Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 3. (Read 74817 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hmm ...
dosnt work for me!

can you help me to intigrate the blockchain api?

Yh, I need this too Sad

Can you insert blockchain?!
I can pay for that @ Bitfreak
Activity: 12
i want a Custom Theme for my Bitshop.
who can do it ?
i can pay 25$ for Custom Theme.

Please pm me.

See on http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/

Bootstrap Template

The default template used by BitShop is built around the Bootstrap 2 framework. If you visit WrapBootstrap or Bootswatch you can get custom made Bootstrap themes. This provides a great way to change the default theme but it's also easy to remove Bootstrap and build a theme from scratch.

Thanks Sir for this nice info.
but i dont have time and i want a a private theme only use for my site.
who can do it ?

Please pm me.

See on http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/

Bootstrap Template

The default template used by BitShop is built around the Bootstrap 2 framework. If you visit WrapBootstrap or Bootswatch you can get custom made Bootstrap themes. This provides a great way to change the default theme but it's also easy to remove Bootstrap and build a theme from scratch.

Activity: 12
who can do it ?

Please pm me.
Hi

I have created 10 Blockchain Wallets, all Wallets have 0.000 BTC.
I Buy my own product, but the Payment Gateway run and run and run.
I have 6 Confirm, but the Gateway says "Please wait while the Bitcoin network confirms the payment."

https://www.picflash.org/viewer.php?img=123KWCISW.png

Thats my settings, is that correct?

Thx
Activity: 23
hmm ...
dosnt work for me!

can you help me to intigrate the blockchain api?

Activity: 8
Will you update  XCN
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Thx for the Update   Grin Grin

The mail function dosnt work!
who can find the Mail.php?

ThX
It's from a PEAR package which should usually be installed by default. It was even installed on XAMPP by default so assumed it would be enabled pretty much everywhere.
Activity: 23
Thx for the Update   Grin Grin

The mail function dosnt work!
who can find the Mail.php?

ThX
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Version 1.1.0 of BitShop has been released. It can be downloaded from the client file area if you have an active license. It adds support for sending emails using a custom SMTP server for those people who can't use the default PHP mail function. It also contains a few small bug fixes and server compatibility tweaks. Some of the configuration settings have been simplified and the ability to sort products by the number of sales has also been added.

@c0ffer: Very nice, I have added your website to the BitShop showcase page. If anyone else has a BitShop store they would like added to the showcase let me know.
Activity: 1
I made an order for 1 year license  shop  Smiley

Awaiting product...

Edit:  Got the product, its nice.

Suggestion:  Please add a module for sellers so people can sell their stuff too like ebay. (Product,Price,What country they ship / what country not....)

^^ that would be nice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Gems:Crypto
With some custom graphics and a little bit of CSS tweaking it has become a nice application of the Bitshop script that will be coming to life soon and ready for new shoppers. VERY happy about this Cheesy
Sounds like it will be very cool, be sure to let us know when it's live.
The store can now be seen here:

http://c0ffer.com/store

Photos and descriptions are still being added.

On the subject of mods for the script, it would be great if it could accept 3rd party mods so others could build on it's functionality in a standardized way... Plug-ins Smiley
Well the gateway module system I created is a pretty standardized way of adding new gateways to BitShop if you just look at how they are coded. I'm not really sure how I could make other parts of the shop even more modular than they already are. I could see a plug-in system being used to detect conflicting mods and stuff like that but I think if you follow the style of BitShop code your mods will be inherently standardized.
It was pretty easy to modify and extending functionality is fairly straightforward since the script is well organized. It did occur to me that some rudimentary stats in the dashboard for visitors would be handy and so too would a chart or graph showing traffic and sales for the previous days, but that's more in the wish list department for me. If I add anything along these lines myself I will be sure to post info.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
With some custom graphics and a little bit of CSS tweaking it has become a nice application of the Bitshop script that will be coming to life soon and ready for new shoppers. VERY happy about this Cheesy
Sounds like it will be very cool, be sure to let us know when it's live.

On the subject of mods for the script, it would be great if it could accept 3rd party mods so others could build on it's functionality in a standardized way... Plug-ins Smiley
Well the gateway module system I created is a pretty standardized way of adding new gateways to BitShop if you just look at how they are coded. I'm not really sure how I could make other parts of the shop even more modular than they already are. I could see a plug-in system being used to detect conflicting mods and stuff like that but I think if you follow the style of BitShop code your mods will be inherently standardized.
@c0ffer: thank you for the positive comment, if you need any help at any time let me know.
You're very welcome.

Quick question (hopefully):

When using an altcoin for payments, it looks like the SCI only does RPC calls.
Does the SCI only use block explorer calls for Bitcoin payments or am I missing the spot where the altcoin block explorer URL is set?

Thanks in advance
If you want to use the default payment gateway to accept altcoins then the only way is to set up a daemon for that altcoin. However you can also use the GoCoin gateway to accept certain altcoins and they will handle it all for you.
Thank you for the info on this and nice work on the new site.

For those who think this sort of thing is interesting I have accomplished the following with the Bitshop script:

The store has been customized to accept c0fferC0in which presented a few interesting challenges in getting the shop to work the way I wanted.

I was in the process of getting the daemon working in conjunction with the store but before that could be applied I had to handle pricing. All stores handle pricing as crypto is converted to national currency at the time of purchase. c0fferC0in prices do not change that way, prices are fixed so the cart had to be modified for showing pricing in c0fferC0in as well as BTC and national currency.

Price info had to be passed along to the processor. In this store you can not use c0fferC0in to purchase shipping so I had to add conditions for that during the checkout process as well.

I added a fallback during the checkout process that has the script switch to block explorer API if it gets errors trying to interact with the daemon. This lead to adding an altcoin address list with similar functionality to that of the BTC address list. There is no admin functionality so it just checks for the addresses during the fallback. If it is successful with RPC then it gets the address from the daemon, if not it goes to the list. The script is well organized so this was fairly straightforward.

I still have some testing to complete but from what I can see with the store you can shop for items and make purchases using BTC or c0fferC0in and the whole thing is as seamless as the original.

legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Just thought I should let you guys know I have created an official BitShop forum where you can discuss all things related to BitShop. It will also be the place to find official and unofficial BitShop mods/extensions. There aren't any mods yet obviously but read: The situation with BitShop modifcations for more information on that. I have also created a Common Problems and FAQ thread which should help answer a lot of common questions and problems that new users run into.

Also checkout the new bitfreak.info homepage, its looking nice and sexy. I basically just decided to remove all the outdated stuff and turn it into a simple portal type page which contains links to the BitShop store and forum and other stuff I'm involved with.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
@c0ffer: thank you for the positive comment, if you need any help at any time let me know.
You're very welcome.

Does the SCI only use block explorer calls for Bitcoin payments or am I missing the spot where the altcoin block explorer URL is set?

Thanks in advance
If you want to use the default payment gateway to accept altcoins then the only way is to set up a daemon for that altcoin. However you can also use the GoCoin gateway to accept certain altcoins and they will handle it all for you.
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@Gibb
Only admin is able to.
Activity: 11
Users can sell products or just admin can? I registered and can't see option to sell anything, and i'm interested of buy it.
You're very welcome.

Thanks in advance
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Version 1.0.9 of BitShop has been released. It fixes a few small problems and the database problem mentioned in my last post.

Pages:
Jump to: