Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 100. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitmark Developer
September 16, 2014, 06:23:09 PM
I did disclose the sharkfund0 had a sizeable percentage of BTM
sorry if that created panic buy, it is just that I feel obligated to disclose any large positions

James

No problem James, if it brings more people with ideas and discussion in to the project then it is all good.

Keep up the good work with SuperNet, and we look forward to working with you soon.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
September 16, 2014, 06:08:46 PM
I did disclose the sharkfund0 had a sizeable percentage of BTM
sorry if that created panic buy, it is just that I feel obligated to disclose any large positions

James
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
September 16, 2014, 04:19:18 PM
Please consider donating some BTM to the Bitmark Foundation. Funds are locked until July 13th 2015 and will enable the continued growth and development of Bitmark.

http://bitmark.co:3000/address/bQmnzVS5M4bBdZqBTuHrjnzxHS6oSUz6cG

Goal is 70k BTM by the release date. We need to get as much BTM in to the foundation as possible before the end of this year though in order to have a good chance of meeting that goal. Smiley

Bitmark Developer
September 16, 2014, 03:23:38 PM
What's special about this coin?
DEV for sure  Smiley
This was not another copy&paste coin, look at first post to see the whole background behind bitmark.
It's my favourite scrypt coin.

It is a clone, it is the latest Bitcoin ported to scrypt and configured for our needs. More work than the average coin and things like VIA, but less work than say NXT.

The project though is about what we change and build on top. Marking, this is perhaps the most innovative thing.

I encourage people to not panic buy. Nobody anywhere benefits from people panic buying, certainly the project does not. We do all benefit from people taking the time to find out more about the project, and joining with ideas and discussion, or even code and businesses where they can.
Activity: 822
September 16, 2014, 03:12:08 PM
DEV for sure  Smiley
This was not another copy&paste coin, look at first post to see the whole background behind bitmark.
It's my favourite scrypt coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 16, 2014, 02:32:32 PM
Activity: 616
September 16, 2014, 01:10:56 PM
Whats up with all the panic buys?

People are starting to see what this is... Smiley
Activity: 280
Who cares?
September 16, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
Whats up with all the panic buys?
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
September 16, 2014, 10:52:18 AM
Bitmark is very interesting project. I am glad that it is starting to get recognition that it deserves. Thank you for your fine work!

Our project management on Trello was becoming unwieldy. We are now using multiple boards to track our work.

https://trello.com/bitmark

Bitmark Developer
September 15, 2014, 09:23:32 PM

Our project management on Trello was becoming unwieldy. We are now using multiple boards to track our work.

https://trello.com/bitmark

Activity: 247
September 15, 2014, 12:03:00 AM
The logo is genius, simple, professional and i love the fact that it transforms easily into a heart/M or +.

I am no tech, but I am thinking alot about marking and will contribute *if* I get any good ideas. Untill then I am going to send a small donation in BTC & BTM.

Thanks, keep up the good work!  Wink

Thank you very much for your support. All donations contibute greatly toward the success of the project. Feel free to share your expertise with us at anytime, we welcome all input.
Activity: 616
September 14, 2014, 06:00:52 AM
The logo is genius, simple, professional and i love the fact that it transforms easily into a heart/M or +.

I am no tech, but I am thinking alot about marking and will contribute *if* I get any good ideas. Untill then I am going to send a small donation in BTC & BTM.

Thanks, keep up the good work!  Wink
Activity: 247
September 14, 2014, 01:02:23 AM

Regarding logos, I personally don't mind if it looks like a penis, have you seen what it transforms in to when you click it? http://bitmark.co/bitmark.co/logo it's quite useful Wink

i thought is was a heart, Smiley

It is a "B" for Bitmark  --> "+" Plus Sign  --> Lastly an "M" for marking, together with a "heart" to show appreciation for having marked. Smiley

On other news, Bitmark is breaking glass ceilings on Poloniex while reaching new highs every day.

To reiterate what Mark said, thank you to all who supported us at every stage of our development.

I would also like to express my appreciation toward you, the community member reading this thread...thank you for your continued support, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Remember we are still in our infancy, and the developments we are working shall have implications far beyond crypto.
Activity: 159
September 14, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

Regarding logos, I personally don't mind if it looks like a penis, have you seen what it transforms in to when you click it? http://bitmark.co/bitmark.co/logo it's quite useful Wink

i thought is was a heart, Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2014, 09:31:39 PM
ahah i had not noticed a penis first but now i'm looking i see a fucking penis
should i consult a sexologist  Huh
Bitmark Developer
September 13, 2014, 09:14:26 PM
PondSea (on behalf of the Qora Community): 0.1 BTC

You helped get it off the ground. Thank you.

There are some very good people in many communities, PondSea from Qora is just one fine example, we have friends to work alongside in many communities from Supernet to Ora and of course deep within Bitcoin, even the first Bitcoin developers like Martti, and far more outwith the crypto space. Our little team of 20, or is it 30 now, is growing well and enjoying working with talented people from all over.

I'd like to thank everybody who has helped us make it this far, in the last month exactly we've achieved 1500% growth in every measure.

The coming month will be very fun I am sure, lots of useful things

legendary
Activity: 1036
September 13, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

^this remind me of a penis.

A penis missing a testicle, so sad  Cry

Fortunately, this one has no problem, just size
legendary
Activity: 826
amarha
September 13, 2014, 04:39:42 PM
Donators

PondSea (on behalf of the Qora Community): 0.1 BTC

You helped get it off the ground. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1428
September 13, 2014, 04:26:43 PM
Wow your coin has come a long way, congrats!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 04:06:00 PM
Nice, keep up the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: