Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 31. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
BitMedia wishes you Merry Christmas and a happy new year! May all your dreams come true!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BitMedia.IO
for affiliate:
If someone advertise on Bitmedia through referrals me then I will get the money ?
or if someone is accepted as a publisher I also get money ?

Hi
You will get the money only for advertisers now, but a bit later you will also get the money for the referred publishers
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
for affiliate:
If someone advertise on Bitmedia through referrals me then I will get the money ?
or if someone is accepted as a publisher I also get money ?
BitMedia.IO
BitMedia is now at the active stage of work with partners
We are now doing our best to increase the coverage of your traffic now so soon you will have a more impressions and clicks!
BitMedia.IO
yes, this is an account of one of our support managers
so there`s nothing horrible about the mistake Smiley
Activity: 176
Follow us on Twitter @bitmedia_io  Wink
You will find out a lot of interesting things   Roll Eyes
again you  post your news with mistake user Grin.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pnusia-501350
BitMedia.IO
Hey guys
Will you b offering any new bonuses soon?  Huh

HI
Yes, now you can get endless bonus when you top up your campaign.
BitMedia.IO
Today is the last day when you can get 30% bonus on your ad campaign! Hurry up if you still didn`t to up your campaign balance Smiley

Starting from tomorrow there will be much more interesting offers for you! Wink
BitMedia.IO
Seems that Bitcoin price is going up again! 
Remember that now we have reduced our minimum bid to 0.0001 Btc per click, and we give generous bonuses to all our advertisers!
Start your campaign and enjoy the benefits of advertising with BitMedia!
BitMedia.IO
Dont forget to top up your campaign!
Refill your campaign balance till Dec. 1 and get EXTRA 30% for advertising! Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
but i think till now you got almost more than 90% advertisers balances for your commission! your ad network will be die very soon!

this thread soon will be a club of banned losers.. Grin

you don`t say  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
but i think till now you got almost more than 90% advertisers balances for your commission! your ad network will be die very soon!

this thread soon will be a club of banned losers.. Grin
BitMedia.IO
We have great news for publishers! Cheesy
ABSOLUTELY NO COMMISSION FOR YOUR CLICKS ON BLACK FRIDAY! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Earn more with BitMedia!

Our commission is floating and fluctuates between 10-20%
Our team thanks you for your remark, however we would like to ask you to make more constructive posts. If you are dissatisfied with sth without a reason your comments are unlikely to change anything
Activity: 176
ABSOLUTELY NO COMMISSION FOR YOUR CLICKS ON BLACK FRIDAY! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Earn more with BitMedia!
BitMedia.IO
Get huge bonus for our advertisers this black Friday!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Refill your campaign balance till Dec. 1 and get EXTRA 30% for advertising!
The best and the most affordable traffic you can get only here!
BitMedia.IO
Earn more with BitMedia!
BitMedia.IO
Why right now banner ads doesnt shows? And yesterday i cant see my 336x280 banner, but all another show's fine.

Have sent you an email
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Why right now banner ads doesnt shows? And yesterday i cant see my 336x280 banner, but all another show's fine.

My guess is there isn't enough advertisers
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
With around a 150 000 impressions a day, bitmedia earnings around 0.0054 and you are comparing it with adsense?? Smiley

Bitmedia far below adsense sir adsense able to pay up to $ 1 / click while bitmedia only paying $ 0.1 / click
If you have 150,000 impressions a day you may be better off using both Adsense + Bitmedia you will get double profit  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: