Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 13. (Read 74780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Hey I purchased the script, and I was wondering where I change the BTC price (Where it retrieves it from), because it currently says 1 BTC is $377, when it's $220, which means I can't sell stuff for how much it should be
You need to set up the cron job which automatically updates the exchange rate periodically. I suggest you watch the installation video.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey I purchased the script, and I was wondering where I change the BTC price (Where it retrieves it from), because it currently says 1 BTC is $377, when it's $220, which means I can't sell stuff for how much it should be
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
since doing the last fix most customers are getting

"Address is corrupt"
Lol you really know how to find the weird bugs. On what page is that error occurring?

http://i.imgur.com/XcsHNZs.png

its at the bottom.. 
Hmmm I'm going to need another temporary FTP account.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

"Address is corrupt"
Lol you really know how to find the weird bugs. On what page is that error occurring?

http://i.imgur.com/XcsHNZs.png

its at the bottom.. 
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

"Address is corrupt"
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
ANy themes for the shop that a drag and drop?
You can find alternative bootstrap themes here: http://bootswatch.com/2/

All you need to do is download the bootstrap.min.css file and replace the old one.
bitfreak thanks for you help with the recent issue..

here is another one for you.

"Address is corrupt"

Any ideas?
Activity: 5
ANy themes for the shop that a drag and drop?

Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Bitfreak ,are you going to implant a straight demon connection too in the future?
Daemon, bro, daemon.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Worked, thanks. Are there any limitations on how many sites I can use the script on with only one license?
Read the product description or the license file included with BitShop. "Can be used on 1 site, 1 server".

It's a website Source code , how do you expect from people to be honest about it and not leak it or use it again and again ?? and on many on their websites
I mean you will know about it ? if it was an Application I'am pretty sure you can know about it . but that's a website , even if there is something that makes you know , they can edit the source and that's it
Obviously I cannot know, but that's just the way web software works. If I chose to use some code obfuscation tool then people wouldn't be able to read or edit the source code, and I know how annoying that can be. I will sell more copies if people know they can read and alter the source code.

Apart from that, the source code isn't really what I'm selling, I'm selling a license which gives people access to updates and technical support until their license expires. You may continue to run BitShop after your license expires but you might miss critical updates and bug fixes.

What I really care about is people sharing their license keys, which is why I included a locking mechanism which will freeze a license if it's used to download BitShop from multiple IP addresses in a short period of time. The settings of the locking mechanism can be adjusted in the admin area.

But at the end of the day I have to rely on people to do the right thing. I have seen the source code of BitShop leaked in the past but I keep the price of BitShop low so that people don't feel motivated to share it. If it's a fair price then people will be willing to pay for it, that's what I think anyway.

EDIT: But you are right there's very little I can do about people running it on more than one site. Many web developers try to incorporate some sort of product activation feature but like you said it can be easily removed from the source code unless you're using an obfuscation tool. And I think even the best obfuscation tools can be cracked anyway so it's all a pretty futile effort.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Worked, thanks. Are there any limitations on how many sites I can use the script on with only one license?
Read the product description or the license file included with BitShop. "Can be used on 1 site, 1 server".

It's a website Source code , how do you expect from people to be honest about it and not leak it or use it again and again ?? and on many on their websites
I mean you will know about it ? if it was an Application I'am pretty sure you can know about it . but that's a website , even if there is something that makes you know , they can edit the source and that's it
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 20
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I need to edit the following pages, where do I edit them?
Admin Area -> Themes -> Edit Pages

Or simply look in the /inc/pages folder.

And you should include a link to the instruction video in a .txt-file IMHO.
The video link is on the same page where you download BitShop. It's pretty hard to miss.
@fuckmoolah: the installation video is working fine for me, try using a different web browser. And your issue with the emails should be fixed when you install v1.0.4. I think I forgot to update the version number so it still says 1.0.2.
Actually, WOW, it actually worked right away. Impressive. Smiley

I need to edit the following pages, where do I edit them?
http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/index.php?page=terms
http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/index.php?page=about

Other then that, my shop is ready for launch. Very quick and easy install once the e-mail issue had been solved with the update.
Check out my shop @ http://xboxlivebitcoincodes.com/

And you should include a link to the instruction video in a .txt-file IMHO.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
well i reuploaded the sci files today from the latest download.. and yea.. still get errors. 6 of the 8 transactions today errored out.

What other files could be causing this issue?
I'm probably going to need ftp and database access if you want me to diagnose your issue.

how would u like for me to send you this info.
Just send it to me via PM. Create a temporary FTP account for me.

EDIT: turns out the issue was being caused by the | characters in the item titles. The transaction should always error out if the item name contains the | character. I have provided reesev with a fix and will include that fix in the next release of BitShop.
well i reuploaded the sci files today from the latest download.. and yea.. still get errors. 6 of the 8 transactions today errored out.

I'm probably going to need ftp and database access if you want me to diagnose your issue.

how would u like for me to send you this info.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
@fuckmoolah: the installation video is working fine for me, try using a different web browser. And your issue with the emails should be fixed when you install v1.0.4. I think I forgot to update the version number so it still says 1.0.2.
The youtube instruction video doesn't seem to work either, it' just keeps loading forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OKdgsM1KU&feature=youtu.be

I don't think I'm ever gonna get this script installed, it's too complicated and it lacks detailed instructions and there seems to be issues that you don't have any idea how to solve, like the problem I had with e-mails.

Can someone install it for me? Name your price. I'll pay you when everything works flawlessly.
Pages:
Jump to: