Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BitMedia.IO ★ Bitcoin Advertising Platform - Official Thread - page 35. (Read 51480 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
Tell me please how i can request re-moderation my sites?
Sites was declined, i think because they have many banners, but i want change some banners on your banners.

I wrote on your email, but dont have answer Sad

Hi
can you send us your websites and on our support email and we will see what we can do?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Tell me please how i can request re-moderation my sites?
Sites was declined, i think because they have many banners, but i want change some banners on your banners.

I wrote on your email, but dont have answer Sad
BitMedia.IO
BitMedia is currently undergoing some maintenance. We will be back online very soon!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
If there are other advertisers here what's your experience with BitMedia?

I tried the platform and bought ~200 clicks in total, weird thing is that there wasn't any impression of my conversion page. Is it just me? Tried the links myself and they work.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Paid 15 Btc to our referrals for new advertisers last month! Want to earn money with us? Join https://bitmedia.io/referral/program
Awesome !!! , But this strange new sites get 15 BTC
Can you show me the website? I'm really interested to trying your site.

Users who refer advertisers earn commission, it is not strange it is common. You can find more info about their affiliate program on the link you quoted.
Site is in the thread title BitMedia.io and quote.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Paid 15 Btc to our referrals for new advertisers last month! Want to earn money with us? Join https://bitmedia.io/referral/program
Awesome !!! , But this strange new sites get 15 BTC
Can you show me the website? I'm really interested to trying your site.
BitMedia.IO
Hey, I've been wondering something. Can I register a site that has potential, but was just developed so it doesn't have visitors yet? Or does BitMedia require a sustained source of traffic before application?

Hi,
No, we require that you had traffic before application, and of cource high quality of traffic is a must Smiley
But still it depends on the site you want to apply with. If you send us the site we will be able to give you a more certain answer
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
Hey, I've been wondering something. Can I register a site that has potential, but was just developed so it doesn't have visitors yet? Or does BitMedia require a sustained source of traffic before application?
BitMedia.IO
BitMedia.IO
Think Bitmedia really needs some competitive CPM and bid-per-day features implemented! Multiple options for different types of advertisers. You system is suited to larger promotional budgets, whereas I think there's a large untapped promotional market within the faucet ecosphere - people who want to advertise referral banners don't want a click that costs 20,000 satoshi. It may take months to see a ROI even on a small investment like that.

I like it from a Publisher side, but still it's lacking something.

Thanks for the remark, I will report it to our management! Smiley They may like your idea and implement it
You may run some free advertising program for advertisers for a certain period. That might help you to gain advertiser's trust. Ad network like CoinAd.com is already doing this - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-quality-controled-bitcoin-advertising-network-1109763

Thank you for the idea!
We give our advertisers a starting bonus and provide our publishers with different bonuses from time to time!  Smiley
BitMedia.IO
hello Bitmedia
some month ago you accept blogspot and other free website
but now, you only accept paid domain ?

i want to join bitmedia publisher if you accept free domain again

Now, we accept any websites and any domain provided that it has good and numerous real audience and it is crypto- related
BitMedia.IO
my stats for yesterday: 22000 impression.25 clicks, today: till now: 16400 impression and just 7 clicks! bitmedia support: what do you think about that? at this spots i have more than 70 clicks daily.and in google adsense report i have more than 65000 impression daily!

Thank you for the report, we will check our statistics and give you more information
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hello Bitmedia
some month ago you accept blogspot and other free website
but now, you only accept paid domain ?

i want to join bitmedia publisher if you accept free domain again
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
FaucetGame.com
my stats for yesterday: 22000 impression.25 clicks, today: till now: 16400 impression and just 7 clicks! bitmedia support: what do you think about that? at this spots i have more than 70 clicks daily.and in google adsense report i have more than 65000 impression daily!

The publisher could have made changes to the way the ads are displayed, or other advertisers may have started advertising more. Your Google AdSense account, your ads are the only ones being displayed on your page, so you're going to see more impressions than a third-party site like bitmedia that shares that advertising spot with all the advertisers that will pay for that spot. Hope this makes sense, but in a nutshell, the numbers have to do with how many people are currently advertising in the same spot as you.
Activity: 176
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
Think Bitmedia really needs some competitive CPM and bid-per-day features implemented! Multiple options for different types of advertisers. You system is suited to larger promotional budgets, whereas I think there's a large untapped promotional market within the faucet ecosphere - people who want to advertise referral banners don't want a click that costs 20,000 satoshi. It may take months to see a ROI even on a small investment like that.

Thanks for the remark, I will report it to our management! Smiley They may like your idea and implement it
You may run some free advertising program for advertisers for a certain period. That might help you to gain advertiser's trust. Ad network like CoinAd.com is already doing this - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-quality-controled-bitcoin-advertising-network-1109763
BitMedia.IO

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
How much long time is need to pending revenue go to balance?
I have on pending revenue more than 10 days, and is not first time to wait a long time. I hope you will fix it soon

Just sent you a PM
i see, and replyed.
thanks for support, it is good to know that someone is willing to solve the problem.
BitMedia.IO
How much long time is need to pending revenue go to balance?
I have on pending revenue more than 10 days, and is not first time to wait a long time. I hope you will fix it soon

Just sent you a PM
Pages:
Jump to: