Pages:
Author

Topic: bitscalper anyone use this ? [PASSWORDS LEAKED] - page 17. (Read 40963 times)

donator
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
Okay so i testen this with about 5 BTC and it worked well plus i got my Money back. So folks what do you think?! Shall i give it another try but this time with 380 BTC? Wink

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Okay so i testen this with about 5 BTC and it worked well plus i got my Money back. So folks what do you think?! Shall i give it another try but this time with 380 BTC? Wink

Go for it. Be sure to report back. Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
No, it does not play the different currencies.
well. then it should.... Smiley
there is much bigger money to win.
I would rather it not. The scalper simply does arbitrage, which a computer can do fairly safely.
Playing at different currencies involves many more variables that puts our money at higher risks. This would be an interesting separate service.
legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1356
aka tonikt
but really, I see it all the time: you can buy 1 BTC in USD market, then sell it in EUR market - and have some profit, even after paying for the EUR->USD currency exchange (which is cheap on forex and can be automated).
and of course it works both ways: sometimes you can buy 1BTC in EUR market and sell in USD with a profit...
plus, there are of course other currencies...
i see huge money there - at least until someone will invent a bot to consume it
if I knew that nobody is inventing this bot ATM, I'd probably start writing it myslef... Smiley
legendary
aka tonikt
You'd be competing with JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs HFT software.
who cares? if they cannot find you... Smiley
legendary
aka tonikt
No, it does not play the different currencies.
well. then it should.... Smiley
there is much bigger money to win.
Activity: 112
does it also play on the exchange rate between different currencies?
i mean, if you also had like an interface to forex....
i believe this way you could earn much more.

You'd be competing with JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs HFT software.
No, it does not play the different currencies. The scalper only play the different prices of BTC at different exchanges.

Example: If mtgox price is 5.00.  And Tradehill is 5.15.  It will buy and sell across those exchanges, taking advantage of the price difference. This is called arbitrage.
It will then send the extra BTC it earned back to our accounts.
question, when your logged in and looking at the today's earnings/total earnings, how often does that update?
The earnings in your account are updated when the "Live Counter" on the front pages is updated. So, I assume it's "live."
legendary
aka tonikt
If the average of .005 daily holds, that's a solid return.  
assuming that the return is ultimate...

as someone nicely pointed out here, there is no reason to believe that this isn't mybitcoin 2.0.
thougt, the more profit they got from your withdrawals today - the lower chance is, that they will get away with your money tomorrow Smiley
but high frequency trading will eventually be getting less and less efficient, as more people will be launching their own bots - so one day... Smiley
Activity: 112
If the average of .005 daily holds, that's a solid return. 
legendary
aka tonikt
i mean, if you also had like an interface to forex....
i believe this way you could earn much more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
question, when your logged in and looking at the today's earnings/total earnings, how often does that update?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
When will we have automated account withdrawals?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Yep, everything is up now. Make it a point to never use AutoVpn again, you just almost got goxed by them  Angry
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Wallet is fine and backed up at the moment. Thanks god! Bitcoind is downloading the block chain now, should be 100% working in some minutes!

I can confirm, that the site is up again.

Good work bitscalper and thanks for taking this seriously.
My advice to you is to make your business as much as possible independ from third-parties like a vps-provider. This means, if you are using a VPS service, you should have a procedure in place how to go on if the service is not available AND the service provider with access to the server should not be able to steal the bitcoins.

Activity: 756
Wallet is fine and backed up at the moment. Thanks god! Bitcoind is downloading the block chain now, should be 100% working in some minutes!

This is good news. I logged in a minute ago and was happy to see that everything was there.

I think your service has the potential to be better than bitcoinica for people that work and don't have time to check their position every 5 minutes.
Activity: 70
Activity: 70
Problem fixed. i'm restarting the server, backing up the wallet and moving everything to a new provider within today.
Pages:
Jump to: