Pages:
Author

Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED] - page 21. (Read 40963 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
so whats the deal now bitscalper? can you give an update please.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
yep
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
dead again?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
I wish this ponzi had a jackpot that I could snipe.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We are spotted and fixed a bug that was causing discrepancies in balances. Everything should working without issues now. Please let us know if you are experiencing any weird issue.

It would be nice to have something on the front page that shows yesterday's and the current return.  Also, the rate should be in the control panel as is done with the profits.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How long does withdrawal take?

You should already have got it. Please do not submit multiple identical requests for withdrawals.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
How long does withdrawal take?
We are spotted and fixed a bug that was causing discrepancies in balances. Everything should working without issues now. Please let us know if you are experiencing any weird issue.
Activity: 309
We are back online now, apologize for the issues might have caused. Thanks for trusting our services.

yeah, time to have some new scalps Grin
We are back online now, apologize for the issues might have caused. Thanks for trusting our services.
Activity: 360
bitscalper is back
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
www.buttscalper.com

just purchased, cant afford hosting nor have setup a website before but am offering it to the community to play with once scam is confirmed Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
maybe they are on the same server as MEGAUPLOAD Wink
Hi

Do not panick, this is a problem with the host and will be solved within 9.00 AM Germany time. We already spoke with support and they are working on the issue. Apologizes for the profit loss this might cause.

Thanks for explaining the situation to us.

Looks like the server issues are not fixed already (after 9.00 am Germany time).
Could you please give us a quick update?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I had a VERY positive experience using BitScalper.

Fast responses to emails, extremely fast withdrawal and of course, profit.

I am still using the service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone interested in making a few extra BTC for essentially doing nothing.

The Support Team was extremely professional in all correspondences. 

I can second this... I'm still highly skeptical (hard not to be), but for the time being they are a reliable service. I deposited 90 BTC just as a test because I'm a crazy person, and withdrew 80 BTC out which came quickly. I've generated a little over 2 BTC profit over the past 4 or 5 days... not bad for nothing.
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
I had a VERY positive experience using BitScalper.

Fast responses to emails, extremely fast withdrawal and of course, profit.

I am still using the service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone interested in making a few extra BTC for essentially doing nothing.

The Support Team was extremely professional in all correspondences. 
how have you contact support

you can contact us at [email protected]. Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
That's 8 hours and 36 minutes from now, for lazy people Smiley
Hi

Do not panick, this is a problem with the host and will be solved within 9.00 AM Germany time. We already spoke with support and they are working on the issue. Apologizes for the profit loss this might cause.
how have you contact support

The contact information is on their website. I know the site is down at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: