Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitminter bitcoin mining pool - shutdown mining 2020-07-01 website 2021-06-01 - page 8. (Read 324661 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
DrHaribo?
Is the Live Statistics page down or is it my browser (chrome) needs resetting? Huh
njmnokc in the pool

Looks normal to me. What does it look like to you? Could you try it with a different browser or with plugins disabled?

the 1 to 50 list is blank and the my stats area is asking me to log-in, total computational power gauge shows zero
Other areas of the page shows blank or zero also. Top header shows the normal pool hashrate and shows that I am log'd in.
Mia Culpa
got it by resetting my browser.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
DrHaribo?
Is the Live Statistics page down or is it my browser (chrome) needs resetting? Huh
njmnokc in the pool

Looks normal to me. What does it look like to you? Could you try it with a different browser or with plugins disabled?
DrHaribo?
njmnokc in the pool
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Activity: 71
Just checking in!  Got 2 s9's running with you guys atm, hoping to get my 741 running here in the next couple days as well.  Going to make it's exhaust vent either tonight or tomorrow, and then i'll have 38-40 th's running here.  Most I've ever ran at once.  Smiley  Happy Mining!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Today marks 7 years since the launch of Bitminter. Thank you to all who mine and mined with Bitminter over the years.

I missed this the other day. Congratulations on reaching that landmark. I haven't mined for many years but I'll always remember the excellent support and help you always offered. Thanks and good luck for the next 7 years.
Activity: 578
Merit: 501
My home computer is on the fritz, so for the first time since I started mining in 2014 I don't have any miners plugging away at hash values.  Embarrassed
Hope to be back up and running soon.
I had 100% of my miners turned off for the better part of year. I know how it feels. For now, I am relegated to mining with USB miners for S&Gs. Such is life. Good luck getting everything up and running again!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My home computer is on the fritz, so for the first time since I started mining in 2014 I don't have any miners plugging away at hash values.  Embarrassed
Hope to be back up and running soon.
Activity: 578
Merit: 501
Today marks 7 years since the launch of Bitminter. Thank you to all who mine and mined with Bitminter over the years.
Congratulations! That certainly is a milestone considering all of the pools that did not make it over these past years.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
Activity: 1
Good day, I'm in South Africa, I will be joining bitminter mining in the very very near future.
I would really like to interact with other South Africans that are mining with bitminter. Please... Thank you
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
How long to BTC withdrawals take? It says on site it should only take a few minutes, but it's been nearly a day. I wasn't given any transaction ID, nor did I receive a confirmation email.
Status just shows "Pending"

Please use the contact form on the website or email [email protected] about this. Make sure your user name is included.
Activity: 6
How long to BTC withdrawals take? It says on site it should only take a few minutes, but it's been nearly a day. I wasn't given any transaction ID, nor did I receive a confirmation email.
Status just shows "Pending"
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I'm a little confused by the blocks vs. shifts status right now.

The last BTC block found was at height 523142 on 2018-05-17. But there are many shifts before that (2018-05-08 19:22, 2018-05-10 15:27, 2018-05-13 06:47, 2018-05-15 17:37) that are still showing in the list as "still eligible for pay".

Is this a side-effect of the PPLNS algorithm in the lucky case? Unfortunately most of my experience so far on this pool has been with high-CDF blocks where it takes say 18 shifts to snag a block, and so 8 of them get no pay. That makes sense (LOTS OF cents…less than I'd hoped to get out of my S9 in 2018 ;-)

But what happens if a block only takes say 4 shifts after the previous block and its payout? Is the reward divided between those 4 shifts, or do 6 shifts before that get rewarded a second time, or what?

Nothing I can think of quite explains why the shifts between May 8 and May 18 are still "eligible" rather than having been rewarded by the May 17 block.

All ten shifts get paid.  So if you hit blocks quickly you can collect multiple times on the current ten shifts.

As time passes the oldest shift drops getting replaced by a new shift.

So say shifts are

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J. Are live and a block comes in.  All of them get paid.  

First block hit

In a day. A drops off and K comes in

B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K

Say a block hits then.

Second block hit

pretty quick  shifts B to K all get paid.  

Say one minute later while still on shifts B to K another block hits.

Third block hit
  Same shifts B to K get paid again.

Then a long dry spell comes and B to I drop. And we are at

J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S

We hit a block all of the above are paid

Fourth block hit

And my example above shows shift J being paid for four blocks
Activity: 4
I'm a little confused by the blocks vs. shifts status right now.

The last BTC block found was at height 523142 on 2018-05-17. But there are many shifts before that (2018-05-08 19:22, 2018-05-10 15:27, 2018-05-13 06:47, 2018-05-15 17:37) that are still showing in the list as "still eligible for pay".

Is this a side-effect of the PPLNS algorithm in the lucky case? Unfortunately most of my experience so far on this pool has been with high-CDF blocks where it takes say 18 shifts to snag a block, and so 8 of them get no pay. That makes sense (LOTS OF cents…less than I'd hoped to get out of my S9 in 2018 ;-)

But what happens if a block only takes say 4 shifts after the previous block and its payout? Is the reward divided between those 4 shifts, or do 6 shifts before that get rewarded a second time, or what?

Nothing I can think of quite explains why the shifts between May 8 and May 18 are still "eligible" rather than having been rewarded by the May 17 block.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I just pointed 110TH at biminter and gonna let it run for 10 shifts and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Nice block but There are some web wallets for namecoin that are scams.
If anyone knows a good namecoin wallet other than namecoin core, feel free to chime in.

use the exchange polinex

this is what I do.
Activity: 40
Nice block but There are some web wallets for namecoin that are scams.
If anyone knows a good namecoin wallet other than namecoin core, feel free to chime in.
Coins earned question???

Someone who mines 24/7 and has a mostly stable hash rate - How many coins did you earn from one of the last blocks found and what was your hash rate.

I see in the top 50 active miners it looks like a fair number of people are running maybe one S9 (hash rate shows as around 14). Assuming your machine runs most of the time what amount of coins did you get when the last block was found?

I am looking to see what a constant on S9 might earn when a new block is found and yes I know there are variables but just looking for an approx idea.

can't be answered variables are complex.

but here goes

if you mine it for 30 days in a row you will be full share.

and that varies a lot.  So pretend the pool hash rate is such that my 30 number is correct.

at the 30 day point if pool hits a block you would roughly get 0.02 btc

but earlier then that 30 day point  you get say on day 15

15/30 x 0.02 = 0.01 btc

so the pools average hash rate
the networks difficulty  

determine how many days for a full share   a full share is all ten shifts you mined for 24/7

look on the full stats page

Time........    Thps     Your Thps     Your score

05/19____    6,002
05/15____    8,407
05/13____    7,784
05/10____   10,886 ....... Big hash rate took 2 days
05/08____    4,916
05/04____   4,530
04/30____   10,334   
04/28____      3,043  ........Small hash rate took a week
04/21_____    5,648
04/18____   15,377

about 30 days  pool hash rate is a big varible in 10 shift time period

thanks philipma1957, great sumation. am running 3 s9s one with one bad board, another T9 also with a bad board, and 3 s7s one of which has a bad board also. Cry
my average generally runs from 53 to 67 TH and I generally reboot at lesast once, sometimes twice per day. Just to give another Idea.

just ordered two of the new *13* s9s to add
Come.
On.
Blocks!
Pages:
Jump to: