Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 11. (Read 203867 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2013, 02:25:01 AM
maybe someone can takes the btc and pays the euro to the guys from his bank account ?
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
June 14, 2013, 01:32:30 AM
I know that probably no one cares about this, but I'm in the middle of moving to a new flat (which I will finish today). And because every case is different I can't really automate it. For every person I'm double checking his records, payout address, sending the coins, storing a record of which transaction went to whom and notifying him by email. I hope to complete this first batch this week though.

Also, a handful of people requested payouts in EUR, and I have to carefully check what is the best way to process their claims. I could use my personal bank account, but that could possibly raise some red flags in the bank, and I don't want to slow this down anymore. Maybe someone here has a better idea?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 13, 2013, 06:38:13 PM
It seems that after starting processing a handful of the payouts, he has now stopped - the last transaction appeared to have change of over 250 bitcoins (and maybe more remains in the wallet?). Why was it interrupted, and why not pay out a batch of them in a single transaction rather than a whole bunch of individual ones...?
Activity: 714
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
June 13, 2013, 03:58:54 PM
The funds weren't "gambled away". If Bitcoinica weren't taken offline and hacked, the whole situation would not happen.

The way I see it, you suck at money management (the reason you overexposed yourself your clients on Bitcoinica) and prolly more. Such person on a leveraged platform is called a gambler. What else would you be doing there?

And for your second point - you could say the same about some other Bitcoin exchanges, most notably Mt. Gox, yet they're covered the losses from their pockets and are doing fine. That's exactly what I'm trying to do, and with success - as you can see from the earlier posts - people are getting back their funds.

At the speed of Bitfloors Shtylman?
June 13, 2013, 03:52:09 PM
The funds weren't "gambled away". If Bitcoinica weren't taken offline and hacked, the whole situation would not happen.

And for your second point - you could say the same about some other Bitcoin exchanges, most notably Mt. Gox, yet they're covered the losses from their pockets and are doing fine. That's exactly what I'm trying to do, and with success - as you can see from the earlier posts - people are getting back their funds.
June 13, 2013, 03:45:10 PM
Stop spreading FUD and show us what you can do, would you?

Can you point out the FUD?
June 13, 2013, 03:16:58 PM
Stop spreading FUD and show us what you can do, would you?
June 13, 2013, 11:41:35 AM
It's just not possible for me to give you (and all the other users) a full refund right now, because I don't have funds necessary. The monthly payments are because I will receive funds on Bitalo on a monthly basis for cooperating with them on creating a great Bitcoins service.

I don't see how one who had a part of their clients funds stolen and a part of their clients funds gambled away could be an asset to a great Bitcoin service.

This Bitcoin... its like the real world except completely the opposite.
June 13, 2013, 01:23:20 AM
It's just not possible for me to give you (and all the other users) a full refund right now, because I don't have funds necessary. The monthly payments are because I will receive funds on Bitalo on a monthly basis for cooperating with them on creating a great Bitcoins service.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
June 12, 2013, 08:15:11 PM
I am, also a person who  believed in the site even after it was announced that the funds were lost in december , but do not understand why I have to receive the monthly repayment, would be correct that I get the full refund as soon as possible
June 12, 2013, 06:01:47 PM
Ok, so you have funds on Bitmarket from before 2013. Our agreement was that we will first reimburse users that lost funds in february's hack (because those were the great people that believed in the site even after it was announced that the funds were lost in december), and also, because that was a much smaller amount. Refunding your and other funds will begin shortly after that. You will receive a small initial payment soon, and after that, monthly refunds until the whole amount is reimbursed.
June 12, 2013, 05:09:05 PM
Thank you for reporting that, mentore. Please follow up me with your username on Bitmarket.eu so I can check your records.
It seems that our receiving address - [email protected] - was not working for a while because of us changing domain deleagation.

If you sent an email to us and didn't receive any response, please send it again!

my username on bitmarket is :  conny981
June 12, 2013, 02:57:43 AM
Thank you for reporting that, mentore. Please follow up me with your username on Bitmarket.eu so I can check your records.
It seems that our receiving address - [email protected] - was not working for a while because of us changing domain deleagation.

If you sent an email to us and didn't receive any response, please send it again!
June 11, 2013, 06:18:38 PM
hi, because some users have received the refund of btc lost in February, and I, who have lost everything long before I have not received anything?

p.s I sent an email to [email protected], but this address is not valid because does not send the message
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
June 11, 2013, 05:58:56 PM
Right now I received the reimbursement of my Bitcoins lost in February.
@M4v3R, thanks!
I am very happy that I trusted you to manage this difficult situation!
And many thanks to the bitalo-team to give @M4v3R the possibility to make this happen!

Hopeful waiting for the new website and for the reimbursement of the other lost bitcoins.
Good luck for all of us!!!!
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
June 11, 2013, 03:14:44 PM
It was a tough job to set up the new company and get the contracts in place. Thanks very much. And thanks also for your patience. Reimbursements will hopefully continue and we also hope that we can provide a good service for the bitcoin community on www.bitalo.com
Activity: 74
www.btcaudio.eu || LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER
June 11, 2013, 01:17:28 PM
@T-rage_11: Your claim is now processed, please let me know if everything is ok with it.

yes, I received the bitcoins! Thanks!  Smiley
June 11, 2013, 12:52:28 PM
@T-rage_11: Your claim is now processed, please let me know if everything is ok with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 11, 2013, 10:18:02 AM
I did also receive a refund from maciej yesterday. thank you!
Activity: 74
www.btcaudio.eu || LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER
June 11, 2013, 10:11:15 AM
@M4v3R:

Please check the following transactions! They are marked as "canceled" but they are NOT really canceled because I already bought the bitcoins and sent the money to the seller. So I get 37.994 BTC from you! I already sent the confirmations of payment by e-mail to you!
ID 24010
ID 24009
ID 24003
ID 24001

The sellers got my money a long time ago but I don't have the bitcoins yet because they were stolen or refunded to the seller because the transaction got canceled?!?
I hope you understand the situation.

Please confirm that you got my e-mail with the confirmations and that I get the BTC with the first batch!

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: