Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 12. (Read 622173 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 104
January 06, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
@devs
When can we expect cryptopia exchange listing?
I want to invest, but I wouldn't like to keep my coins on poloniex.

Good question. The listing fee has been paid, but I've had no contact from them. I did open a support ticket to ask if they needed any additional info, etc, but their support ticket system says the wait is about 12 days.

I wonder how Cryptopia will solve the problem of having already listed Bytom with ticker BTM..:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BTM

Cryptopia works on a first-come-first-served basis. So we have to choose an alternative ticker for our listing there.
These have been suggested:
BTMK
BTMX
BTMA
BTMRK
Activity: 332
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
Anyone selling Bitmark? Please pm me.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
January 05, 2018, 03:18:37 PM
@devs

Good question. The listing fee has been paid, but I've had no contact from them. I did open a support ticket to ask if they needed any additional info, etc, but their support ticket system says the wait is about 12 days.

I wonder how Cryptopia will solve the problem of having already listed Bytom with ticker BTM..:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BTM
January 05, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
@devs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:57:29 AM
@devs
January 05, 2018, 06:10:32 AM
Why are we focusing on other exchanges are we being delisted from poloniex

No, not being delisted. Traded on Poloniex actively, but always good to be on additional exchanges.

Poloniex has disabled deposits & withdrawals of BTM for a long time, but you can still buy BTM and sell BTM within Poloniex.  IMO
There is no good reason for this disabling at the moment (we did suffer a 51% in the past where mined blocks were being orphaned almost constantly, but that's long past, and the upcoming fork will make it nearly impossible for that to ever happen again.)
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
Why are we focusing on other exchanges are we being delisted from poloniex
Activity: 39
January 03, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
January 03, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Is Nova exchange wallet working good and stable? Can i withdraw btm from there?

Yes, you may withdraw, but as far as I understand it's no longer possible to make deposits of any coin.
January 03, 2018, 12:07:57 PM
Bitmark money, in the last month, the price has risen several times, before the price has not been too much undulating, is there a major event recently?

New dev team, new roadmap and soon new exchange.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
Bitmark money, in the last month, the price has risen several times, before the price has not been too much undulating, is there a major event recently?
January 03, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
If y'all need a Slack Invite....let either DBKey or Myself know...Do not reach out to coinsolidation (to my knowledge that account is not being monitored)

Apparently Slack has closed off our ability to invite anyone because, they say, we have sent out too many un-used invites.
Activity: 247
January 03, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
If y'all need a Slack Invite....let either DBKey or Myself know...Do not reach out to coinsolidation (to my knowledge that account is not being monitored)
January 02, 2018, 01:35:21 PM
I'm having problem joining Bitmark on slack. https://bitmark.herokuapp.com/ always returns invite_limit_reached.

PM your email, I'll send you an invite
January 02, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
I'm having problem joining Bitmark on slack. https://bitmark.herokuapp.com/ always returns invite_limit_reached.
January 02, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
I just checked into Cryptopia, and the price of DOT has risen by about 40% since a few days ago ( Cryptopia listings have to be paid in DOT) so, at the moment, the price to list is actually 3.3 BTC. Undecided

All, please contribute as much as you can so that we can convert it to DOT before there is another rise.   Any little bit helps, of course, and DOT could come down, but it seems to be on a long term up trend.
January 02, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
Cryptopia Exchange Listing

Thank to all that have contributed  !  

So far, 0.6 in BTC and  7,020 in BTM have been contributed.
We are still a bit short of the 2,500,000 DOT (about 2.4 BTC) listing price, but we are getting there !

Donation Addresses towards Cryptopia Exchange Listing:
Bitmark Address: bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btm/address.dws?bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm.htm

Bitcoin Address: 14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U
https://blockchain.info/address/14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U
Activity: 247
January 01, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
Exchange Listing
There is a strong consensus here and on Slack that we need a working exchange, and although Poloniex must re-activate us soon, we should not be waiting any longer.

Cryptopia is a fairly well established and recognized exchange, and they have a special going on at the moment for coins which are affected by the closing of NovaExchange (that includes Bitmark)

For approximately 2.4 BTC, we can be listed on Cryptopia in short order.
So, I'm hereby soliciting contributions from the community towards this purpose.

BTM Address: bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm
BTC: Address: 14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U

BTM I will take at the current Poloniex exchange rate,  16,500 satoshis / BTM

So you may contribute with either BTC or BTM

I encourage everyone interested to pitch in. Every little bit helps !

Awesome, this is what I'm talking about Smiley I'll happily donate and help "encourage" Cryptopia to list BTM

Thank You for the support!

I'm confident it won't take long to recoup the btc.
Activity: 332
Merit: 108
January 01, 2018, 06:43:00 PM
Is Nova exchange wallet working good and stable? Can i withdraw btm from there?
Activity: 11
December 31, 2017, 05:14:24 PM
Exchange Listing
There is a strong consensus here and on Slack that we need a working exchange, and although Poloniex must re-activate us soon, we should not be waiting any longer.

Cryptopia is a fairly well established and recognized exchange, and they have a special going on at the moment for coins which are affected by the closing of NovaExchange (that includes Bitmark)

For approximately 2.4 BTC, we can be listed on Cryptopia in short order.
So, I'm hereby soliciting contributions from the community towards this purpose.

BTM Address: bXbDYtsDhHgS6V8Z671CDmbmLic4hhfeGm
BTC: Address: 14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U

BTM I will take at the current Poloniex exchange rate,  16,500 satoshis / BTM

So you may contribute with either BTC or BTM

I encourage everyone interested to pitch in. Every little bit helps !

https://blockchain.info/address/14zfvmbJg7zF1dBFeLGnAjEd8VPuW4786U

Donation sent!
Pages:
Jump to: