Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMarket.Eu has closed down - page 29. (Read 204067 times)

Activity: 607
Merit: 500
January 17, 2013, 04:07:54 AM
Hello all,

I was unavailable for a day and already shit hit the fan. There was an error on the site that activated old withdrawal security measures. I have processed all withdrawals now and I am fixing this. Sorry for the confusion. Nothing has changed in my plans regarding Bitmarket.

Edit: Fixed. I have processed all 6 blocked withdrawals for about 250 BTC.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
January 16, 2013, 01:43:40 PM
OK, so I also could not withdraw "new" coins. But this should be possible by now already, and if not it should be fixed asap, we are still negotiating about taking the site to a new owner and new concepts, lets hope that the site will not lose the remaining trust in the meantime
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 16, 2013, 09:13:11 AM
Same with me :

I transfered 2.2 BTC to my Bitmarket.eu account 7 h ago, but nothing is there !!!

Something is very wrong there... i made several transferes in the past and they took me about one hour to complete ! Sad

Send them an email yestarday but no reply till now !
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 16, 2013, 03:05:52 AM
i transfered 2.008 btc to sale them at bitmarket.eu

c71557250448b626b86ab24b803a2687c44aa0cda9fb1c874da8b50a5790f14d

confirmations > 30 at 0:15 europe/berlin time

but, i do not see them in my bitmarket.eu account!

Hm, maybe due the lil crash yesterday there's no connection to the bitcoind ... don't know.

But why does your Bitmarket.eu Wallet shows up 9.0255 BTC (on Blockchain), if you have send only 2 BTC? Do you already have some other deposits on Bitmarket right now or is it the wrong address you send it to? I just checked my Bitmarket balance on blockchain and there only 5.75 BTC on this wallet address, which I have already sold and waiting for the bank transfer.

Hope Maver could clean up this issue asap.
Activity: 91
January 15, 2013, 07:43:40 PM
Same with me :

I transfered 2.2 BTC to my Bitmarket.eu account 7 h ago, but nothing is there !!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2013, 07:19:48 PM
i transfered 2.008 btc to sale them at bitmarket.eu

c71557250448b626b86ab24b803a2687c44aa0cda9fb1c874da8b50a5790f14d

confirmations > 30 at 0:15 europe/berlin time

but, i do not see them in my bitmarket.eu account!
where are the 2 bitcoins Huh
where are my funds Huh

bitmarket.eu rises the minimum fees from 0.25% to 0.4%
it is okay for me.
the disappearing of funds is not okay for me!

please check and correct... asap

should i lose the bitcoins then i am out of bitmarket.eu

Activity: 70
January 15, 2013, 07:03:32 PM
A withdrawal attempt of new Bitcoins results in:
"We are not processing withdrawals right now. Please check this forum thread" - linking to the message of 21st December.

Maceij, please correct as soon as possible.
Activity: 40
January 15, 2013, 04:08:55 PM
There is always only the cancel button ... you have to confirm the transaction with the link send by email to you, but I think after several days (maybe 5?) there will appear a confirm button anyway.
Heh, I just realized that and came back to say that all was indeed OK -- it showed the confirm button when I loaded the site from the link received in e-mail when the time the transaction started.

I was used to the old system (my last trades on Bitmarket before the current one were in September), where the "Send BTC" button would be always visible.

(So I sent an e-mail saying that all was OK to the buyer and the administrator too. Sorry for any hassle. I hurried because the downtime delayed me somewhat and forgot about the link in e-mail. :) )
January 15, 2013, 12:53:23 PM
I have a transaction which I'm supposed to confirm, having received the wire transfer, but the "confirm" button is not available, only the "cancel" button.

There is always only the cancel button ... you have to confirm the transaction with the link send by email to you, but I think after several days (maybe 5?) there will appear a confirm button anyway.
January 15, 2013, 12:10:44 PM
For me, the situation is a bit different, but the cause is probably the same.

I have a transaction which I'm supposed to confirm, having received the wire transfer, but the "confirm" button is not available, only the "cancel" button.

I also notice that the fee percentage has been changed multiple times, at first it was 0.25%, at the moment it appears to be 0.4%. Perhaps this is the reason? (Fee percentage was raised while transaction was pending?) Specifically regarding the fee percentage, I think it would be better to confirm any changes with the user. I realize it's low currently, but for some people, at some point, a higher fee might become unacceptable, so after every change, a reasonable policy would be to ask for confirmation.
January 15, 2013, 11:44:32 AM
Site is online again.

But: Subtracting the fee from the on hold balance does not work.
After having confirmed a transaction, I have a balance of -0.03174867, while still having a much lager on hold balance.
Activity: 86
January 15, 2013, 10:05:49 AM
Hello Maceij,
what is going on?
I decided to trust bitmarket again and to trade on it, despite of the current dept balance. Please do not shatter that trust.

is bitmarket.eu not reachable ?
it seems to be down!

Same over here. I started trading again, hopefully it´s just a server problem and no further...unpleasant surprise...
January 15, 2013, 09:21:38 AM
I can only confirm that it's down from my perspective too:

Critical error
Module 'main' source file not found!
January 15, 2013, 09:13:41 AM
Hello Maceij,
what is going on?
I decided to trust bitmarket again and to trade on it, despite of the current dept balance. Please do not shatter that trust.

it seems to be down!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2013, 07:55:59 AM
it seems to be down!
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 15, 2013, 04:48:47 AM
What do you mean by a "record from their own deductions"?

A list of the deductions which are taken from the 'on hold' balance. So we can check how much and why it dropped.
January 15, 2013, 03:14:20 AM
onpdm: you have sold 2 BTC before, and confirmed it on 11th. The fee is taken upon confirmation.

Ah thx for the info ...
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
January 15, 2013, 02:53:25 AM
onpdm: you have sold 2 BTC before, and confirmed it on 11th. The fee is taken upon confirmation.

Would be nice if the users could see a record from their own deductions.

Further a rating system or at least a manual how the buying system works, because the amount of canceled transfers from buyers who didn't knew what they were doing is ridiculous.

What do you mean by a "record from their own deductions"?

I'm in progress of remaking the UI for buying and selling, to allow picking the seller manually. I understand that with current system new buyers are sometimes confused with what's going on.

Also, I might add an option for selling your "on hold" Bitcoins to other people. It would be clearly stated, especially for the buyer, that these Bitcoins can't be withdrawn at the moment, but you can trade them like an alternate currency within Bitmarket. I'm sure there are some people, wanting to get rid of these now, that are willing to sell them at a discount to people for whom Bitcoin is a long-term investement.
January 14, 2013, 06:53:49 AM
Update: I've implemented deducting the fee from "on hold" balance if a user has one, as suggested above.

I just logged in into my account and saw that my "on hold"-balance shows up 12.995 BTC instead 13 BTC? Why is there a difference of 0.005 BTC in fact of these 13 BTC where part of an offer but had not been sold at point of closing market. Nevermind that small value about 0.005 BTC but wanted to know why?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 12, 2013, 03:18:17 PM

Update: I've implemented deducting the fee from "on hold" balance if a user has one, as suggested above.
Would be nice if the users could see a record from their own deductions.

Further a rating system or at least a manual how the buying system works, because the amount of canceled transfers from buyers who didn't knew what they were doing is ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: