Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 30. (Read 51480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Realized too late that you guys pay per click Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Thanks for payment, always on demand
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Our team will be happy to hear your feedback about BitMedia, so that we could improve our system for you

Please immediately implementing CPM systems, If the CPM and CPC can be applied then Bitmedia Advertising Platform Bitcoin best in this forum
Activity: 658
Any plans to ever accept adult websites?
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
Our team will be happy to hear your feedback about BitMedia, so that we could improve our system for you
BitMedia.IO
Does bitmedia have any other fees other than CPC?

So i pay only for the clicks or for the impressions too? If yes then how much and when.

Hi, no, we only work on a CPC basis, but maybe in future we will also work with CPA. In fact we are already testing some CPA campaigns, so if you want to know more about that, feel free to contact the support team
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

So i pay only for the clicks or for the impressions too? If yes then how much and when.

You only pay for each click the ad to your site I have not seen them paid for each display such as promotion posts on the front page Bitmedia
Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad. obviously not offered payment impressions

So even if i get a bad CTR, of about  0.001%,  and i get 100,000 impressions and 1 click , i only pay 0.0002BTC ?

So that is 0.0002 for 100,000 impressions in this scenario? Of course the CTR is variable.

Please confirm, because a few months ago  the site also charged for impressions too.

Yes only 0.0002 Minimum pay per click, if an advertiser has to pay any impressions Bitmedia could be said to deceive publisher because the publisher does not get paid for it while they were in the pay whether it is fair ? unless they make a statement "Advertisers have to pay for any ad impressions while publishers are not paid for it"

It was like that a few months ago. They charged 0.0002 for every 1000 impression or something like that + the CPC cost.

They must have changed their payment system since then. Good to hear.

Yes I also became publisher them a few months ago now I join other publishare. one interesting thing from Bitmedia is if the publisher's account banned then all tersesia balance in the account will be refunded to each advertiser a system which is fair enough in my opinion
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

You only pay for each click the ad to your site I have not seen them paid for each display such as promotion posts on the front page Bitmedia
Effective ads at affordable prices. Only now the minimum bid price is 0,0002 BTC per click. You can always change your bids, depending on the demand on the ad. obviously not offered payment impressions

So even if i get a bad CTR, of about  0.001%,  and i get 100,000 impressions and 1 click , i only pay 0.0002BTC ?

So that is 0.0002 for 100,000 impressions in this scenario? Of course the CTR is variable.

Please confirm, because a few months ago  the site also charged for impressions too.

Yes only 0.0002 Minimum pay per click, if an advertiser has to pay any impressions Bitmedia could be said to deceive publisher because the publisher does not get paid for it while they were in the pay whether it is fair ? unless they make a statement "Advertisers have to pay for any ad impressions while publishers are not paid for it"

It was like that a few months ago. They charged 0.0002 for every 1000 impression or something like that + the CPC cost.

They must have changed their payment system since then. Good to hear.
legendary

legendary

BitMedia.IO
Hey guys!
Sorry for the delays. Most of team was on vacation
Now we are all here to help you Wink Wink Wink
how much time until my ad gets aproved, i wait for 2 days!!!

If you are the advertiser usually they will Immediately activate it if not contact via email for this forum they are less active and low response

thats not true, usually it takes 2-3 hours to aprove ads, but now i`m waiting for 2 days.

I think the owner is on vacation or something because he didnt responded here either.

Yes 2-3 hours but when some of their registered queue to process at once without having to wait
Bitmedia maintenance last January 02, 2016 maybe it was one of the causes

If you are the advertiser usually they will Immediately activate it if not contact via email for this forum they are less active and low response

thats not true, usually it takes 2-3 hours to aprove ads, but now i`m waiting for 2 days.

I think the owner is on vacation or something because he didnt responded here either.

BitMedia.IO
BitMedia is currently undergoing a maintenance, we will be back very soon!
Enjoy your holidays! Smiley
BitMedia.IO
BitMedia wishes you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! May all your dreams come true!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm not your publisher nor advertiser because you never accepted my faucet site but I whish you merry Christmas. Smiley

Thank you!
We truly hope that you will become our publisher next year!

Have a good coming New Year! Smiley
Activity: 868
BitMedia wishes you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! May all your dreams come true!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I'm not your publisher nor advertiser because you never accepted my faucet site but I whish you merry Christmas. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: