Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitminter bitcoin mining pool - shutdown mining 2020-07-01 website 2021-06-01 - page 3. (Read 324661 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
GO ON CHET.. COME ON BLOCK, HE HASN'T GOT ALL DAY.

1 - chetjstojanovich - 90449
2 - cmcclients - 22055
Activity: 139
Merit: 46
im not even on this pool , and i want chet to come back , Grin Grin
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
Chets here!! Come on chet we need you to break this block!!  Grin
10 blocks in 60 days, to 0 blocks in 100 days! :-(
Chet must've got fed up watching weeks of pain. Hopefully this 89-90% block is about to get its ass kicked.
Awh man, this block is a knacker :-(
Ditto to what I wrote above COME ON CHET!!!!  Grin Grin

Ditto to what gt_addict wrote above, and above that, COME ON CHET!!!!  Grin Grin
Ditto to what I wrote above COME ON CHET!!!!  Grin Grin
Come on chet break this block for us!!  Grin
Shoot Chet! Yes please stay.I wish you could be with the pool 24/7!  Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Chet,

If the post I left on 7/17, was misconstrued or misunderstood, (I was just making an observation, and voicing my own personal opinion, not that it matters much.), I sincerely apologize, if it offended you/your friends.

My opinions/comments are mine and mine alone, and not indicative of this forum or of Bitminter.

You are free to mine whatever pool you want, just like the rest of us here.

Hey chet, by all means, STAY! Since you arrived, my miners at nicehash have been very profitable! I thought it was a coincidence at first -- every time Mr chet mined at bitminter, my profitability there would rise. But it was no coincidence, right Chet? Grin. Chet is willing to pay a 10% -- sometimes a 20% premium over market rate for his hashpower. Makes you wonder why they are paying 1.2btc for each 1.0btc earned, though... Anyway, stay!!

Huh? So what's all that about then?
Activity: 1
I'm a retailer of mining hardware with hosting included in the price. Those friends of mine are also clients.

We stand for self-accountability, self-Regulation, and freedom from institutions when people violate that and those tenants it really bothers me.

Hey chet, by all means, STAY! Since you arrived, my miners at nicehash have been very profitable! I thought it was a coincidence at first -- every time Mr chet mined at bitminter, my profitability there would rise. But it was no coincidence, right Chet? Grin. Chet is willing to pay a 10% -- sometimes a 20% premium over market rate for his hashpower. Makes you wonder why they are paying 1.2btc for each 1.0btc earned, though... Anyway, stay!!
Activity: 3
I will just contribute less for the time being and if we get a better deal on fee structures for our main user account and that of our clients/user then we will contribute more on a consistent basis. We are Building a pool of our own which will contribute hash power to our own and others that supports all mineable coins. We will do a bracketed fee structure based on membership levels. 7 levels the top-level user will have zero fees or a life paid membership. That way I don't get any more hateful messages and we can also work out lower fees with other pools. A PPLNS. Man, I hate that people use the internet for such things such as cruel and hateful comments. I love our industry believe it has the potential to bring the highest level of good out of people and their ethics in business. I expect the best from it and the people in it. We stand for self-accountability, self-Regulation, and freedom from institutions when people violate that and those tenants it really bothers me. I hope that my pool combined with my exchanges provides a turnkey soulution for everyone. I hope that this benefits everyone equally, small pools/users and large pools/user, I am also going to offer to buy out any pools if they wish to sell so we can offer this everywhere. I think that its the only way to be fair about hash power as well as exchanges not to mention the entire resale and hardware manufacturing market with turnkey colo services. as I won't do business with anyone who violates the kind of value provided by decentralization. I don't know what you guys think about solving this through this approach a one-stop-shop for all things crypto and crypto mining.
Hi Chet,

By all means stay, I would rather have a small piece of something frequently than a bigger piece of something months apart. 👍🏼
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi Chet,

I don't think you should leave this pool. I welcome the hash power. More blocks in a shorter time. I've been on and off this pool for the last two years, and have not seen anything close to your hash power. So.......kick off your shoes..........stay a while..........you, and your friends..........
Hey Its chetjstojanovich user on Bitminter. If you are at all inconvenienced by the hash power I contribute to the pool I can reroute mine and that of my clients elsewhere. If there is a user ID that I can route a little hash to that would make up for any losses of % please let me know. I don't mean to inconvenience anyone. I'm a retailer of mining hardware with hosting included in the price. Those friends of mine are also clients. Please forgive any inconvenience as we truly believe in the space of BTC and Mining. If you would like us to leave the pool just ask and it will be done by the end of day. chetminingco.com

Hi Chet, not sure how much my wee vote will count - a relative newbie at only 3yrs mining, and a mere 4x S9/T9's to contribute.
I've not minded you being around at all though.
Great to see blocks being splattered all over the place - personally I'd rather have a smaller proportion of reward, but get it a lot more often.
Can't believe the pool saw four blocks off today, must be a record of some sort - we'll have to get Norris McWhirter in to confirm.
Activity: 3
Hey Its chetjstojanovich user on Bitminter. If you are at all inconvenienced by the hash power I contribute to the pool I can reroute mine and that of my clients elsewhere. If there is a user ID that I can route a little hash to that would make up for any losses of % please let me know. I don't mean to inconvenience anyone. I'm a retailer of mining hardware with hosting included in the price. Those friends of mine are also clients. Please forgive any inconvenience as we truly believe in the space of BTC and Mining. If you would like us to leave the pool just ask and it will be done by the end of day.
chetminingco.com
Two in a day! :-D
Well that second one is a nice surprise. Keep them coming chet, two a day will certainly make up for the lack of share percentage I get when your mining here  Cheesy

What about that third?

Then the fourth...?

Four in a little over 24hrs - madness! :-D
Two in a day! :-D

Well that second one is a nice surprise. Keep them coming chet, two a day will certainly make up for the lack of share percentage I get when your mining here  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: