Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 10. (Read 203867 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.
June 18, 2013, 07:56:45 AM
Time for the scammer tag.
I think that after the recents hacks on the website, the webmaster told himself "fuck it, I'm gonna steal from my users too".
Bitcoin value decreases when you do that. That's no good.

You have no idea how much time I've spent to help my users with these hacks (which were not compromises of Bitmarket security). And I didn't get anything in return. If I wanted to steal the money, I'd just announce that I got hacked and whole wallet was stolen. But I want to be completely honest with my users. That doesn't make the funds magically appear, but I believe it's the right thing to do.

Why doesn't he have SCAMMER TAG yet ?

I mean, he gambled with people's money and lost. I do not understand this...

Because a real scammer would not post any longer or pay anything back - a real scammer just disappears and runs with your money... I received some BTC from M4V3R four days ago. I won´t cover my losses but it´s better than nothing. So IMHO M4V3R is not a scammer but just a guy who made a huge mistake and trying to deal with it.

Well, you could use the IDIOT tag, at least.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
June 18, 2013, 06:48:59 AM
I think that after the recents hacks on the website, the webmaster told himself "fuck it, I'm gonna steal from my users too".

You have no idea how much time I've spent to help my users with these hacks (which were not compromises of Bitmarket security). And I didn't get anything in return. If I wanted to steal the money, I'd just announce that I got hacked and whole wallet was stolen. But I want to be completely honest with my users. That doesn't make the funds magically appear, but I believe it's the right thing to do.

Because a real scammer would not post any longer or pay anything back - a real scammer just disappears and runs with your money... I received some BTC from M4V3R four days ago. I won´t cover my losses but it´s better than nothing. So IMHO M4V3R is not a scammer but just a guy who made a huge mistake and trying to deal with it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
June 18, 2013, 04:37:20 AM

Activity: 607
June 18, 2013, 04:27:08 AM
A quick update:

As of now, about 15,000 EUR has been refunded to 61 different users from the first batch. I'm still waiting for information from some users about receiving Bitcoin address to send them funds. After this is completed, I will proceed with sending funds to remaining users. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
June 15, 2013, 01:05:14 PM
Bitalo is NOT buying user data (and will not), we have paid Maciej for reproducing the source code for the website functionality and will be paying for further technical consultancy.

Regarding the user base, there will be no connection. Every user would have to sign up from scratch and Bitalo is neither taking over users nor is Bitalo using bitmarket.eu database for any marketing purposes.
June 15, 2013, 09:47:21 AM
Let's make things clear here folks, Bitalo is NOT bitmarket.eu v2.

To make it a little clearer, they are advised by some incompetent douche who managed to lose part of his clients in a hack and gambled away the second part of his clients money.

Bitalo is entirely built from scratch, and the only connection it has with bitmarket.eu is its community and userbase. Nothing else.

And is now selling customer information to some 3rd party. What a great scammy job!
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 14, 2013, 09:56:45 PM
Let's make things clear here folks, Bitalo is NOT bitmarket.eu v2.

Bitalo is entirely built from scratch, and the only connection it has with bitmarket.eu is its community and userbase. Nothing else.
The investors of Bitalo are nice enough to provide the funds to reimburse the bitcoins lost by bitmarket.eu because they believe in Bitcoin and its community.
June 14, 2013, 06:39:45 PM
I could easily said that Bitmarket was hacked, I have no money to refund and you'll never see your money. You could never tell if I'm telling the truth. Then I would be messing around with you in every possible way. But I didn't.

Some really good consultant, I must say. Bit Allo Allo is a bust before it began.

I could, but I chose not to. Can you tell the difference?

Anyway, this discussion clearly isn't going anywhere, so that's my last word on this topic here. I will only post relevant updates regarding the refund process here (which will also be posted on bitmarket.eu).

Yeah, best to run away.
June 14, 2013, 06:26:21 PM
I could easily said that Bitmarket was hacked, I have no money to refund and you'll never see your money. You could never tell if I'm telling the truth. Then I would be messing around with you in every possible way. But I didn't.

Some really good consultant, I must say. Bit Allo Allo is a bust before it began.

I could, but I chose not to. Can you tell the difference?

Anyway, this discussion clearly isn't going anywhere, so that's my last word on this topic here. I will only post relevant updates regarding the refund process here (which will also be posted on bitmarket.eu).
June 14, 2013, 06:05:31 PM
loss of opportunity is very unfortunate, and it happened to all of us, but as hard as it is for each individual, this cannot be taken into consideration for potential reimbursements. You could have bought back bitcoins "immediately" after the loss was announced.
June 14, 2013, 06:02:04 PM
Please support the current effort we are undertaking and give Maciej a little more time, he still has 3 jobs in parallel: to do his removal, to reimburse coins AND to consult us in our new project.

after you've fucked me in all possible ways

And how exactly would you know that $230 was the top? You could as well wait "so it'll rise more" and then panic sell at $60. That's the point - you can't tell that for sure. That's why you can't blame me for the opportunity lost, because you can't be certain if you would use that opportunity. You *can* blame me for letting this happen and that your funds are frozen right now, but nothing else. And for that I am deeply sorry and I'm doing everything I can to fix this.

June 14, 2013, 05:56:46 PM
after you've fucked me in all possible ways

And how exactly would you know that $230 was the top? You could as well wait "so it'll rise more" and then panic sell at $60. That's the point - you can't tell that for sure. That's why you can't blame me for the opportunity lost, because you can't be certain if you would use that opportunity. You *can* blame me for letting this happen and that your funds are frozen right now, but nothing else. And for that I am deeply sorry and I'm doing everything I can to fix this.
Activity: 104
June 14, 2013, 04:49:54 PM
not enough for you, that you stole from me almost 70 btc I would have fetched € 15,000, more or less

15,000 EUR for 70 BTC? Wow, show me an exchange on which I can get your rates, so I can reimburse everyone immediately.

Also, judging from your balance history on Bitmarket I doubt you're "penniless" right now. All I ask is to have a little more patience and you will be refunded.

wow Huh you say wow Huh? you may have forgotten that the value of btc arrived at $ 230, and if there had not been a certain someone that I stole all my btc,  I could sell my btc 70 x 230 = $ 16,100 Math is not an opinion....

you can understand? that I could earn $ 16,000? and instead because of you I have not put a penny?

you understand that? you understand my despair? and yet you tell me to wait and be patient, after you've fucked me in all possible ways

I need my btc, because I have no money
June 14, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Just to remember, the current investors from Bitalo have made a HUGE effort, time-wise and also financially to make these first reimbursements happen! We took this all from our private money and in addition to that we have queued our OWN demands against Maciej/bitmarket.eu behind everyone else. Just one of us investors has lost over 3200 Bitcoins on bitmarket.eu (!) and did NOT demand anything back just to make this new project happen.

Please support the current effort we are undertaking and give Maciej a little more time, he still has 3 jobs in parallel: to do his removal, to reimburse coins AND to consult us in our new project.

June 14, 2013, 02:54:47 PM
Well, I wish they would have returned my 55 BTC rather than value it at $10 each.

Since the BTC was used, it's almost impossible to buy them back at the rate now.

I guess, it's the best M4v3R can do at this moment.

Exactly. Though it's 10 EUR, so approx. $13.34 per BTC.
GsR
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 14, 2013, 02:06:37 PM
I still think that there will be no refund, it's just a jack ass

@Mentore this is a quote of your message on April 02, 2013, 11:47:56 AM
It is a nice way to support Refunding process...
For the future at least avoid to tell lies.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
June 14, 2013, 01:06:27 PM
Well, I wish they would have returned my 55 BTC rather than value it at $10 each.

Since the BTC was used, it's almost impossible to buy them back at the rate now.

I guess, it's the best M4v3R can do at this moment.
June 14, 2013, 08:12:34 AM
not enough for you, that you stole from me almost 70 btc I would have fetched € 15,000, more or less

15,000 EUR for 70 BTC? Wow, show me an exchange on which I can get your rates, so I can reimburse everyone immediately.

Also, judging from your balance history on Bitmarket I doubt you're "penniless" right now. All I ask is to have a little more patience and you will be refunded.
Activity: 104
June 14, 2013, 07:12:27 AM
not enough for you, that you stole from me almost 70 btc I would have fetched € 15,000, more or less, not enough for you you left me penniless, and yet you tell me I can not have my btc??

I agreed to wait to contribute to the formation of the new site, and I'm still not even 1 penny, it is not fair, it is not correct

I need my btc, I need my money, I need a fucking, because I have not a penny more
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1008
June 14, 2013, 03:27:11 AM
maybe someone can takes the btc and pays the euro to the guys from his bank account ?

I could help you, if you want, for your Italian clients.

Ciao!
Pages:
Jump to: