Pages:
Author

Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED] - page 20. (Read 40963 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's incredible, AutoVPS does not offer support, there's no ticketing system on their website, nor an email to complain. Unbelievable how can they leave a business alone like this.
did you try any hosting that accept bitcoins to help the bitcoin economy

What do you mean myself ? AutoVPS IS accepting bitcoins.
It's incredible, AutoVPS does not offer support, there's no ticketing system on their website, nor an email to complain. Unbelievable how can they leave a business alone like this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
The server shows the same issue as yesterday's one. Exactly identical, We're trying to get in touch with the owner, he is located in Japan and hopefully we will get a reply soon, the datacenter itself is located in germany and we might have to wait again a few hours for this to be solved.
We sincerely apologize for the issue and will be switching to another host tomorrow, as this is unacceptable.

VPS DETAILS
Status: [I18N:vps_info_power_state_disabled] - Manage power

You hosting with kalyhost by any chance? Tongue

Do you know any other websites that host with kalyhost?

Not that I am aware of, I asked if hes at kalyhost simply because kalyhost doesnt seem to offer any support ;/
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
yes, I am quite concerned about this. Seems there is always a new and innovative way to get goxxed.
Activity: 532
The server shows the same issue as yesterday's one. Exactly identical, We're trying to get in touch with the owner, he is located in Japan and hopefully we will get a reply soon, the datacenter itself is located in germany and we might have to wait again a few hours for this to be solved.
We sincerely apologize for the issue and will be switching to another host tomorrow, as this is unacceptable.

VPS DETAILS

Do you know any other websites that host with kalyhost?
Mark Kerples (MagicalTux) does not reply anymore on IRC. Does someone have a phone number ? the one listed on the whois info for autovps.net does not work.
Still no words from AutoVPS. Mark @ Tibanne last night ensured me the datacenter guy got a message about our server. Hopefully will be fine in a couple hours.
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Just got a confirmation that the owner of AutoVPS messaged the guy in Germany to be sure the server is reactivated tomorrow morning.

Thanks for updating us (including screenshot, etc). We really appreciate it.

A stable VPS service is essential for the kind of business you are doing. So if your experiences with AutoVPS are getting more and more worse and there is only little hope that this will change dramatically, I guess it's a good idea to think about moving to another VPS service. Please watch carefully that your planned move is working...

Good luck!
Activity: 532
Just got a confirmation that the owner of AutoVPS messaged the guy in Germany to be sure the server is reactivated tomorrow morning.

You should move to a dedicated server.  Who knows what other processes are running on there that can screw up bitscalper.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
I'd just like to say.......
I bet you would like to SAY something.....judging from your previous posts, you seem to have alot to say. Keep that post count climbing  Roll Eyes

........this is a scam.
Obviously you are familiar with this particular service ? As in, YOU HAVE USED BITSCALPER ? OR ARE A CURRENT USER OF BITSCALPER ?

Judging this situation at face value would be similar to someone calling you out for being a Sexual Deviant, Net Predator or perhaps a Registered Sex Offender because you have made nearly 40 enthusiastic posts on your first day, trying desperately to establish some sort of public rapport, yet you choose to make your email address private in your profile.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Hey all,

I'd just like to say that this is a scam.  I mean you all have caught onto the fact, but let's be honest here:

5% per day compounded = 1.05 ^ 360 = nearly a 42 million percent return per year.  Let's assume that you did this with 1 bitcoin...yeah, you see where I'm going here.

Additionally, offering a percent return is one of the warning signs of a charlatan / scam on the Chicago Futures Trading Commission's guide to the FOREX industry found here:

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf98/opaforexa15.htm

This is a complete scam, please do not be a fool and be parted with your money!

http://bible.org/seriespage/fool-proverbs-261-11

They don't give 5% of your deposit everyday. They give 5% of all the arbitrage in a day, spread out across all users of the site.

Thanks for the warning, anyway.
Activity: 409
Hey all,

I'd just like to say that this is a scam.  I mean you all have caught onto the fact, but let's be honest here:

5% per day compounded = 1.05 ^ 360 = nearly a 42 million percent return per year.  Let's assume that you did this with 1 bitcoin...yeah, you see where I'm going here.

Additionally, offering a percent return is one of the warning signs of a charlatan / scam on the Chicago Futures Trading Commission's guide to the FOREX industry found here:

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf98/opaforexa15.htm

This is a complete scam, please do not be a fool and be parted with your money!

http://bible.org/seriespage/fool-proverbs-261-11

Move the data to a new VPS as soon as it comes back online then make sure to contact the VPS host and tell him to go fuck himself, politely of course Smiley
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
if you want a good vps provider take http://www.cinfu.com/vps/
never problem for me

VPS DETAILS

Just posted a screenshot.
so is the trading system offline as well then?

How about a fallback server? I'd recommend BitVPS.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvps-premium-kvm-vps-virtual-dedicated-dedicated-servers-for-bitcoins-51230

Yes it is. We are losing profits as well. Tomorrow we'll be implementing some redundancy and obviously a new provider.

Activity: 462
so is the trading system offline as well then?

How about a fallback server? I'd recommend BitVPS.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitvps-premium-kvm-vps-virtual-dedicated-dedicated-servers-for-bitcoins-51230

VPS DETAILS

VPS DETAILS
Pages:
Jump to: