Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 14. (Read 74780 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Now the script is installed, but I can only login to the admin panel. The shop is not showing, it's just showing the custom page for the web hosting when I visit the shop.

The shop is activated in the admin panel.
I'm trying to reinstall it on a new host right now. But where are the instructions?Huh

I know there are some video instructions somewhere, but right now it's impossible to find them. Shouldn't the instructions be somewhere where it's easy to find them???

I manage to reinstall the script but even tough i downloaded 1.0.4 it says 1.0.2 in the control panel.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey man I mentioned earlier about the error that some of my customers get..

when the click confirm and the progress bar starts moving.. after a couple of minutes they get

Transaction not found

This is random and doesnt affect all transactions.. I have only duplicated it once or twice.

What do you think it could be?
I don't really have a clue, you're the only person who seems to be having that issue. It seems like your database is behaving oddly. That error indicates that the transaction could not be located in your database, but in order to reach that point the transaction must have been inserted into the database. It's really an error which should never happen.

well i reuploaded the sci files today from the latest download.. and yea.. still get errors. 6 of the 8 transactions today errored out.

What other files could be causing this issue?
I did get a notice to my store e-mail that a sale had been made. It said "A new transaction has been confirmed" in the subject, so the e-mail function is not completely f*ed up.
Well both of those things use the exact same function so there's no reason one should work while the other one doesn't. It was most likely just a temporary problem with your server. EDIT: actually it looks like the contact form on the official BitShop website has also stopped working. This is strange, it seems like my host has changed something and it has broken the mail() function. I'll open a ticket and ask them about it.

What value do I enter in the field "error level" in "main configuration"?
It should be set to 0 when your shop is live. If you hover your mouse over the text labels you will get more info about that particular setting.

Is there a written manual somewhere? I don't have sound on my computer and can't watch the youtube video.
Unfortunately not.

btw, I did pay for the script three times yesterday. The connection did not work while paying the first two times so it got lost. Can you please check your e-mail and make me a refund for the two payments?
Yes I see your two failed transactions, what address would you like me to send the coins back to?

1. So I don't know about your script man, I'm still having the same problem and I don't know what to ask the support (what is mail()? ). And I  can't send my company e-mails either, so I'm just gonna switch hosting. What hosting do you recommend? I will only use a hosting that accepts bitcoins.

2. Now I need to download the script again, but I don't want to pay for it again, since I already paid, so where can I download the files without paying again?
I have my key here...
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Could you please send me the updated version please since i had a little trouble with downloading its used my keys to many times and i need to get the new update since im still on 1.0.2
It should only freeze your key if you download it from many different IP's in a short period of time. Tell me your key and I can unlock it for you but I don't understand how you managed to get it frozen in the first place.
Activity: 5
Could you please send me the updated version please since i had a little trouble with downloading its used my keys to many times and i need to get the new update since im still on 1.0.2

Thanks alot.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
Bitfreak ,are you going to implant a straight demon connection too in the future?
I bought this script yesterday but cant seem to be able to get the ticker to update.

I have created the cron job and it dont seem to update.
I'm guessing that your script path is wrong, it can be a little bit tricky to figure out what the correct path is. Did you watch the installation tutorial video?

Yeah i got this all working, im such a noob but how do i withdraw my BTC?

Sorry for the silly questions?

You have to unencrypt the Private keys ,and swap them into your wallet ,
Correct me if i'm wrong...

Looks like it, i think im going to try and switch over to the coinbase API though.
legendary
I bought this script yesterday but cant seem to be able to get the ticker to update.

I'm guessing that your script path is wrong, it can be a little bit tricky to figure out what the correct path is. Did you watch the installation tutorial video?

You have to unencrypt the Private keys ,and swap them into your wallet ,
Correct me if i'm wrong...

legendary
pretty impressive script ,may be useful for many people.
Also pretty cheap
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Just released BitShop v1.0.4. It includes improved email headers which will decrease the number of emails sent by BitShop being flagged as spam. It also includes a fix for a minor XSS vulnerability on the contact page and a fix for a session bug which can occur when using the coinbase API. Download new version from client file area.

Can you please help?

THanks.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution

when the click confirm and the progress bar starts moving.. after a couple of minutes they get

Transaction not found

This is random and doesnt affect all transactions.. I have only duplicated it once or twice.

I don't really have a clue, you're the only person who seems to be having that issue. It seems like your database is behaving oddly. That error indicates that the transaction could not be located in your database, but in order to reach that point the transaction must have been inserted into the database. It's really an error which should never happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Transaction not found

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
I set Coinbase API to true in SCI settings and entered all values but its still using old payment method.
I'm guessing that $use_coinbase is returning false in the sci/process-order.php file. Several people are using the coinbase API so I know it works. If you're testing it on a local server that's probably why it wont work. It will fall back to the default payment gateway if it can't reach the coinbase API.
How to fix it?
I'm not sure what the problem is so I can't tell you how to fix it. I would need admin access to your site in order to properly diagnose the issue. If you have any PHP knowledge you should be able to work it out yourself. Problem was incorrect coinbase settings.
legendary
Activity: 1414
I set Coinbase API to true in SCI settings and entered all values but its still using old payment method.
I'm guessing that $use_coinbase is returning false in the sci/process-order.php file. Several people are using the coinbase API so I know it works. If you're testing it on a local server that's probably why it wont work. It will fall back to the default payment gateway if it can't reach the coinbase API.
How to fix it?
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
legendary
Activity: 1414
@ahmedjadoon
The number of required confirmations you can change by editing /sci/config.php

Code:
// number of confirmations needed (can't be 0)
$confirm_num = 1;

Due your security reasons there's no ability to change it to 0 (trust me it's really important). Better idea, if you'd like to have instant payments is enabling Coinbase as payment gateway.
How the Coinbase gateway works.
It just uses the coinbase.com API to process your payments, meaning your wallet will be managed by coinbase instead of having to manage the keys yourself. Read the /install/coinbase.txt file for the setup instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: