Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain E3 Ethash Miner ASIC (Shipping:16-31 July. $800 USD) - page 4. (Read 16395 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 4
Update: Second hashboard on the E3 has shit the bed.

Super disappointed in the quality of this shipment. When I received it, the E3 had one DOA board, plus the metal around the control board was loose and rattling. Now a second board has failed? Come on.

Bitmain is pulling the "Send it in for warranty" card.

Sorry for your bad luck but not sure what you expect Bitmain to do about it.  EVGA has not offered anything different for my failed graphics cards.  I send them in and wait for replacements.

I have been running 9 E3 units with A3++ power supplies since the first batch shipped.  All solid and no failures so far.  They are a nice addition to my graphics card rigs at less than half the cost.
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
I have got the "error" error. If I dont have physically access to the device yet, can I do something about it?

that's up on how you did your setup in the meaning of where the unit is, how it's connected, is a PC/Laptop
there too on the router where the E3 is?
I have remote access to a PC that is in the network and that I manage my farm with.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
I have got the "error" error. If I dont have physically access to the device yet, can I do something about it?

that's up on how you did your setup in the meaning of where the unit is, how it's connected, is a PC/Laptop
there too on the router where the E3 is?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

Super disappointed in the quality of this shipment. When I received it, the E3 had one DOA board, plus the metal around the control board was loose and rattling. Now a second board has failed? Come on.

these are old chips bro, refurbished boards been running for at least a year, no suprise here
Activity: 42

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Put together a review on the bitmain antminer e3 for anyone that wants to watch + solved the issue w/ the error message causing a lot of e3 to not mine correctly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz2vgNnlSJY
Activity: 43
Are you guys getting any HW errors?

Chain#   ASIC#   Frequency   H/S(RT)   HW   Temp(PCB)   Temp(Chip)   ASIC status

1                                                              0
2                                                              5
3                                                              1
8                                                              0
9                                                              0
10                                                            5
11                                                            5
12                                                            1
13                                                            1

Thank you miner is not over clocked. Thank you!
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
What Country are you shipping to?
In this case Germany.

just use UPS. only dhl makes problems in germany with antminers
In this case Germany.
Hey guys,
I ordered one E3 the day it came out. Regarding Bitmain, payment was received 9th of April. And my unit is still not shipped? Really? Even batch 4 guys are going to get their units shipped soon.

Anyone from first batch, who did not get the E3 yet?

Rgeards
Bitmain states, there is a problem with the customs and so they put every order on hold for my region....

Hey guys,
I ordered one E3 the day it came out. Regarding Bitmain, payment was received 9th of April. And my unit is still not shipped? Really? Even batch 4 guys are going to get their units shipped soon.

Rgeards
Bitmain states, there is a problem with the customs and so they put every order on hold for my region....
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
anyone else getting corrupt dag issues?

seems to correct itself promptly but still concerning for brand new units mining eth.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
im selling one for 1800usd including shipping (shipped immediately)
Hey guys,

Rgeards

My April 6th E3 order, paid USD April 8th, was shipped July 16th and has been mining for more than 1 week. 

I would open a support ticket about my order if not shipped yet.

Good luck.
Hey guys,

Rgeards
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
anybody managed to get the E3 running for some more exotic coins like Moac for example.
Or the https://comining.io/ ethash coins mining pool? I had no luck on this one so far.
Pages:
Jump to: