31 July. $800 USD) - page 31. (Read 16395 times)

.F.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
I`m not buying anything from those fuckers. Horrible shipping dates, short warranty, half the world away, third world country produces them (yes, China is still a third world country to me, all things considered)... No thanks. When those heaters become available at my computer store with a regular warranty, why not. Until then.. mmmhhmmm

edit: just checked the profitability and this box is making about 85$ profit per month, with electricity at 0.13$/kwh and current price. Way too shabby.
I agree I was looking at buying a s9 but after thinking about how bitmain runs their business using people's miners for months before shipping just long enough for them to profit mining with it than shipping I think it's about time that the crypto community stands up and say enough they've killed mining the coins they release asic for for the average person not to mention bitmain probably could shut down your miner or switch pools if they wanted to they probably also no every location of every one of those miners they sell

it's not bitmain who killed pow, it's just that no other nation has the necessary condition to compete with bitmain, remember there were a lot of western asic producers, most were so disgusting compared to bitmain... so they all died, or deliver in such small quantities that they are irrelevant to the global hash... do you know why your electricity rate is so high? ahahah... they need luxury and they want you to pay for it, as they have for centuries and generations... but when they set their eyes on looting and raping china a few hundred years ago, I am certain, that they believed they could win easily... how wrong they have been proven... and you see no friends of david rockfeller has been executed before a wall... look at what clinton did as secretary of state... in china she would have been executed asap and a lot of her team... in usa? they get pensions... what else to say?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

*when that weed hits you a little too strong*
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
I'm curious if the bitmain coupons work on these units.
Coupons don't accepted for this batch.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
it doesnt matter if its an asic, or some kind of gpu-rig or something else...eth pos will kill both gpu-mining & eth asics
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
I'm curious if the bitmain coupons work on these units.
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
everyone talking about a fork to "kill" these.

i bet it's not a true asic. its just a GPU rig. which means a fork wont stop it. they'll just update their firmware/OS or whatever and keep em rolling. just like GPU miners would need to update their mining software for a fork

of course it is.

Show me a GPU type rig that will do what this does for 800$ and i'll buy it right now.  lol  BTW I AM NOT BUYING THIS FOOKIN DOOR STOP!
Activity: 367
Merit: 34
everyone talking about a fork to "kill" these.

i bet it's not a true asic. its just a GPU rig. which means a fork wont stop it. they'll just update their firmware/OS or whatever and keep em rolling. just like GPU miners would need to update their mining software for a fork
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
These fckng fa*ts will kill the remain part of GPU mining profitability
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I`m not buying anything from those fuckers. Horrible shipping dates, short warranty, half the world away, third world country produces them (yes, China is still a third world country to me, all things considered)... No thanks. When those heaters become available at my computer store with a regular warranty, why not. Until then.. mmmhhmmm

edit: just checked the profitability and this box is making about 85$ profit per month, with electricity at 0.13$/kwh and current price. Way too shabby.
I agree I was looking at buying a s9 but after thinking about how bitmain runs their business using people's miners for months before shipping just long enough for them to profit mining with it than shipping I think it's about time that the crypto community stands up and say enough they've killed mining the coins they release asic for for the average person not to mention bitmain probably could shut down your miner or switch pools if they wanted to they probably also no every location of every one of those miners they sell

it's not bitmain who killed pow, it's just that no other nation has the necessary condition to compete with bitmain, remember there were a lot of western asic producers, most were so disgusting compared to bitmain... so they all died, or deliver in such small quantities that they are irrelevant to the global hash... do you know why your electricity rate is so high? ahahah... they need luxury and they want you to pay for it, as they have for centuries and generations... but when they set their eyes on looting and raping china a few hundred years ago, I am certain, that they believed they could win easily... how wrong they have been proven... and you see no friends of david rockfeller has been executed before a wall... look at what clinton did as secretary of state... in china she would have been executed asap and a lot of her team... in usa? they get pensions... what else to say?

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Worst Case Scenario - GPUs get dumped en masse in secondary market. This leads to cheap GPUs for gamers since alot is dumped at once. Gamers are happy. Nvidia/AMD/Micron stock drops. No more premium price for new Graphic cards.

and as more gamers have better gpus overall gaming experience can increase... but don't forget asic = 1 algo... gpu... everything Smiley, including gaming... 4 way sli of 1080ti ? and raytracing finally (maybe) just around the corner Cheesy.

U know, it is possible that there will be alot of used GPUs hanging around the secondary market, and those new cards wont be bought for awhile because there is so much gamer demand and there are much more used GPU miners. One miner easily have anything from 6-100 GPU cards. One gamer needs 1 card only.

How big is ethereum mining compared to other coins? Because when those GPUs move out of ethereum and into other coins like ZEC, XMR, etc, theoretically, it should drive those coins difficulty through the roof.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
Worst Case Scenario - GPUs get dumped en masse in secondary market. This leads to cheap GPUs for gamers since alot is dumped at once. Gamers are happy. Nvidia/AMD/Micron stock drops. No more premium price for new Graphic cards.

and as more gamers have better gpus overall gaming experience can increase... but don't forget asic = 1 algo... gpu... everything Smiley, including gaming... 4 way sli of 1080ti ? and raytracing finally (maybe) just around the corner Cheesy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
The price is much lower than I imagined. The big question is, how long would they be using these machines to mine? Is it possible to identify? Cause doubt they were not already using such machines, and are only now passing on to other users.

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

they did that with monero, cryptonight... the community just forked the coin to make it asic resistant
so the people who bought monero mining bitmain asic are screwed
thats probably why not many people are going to buy the bitmain ETH miner... once ETH fork they won't be able to mine.
So do you think good time to buy gpu on the dip?

the problem is for the scammers who just cloned a chain but don't have yet the know how on how to update the pow Smiley. those are swimming naked and the seas are retreating... Cheesy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So it begins...

Identical performance to a 6 GPU rig at 1/3 of the price. Goodbye Ethereum.

I'd buy one if it didn't come at such a bad time for me. Or if it didn't ship that late.

But no resale value... which makes things slightly more interesting... If you can recoup 2/3rds of the price on a GPU rig at time of sale, it's a wash.

good thing, the GPU price will be drop i think..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
they did that with monero, cryptonight... the community just forked the coin to make it asic resistant
so the people who bought monero mining bitmain asic are screwed
thats probably why not many people are going to buy the bitmain ETH miner... once ETH fork they won't be able to mine.
So do you think good time to buy gpu on the dip?
Lets compare the Pros and Cons of the new miner:

Pro - 'Might' decrease GPU and other component prices to msrp
Pro - Cheaper Hashrate to Dollar hardware cost
Pro - Better space efficiency

Con - Not any more efficient than current GPUs
Con - Probably not profitable for most when released
Con - Most likely outdated when received due to Bitmain using F3s
Con - Very little resale value
Con - Coins could get forked to be anti ASIC and it becomes almost useless
Con - Gives Bitmain even more power

Overall, probably not recommended.

Wonder what the effect on price of ETH will be.
Pro or Con. Before and after the release of E3

it's already hashing  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 107

Wonder what the effect on price of ETH will be.
Pro or Con. Before and after the release of E3

when bitmain will enter asic for other application... the little dragon grows... because his home turf is nurtured and protected at the costs of hundred of traitors working for the cia and other treasonous military intelligence units bent on serving the rockfeller master plan of destroying all nation to replace them with a system they planned to control... apparently chineses didn't agree to become vassals to the descendants of david rockfelller, who can blame them Cheesy !

are you sub cent electricity rate? no, this product isn't for you... your system are too uncompetitive because they have to propel your ruling class and their utopia first, you come after, as useful worker for their schemes...
Pages:
Jump to: