Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 13. (Read 622173 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
Exchange Listing
There is a strong consensus here and on Slack that we need a working exchange, and although Poloniex must re-activate us soon, we should not be waiting any longer.

Cryptopia is a fairly well established and recognized exchange, and they have a special going on at the moment for coins which are affected by the closing of NovaExchange (that includes Bitmark)

For approximately 2.4 BTC, we can be listed on Cryptopia in short order.
So, I'm hereby soliciting contributions from the community towards this purpose.

BTM Address: bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm
BTC: Address: 14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U

BTM I will take at the current Poloniex exchange rate,  16,500 satoshis / BTM

So you may contribute with either BTC or BTM

I encourage everyone interested to pitch in. Every little bit helps !

Awesome, this is what I'm talking about Smiley I'll happily donate and help "encourage" Cryptopia to list BTM
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
December 30, 2017, 06:18:02 PM
It looks like that in the nearest month we will see a serious growth of the Bitmark. The most interesting will be ahead.
Activity: 484
Merit: 104
December 30, 2017, 05:03:23 PM
Exchange Listing
There is a strong consensus here and on Slack that we need a working exchange, and although Poloniex must re-activate us soon, we should not be waiting any longer.

Cryptopia is a fairly well established and recognized exchange, and they have a special going on at the moment for coins which are affected by the closing of NovaExchange (that includes Bitmark)

For approximately 2.4 BTC, we can be listed on Cryptopia in short order.
So, I'm hereby soliciting contributions from the community towards this purpose.

BTM Address: bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm
BTC: Address: 14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U

BTM I will take at the current Poloniex exchange rate,  16,500 satoshis / BTM

So you may contribute with either BTC or BTM

I encourage everyone interested to pitch in. Every little bit helps !

December 30, 2017, 03:19:31 PM
I have sent a PM to the dev in order to get a slack invitation few days ago. Still no answer.
I have asked if there was some progress about exchange listing, no answers.

Communication is the key to that kind of project. Communication id DUE to investors...

I a not considering investing anymore as my questions have not been replied.

Nethertheless, I wish team and investors good luck with the project.

@Xamito, who did you contact ?

In any case, I can extend you a Slack invitation. Just PM your email.
December 30, 2017, 03:18:15 PM
EXCHANGE STATUS UPDATE

- The following "Exchange Listing Request" has been submitted to COINEXCHANGE.io

Hi,

I'm the Project Manager for Project Bitmark (BTM).

- My name is Victor (a.k.a Medic_007 on our Slack).
- Our Lead Developers are Melvin Carvalho & DBKeys

I understand that y'all have been oin contact with the team and perhaps are willing to negotiate the amount of BTC required for listing...We have BTC ready transfer as soon as we get the okay from y'all.

We would like to collaborate with the COINEXCHANGE.IO Team and continue moving forward with our developments. What are the necessary steps to get Bitmark Listed. Furthermore, we are looking to discuss opportunities where our teams can work together and continue the development of our unique online reputation system "Marking". Marking was largely successful when it was deployed within the Poloniex Trollbox, and our next updates will provide a framework & passport for our Marking system to scale as an online reputation system.

What requirements does the Bitmark Team need to meet, in-order to get the Bitmark Wallet Listed on COINEXCHANGE.io?

Lastly, what would y'all consider to be a reasonable timeline for this?

Cheers,
Project Bitmark Leadership Team:
Victor Alejandro - Project Manager
Melvin Carvalho - Lead Developer
DBKeys - Development Team Lead

Are there any news or even better an ETA regarding the coinexchange listing request that you could share with us?

Thanks and Merry Christmas btw to all Bitmarkers!

Anyone ? Depending on the answer I would invest in BTM.

Cheers

I think a better option for us at this time is Cryptopia. It's a much larger, better established exchange, and they have a similar listing fee for coins that are now listed on NovaExchange (which is going through some type of ownership transition).

The listing fee at Cryptopia is 2,500,000 DOT (their own coin), which at the moment is a bit less than 2.4 BTC

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 30, 2017, 09:58:04 AM
I have sent a PM to the dev in order to get a slack invitation few days ago. Still no answer.
I have asked if there was some progress about exchange listing, no answers.

Communication is the key to that kind of project. Communication id DUE to investors...

I a not considering investing anymore as my questions have not been replied.

Nethertheless, I wish team and investors good luck with the project.
December 29, 2017, 07:41:13 PM
Hello,

tried to install the new win64 wallet (bitmark-0.9.5-win64-rc1.setup)

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\Program Files\Bitmark\Bitmark-qt.exe
File: db/version_set.cc, Line 789

Expression: dummy_versions_.next_==&dummy_versions_   "

Maybe someone can help...

That was one of the errors I experienced as well. Just abort it and any other error similar to that one. The wallet should load and start building the blockchain

...works not for me. After abort assertion failed screen the program closes itself. Where is the wallet.dat stored ? Same place as old version?

My bad, I was responded off of memory. I forgot there was a third option "Ignore", that is the option you need to select.

I attempted to install the new wallet on my Windows 10 64x machine. Ran into the same errors

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Program Files\Bitmark\bitmark-qt.exe

Expression: dummy_versions_.next_ = = &dummy_versions_

Abort  Retry  Ignore"

I hit ignore. Next error:

"Assertion Failed!

Files: util/cache.cc, Line 180

Expression: e- >refs = = 1

Abort  Retry  Ignore"

Selected ignore again

The same error keeps popping up and I just hit ignore until they no longer are popping up. Now the wallet appears to be updating 'Reindexing blocks on disk'

Ill report back if it doesn't complete, still has 3 years to go

Experienced a C++ runtime error that closed the bitmark application, had to actually kill the process to reopen the wallet. Appears to be back on track
December 29, 2017, 05:59:03 PM
EXCHANGE STATUS UPDATE

- The following "Exchange Listing Request" has been submitted to COINEXCHANGE.io

Hi,

I understand that y'all have been oin contact with the team and perhaps are willing to negotiate the amount of BTC required for listing...We have BTC ready transfer as soon as we get the okay from y'all.

We would like to collaborate with the COINEXCHANGE.IO Team and continue moving forward with our developments. What are the necessary steps to get Bitmark Listed. Furthermore, we are looking to discuss opportunities where our teams can work together and continue the development of our unique online reputation system "Marking". Marking was largely successful when it was deployed within the Poloniex Trollbox, and our next updates will provide a framework & passport for our Marking system to scale as an online reputation system.

What requirements does the Bitmark Team need to meet, in-order to get the Bitmark Wallet Listed on COINEXCHANGE.io?

Cheers,

Are there any news or even better an ETA regarding the coinexchange listing request that you could share with us?

Cheers

No man, unfortunately there really isn't a lot of news to provide at this time. The coin has been through a lot but it is now being worked on by a smaller dedicated team. They are pretty limited on their updates, but they do provide them when they are ready. I know getting the coin onto a exchange is a high priority for them. All i can say is invest if you have the capital, and wait for updates from the dev team.
"A delayed game(coin) is eventually a good game (coin), but a rushed game (coin) is forever bad - Shigeru Miyamoto  Tongue
December 29, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
Hello,

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

That was one of the errors I experienced as well. Just abort it and any other error similar to that one. The wallet should load and start building the blockchain

...works not for me. After abort assertion failed screen the program closes itself. Where is the wallet.dat stored ? Same place as old version?

My bad, I was responded off of memory. I forgot there was a third option "Ignore", that is the option you need to select.

I attempted to install the new wallet on my Windows 10 64x machine. Ran into the same errors

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

Expression: dummy_versions_.next_ = = &dummy_versions_

Abort  Retry  Ignore"

I hit ignore. Next error:

"Assertion Failed!

Files: util/cache.cc, Line 180

Expression: e- >refs = = 1

Abort  Retry  Ignore"

Selected ignore again

The same error keeps popping up and I just hit ignore until they no longer are popping up. Now the wallet appears to be updating 'Reindexing blocks on disk'

Ill report back if it doesn't complete, still has 3 years to go
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
December 28, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
EXCHANGE STATUS UPDATE

Hi,

Cheers,

Cheers
December 27, 2017, 11:47:45 AM
Hi,
i have set up an node runs fine till block 48.900
now stops syncing... any idea whats wrong? i run the latest version....

Try adding some more nodes.

Open the wallet, click 'Help', select 'Debug Window', go to the 'Console' tab

The console tab is like command prompt.

Now go to any bitmark block explorer, https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btm/ for example. Head to their 'Network' section. There will be a list of all the public nodes you can add.

So click the node list of the first Sub-version, you can add all those nodes if you want.

The command you would input in console for the first one is "addnode 104.236.59.201 add"

Just keep adding them until you have connections on the network. If that doesn't work, which I've experienced, you might want to backup the wallet and do a fresh reinstall
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 03:13:39 AM
Hi,
i have set up an node runs fine till block 48.900
now stops syncing... any idea whats wrong? i run the latest version....

Activity: 10
December 26, 2017, 01:11:20 PM
Hello,

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

December 25, 2017, 08:22:23 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. BTM to the moon!  Tongue
December 25, 2017, 08:21:06 PM
Hello,

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
December 25, 2017, 09:31:14 AM
EXCHANGE STATUS UPDATE

Hi,

Cheers,

Activity: 10
December 24, 2017, 06:19:43 PM
Hello,

"MinGW Runtime Assertion

Assertion failed!

December 24, 2017, 02:24:17 AM
New Bitmark Wallets (v0.9.5 )

• Windows (64 bit / 32 bit)
  • MacOS
  • Linux
  • Raspbian

Updated DNS Seeder Network ( Finds network peers quickly )
Abbreviations for RPC Client / Server commands
Tracks and Displays Total Bitmarks Emitted (Money Supply)

Had a couple errors on Windows 10 64x, but was able to get through it. Thanks for the update

@holylacross:

Thanks for the report. Could you give us more detail on what the error was, etc., we would like to fix it .

Glad you were able to get it through though ...

I actually had a few of them written down within a reply to your original post. But then I was able to abort a few of the prompts, which got the wallet to load successfully so I deleted the reply post XP

My bad, i'll see if I can't recreate them
December 23, 2017, 10:35:33 AM

• MacOS
  • Linux
  • Raspbian

Had a couple errors on Windows 10 64x, but was able to get through it. Thanks for the update

@holylacross:

Thanks for the report. Could you give us more detail on what the error was, etc., we would like to fix it .

Glad you were able to get it through though ...

December 22, 2017, 11:04:39 PM

• MacOS
  • Linux
  • Raspbian

Code:
3f50ef94dbedea29a1be4fc0bbc13cdaf91b1b0a7ba9852310041112e2a82c6c  bitmark-v0.9.5-rc1-qt.dmg
671198e9d419d5863c8ef28eb6685fe754e9706ee347b8385af63e15d1ca2227  bitmark_0.9.5.1.master_armhf.deb
49a10a1240f2953a5519c83f944a0169a07986314e97e2e4e151ff607ae19ea3 bitmark-0.9.5-win32-rc1.setup.exe
76c0abb680ab867d6253c284cfcb0618d9c4e1e0039dd70da859d51006f137c7 bitmark-0.9.5-win64-rc1.setup.exe

Pages:
Jump to: