Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 32. (Read 51480 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
With around a 150 000 impressions a day, bitmedia earnings around 0.0054 and you are comparing it with adsense?? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Is this site is a longevity and paid the members on time? I would like to join and try this service if I have a time, extra income.

I've tried the service they pay for all withdrawals ( Instans )
it's just a different price each ad click , I do not know what affects the price of advertising

advertisement  ( A )  paid  25k satoshi / clicks
advertisement  ( B )  paid  7k satoshi / clicks

OP may be able to explain this price difference  and perhaps I am interested in advertising with price 7k satoshi / clicks

Hi,
Yes, the CPC differs indeed, because our advertisers choose different bids, so every ad has its own price per click
The minimun CPC is 0.0001 and our auction system will help you to choose the best price!

Ok  i think new ads higher pay per click  because I see the old ads lower pay per click but a chance to appear more new ad this system is quite fair
By the way you do not have a promotion on Black friday ? as sites advexx.xx pay 2x the price of normal clicks
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
To get a referral bonus must advertise? or paid per click advertising publisher

Hi,
If i understand you correctly, you can get a referral payouts only for advertisers now, but soon you will get bonuses for referred publishers!
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
To get a referral bonus must advertise? or paid per click advertising publisher
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
In Blockchain We Trust!
it's funny how mellow ads is a new ad network and completely beats the crap out of bitmedia already.

they also don't ban faucets like these idiots do.

mellow ads really know the bussiness.

Looks like someone was banned with his dumb faucet, LOOL Grin
Activity: 182
it's funny how mellow ads is a new ad network and completely beats the crap out of bitmedia already.

they also don't ban faucets like these idiots do.

mellow ads really know the bussiness.
Activity: 176
Is this site is a longevity and paid the members on time? I would like to join and try this service if I have a time, extra income.
with bitmedia i had just 10-15 clicks daily with 60000 daily impression. then i used another service. i had 50-70 daily clicks at the same place
bitmedia system dont count all clicks! already mellow ads is best advertising network.
BitMedia.IO

it's just a different price each ad click , I do not know what affects the price of advertising

OP may be able to explain this price difference  and perhaps I am interested in advertising with price 7k satoshi / clicks

Hi,
Yes, the CPC differs indeed, because our advertisers choose different bids, so every ad has its own price per click
The minimun CPC is 0.0001 and our auction system will help you to choose the best price!
BitMedia.IO

Hi,
We pay our publishers in accordance with the number of clicks they have, however we are now working on the levels of different accounts, and if a publisher has been our member for a long period of time, he will get bonuses. This feature will be in the new version of BitMedia, which is coming out soon Smiley
BitMedia.IO
Bitmedia is currently undergoing some maintenance.
We will be online shortly! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 224
BitMedia.IO
Hi, just wondering will be here some additional bonuses for referral program like current for campaign refill?

And would be great if there will be feature to delete blocks from your site.
Thanks!

Hi
We haven`t thought about bonuses for our referrals yet, however we will be happy to hear your suggestions!

Now  you can delete publisher blocks, there is a button on the bottom of the interface. Unfortunately you cannot delete ad campaigns or websites yet, but this will be available in the new version of BitMedia, which is coming very soon
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Do you accept adult websites?

Hi,
No, at the moment we do not accept adult websites.

And that's why I use your services!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, just wondering will be here some additional bonuses for referral program like current for campaign refill?

And would be great if there will be feature to delete blocks from your site.
Thanks!
BitMedia.IO
Follow us on Twitter @bitmedia_io and get to know about all our news and updates! Smiley
BitMedia.IO
Don't forget about our Bonus offer Smiley
You have only  5 days left!
Top up your campaign and get 20% bonus on your campaign account!
Good traffic has never been so affordable!  Wink
BitMedia.IO
Bitmedia is really developing, I'm impressed by the way things have moved since I first joined earlier in the year! I wish the referral system was hardcoded into the ad system in a similar way to A-Ads, that'd be neat. What happened to Onewiseguy, why did you have him as your rep?

Sorry for a late response and thank you for pleasant words, we are very happy to hear that. We go on working on bitmedia and there will be many new updates in the nearest future.
As regards wiseguy, it was our mistake to hire him as our support manager. He volunteered to represent bitmedia on bitcointalk and we thought that he can be a good candidate as far as he had a trusted account.Unfortunately we were unaware of his reputation and made a mistake.
In order to avoid such mistakes in future we have decided to post the important information from our official account
BitMedia.IO
What happen with your ads? My website doesn't show any advertising.

Cheers
Salmen

Hi,
could you please check if everything is ok now? Because on our side everything works properly
BitMedia.IO
Do you accept adult websites?

Hi,
No, at the moment we do not accept adult websites.
Pages:
Jump to: