Pages:
Author

Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2) - page 5. (Read 74817 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 13
Havent checked in on updates for a while so was excited to see the massive updates bitfreak!

Do u intend to keep this project going for a while and if so, do u make enough with the sales of licenses to incent u?

I ask because i hate seeing cool, unique projects fizzle out because the user base is too small.  Do u have a suggested monthly target amount that could let people fund ur work?  Or consider crowdfunding popular new features (kind of a paid for vote)?.

Either way, cool stuff and if u give a recommended dollar amount for donations for a single user ill donate for sure. 

Checking out new version now!
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
MS & Adobe keys. [email protected]
Ok... are you sure it didn't it say that your IP address had changed?

No, it didn't
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Ok... are you sure it didn't it say that your IP address had changed?
Your order has been manually confirmed. Was there an error message or anything you can tell me to help solve the problem?

It said unknown error or something like that, I forgot to take a screenshot.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Your order has been manually confirmed. Was there an error message or anything you can tell me to help solve the problem?
Hello,
I sent BTC to purchase the script but always got error when trying to confirm the transaction. The transaction now has 14 confirmations already.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Time to take the new voucher/coupon system for a spin.
I have created 3 vouchers for the readers of this thread.
Each code can only be used once so they may not last long.

1YEARDEAL - will give 10% off on 1 year license key
2YEARDEAL - will give 20% off on 2 year license key
3YEARDEAL - will give 30% off on 3 year license key
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
You can change the password from the account area if you are logged into that account, even if it's an admin account. The password is hashed using sha256 with as many rounds as you set in the main settings, but it's even a little more complicated than that. Look at the pass_hash() function in the lib/security.lib.php file.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have a Problem who can change the Password from the user?
Is this MD5 oder SHA??
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
There are 5 places the PHP mail() function is used:

lib/special.lib.php
sci/ipn-control.php
inc/pages/buy.inc.php
inc/pages/contact.inc.php
inc/jobs/recover.inc.php
Thx for the Update!!

Could you call me the files that are responsible for sending the mails?
So that I can try to use my SMTP protocol.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
The best way to upgrade will be to install a fresh version of 1.0.8 and then re-apply your customizations. You can keep your current database, just make sure to follow the instructions in the install/update.txt file. The modular theme system makes it very easy to create your own theme, I don't think that feature was in 0.9.9. Your shop doesn't actually have that many customizations, it's mostly just visual modifications which will be easy to reapply. The chat page should automatically work in the new version, you'll just have to modify the menu and add a link to the chat page.
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@bitfreak!
Nah, I made so many customs modifications to the old version and it's hard to overcome it now. But I'm on the good way, I mean I'm on the new hosting and step by step configuring the new version in the free time. Thanks.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
@SteamGamesBTC.com: so have you updated BitShop to the latest version yet?

EDIT: Had a look at your website and you still seem to be running an old version. You really should update, the new version is better in almost every possible way.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
@bitfreak! You rocks! PS. Update the title of thread. ;-)
Thanks for reminding me. I have also added a new screenshot since the old one was a bit outdated.
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
@bitfreak! You rocks! PS. Update the title of thread. ;-)
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
Version 1.0.8 of BitShop has been released. It fixes a few bugs and CSRF vulnerabilities. It does not add any new features but it is highly recommended to apply this update as it will make BitShop more secure. Anyone with a BitShop key can download the new version in the client file area.
legendary
electronic [r]evolution
@smokey999: That error means a database connection was not established. You may have downloaded a buggy version of 1.0.7 before I fixed it. Try downloading BitShop again and replace your files. I am also going to release v1.0.8 within the next 24 hours and it will contain a few more bug fixes as well as a fix for the CSRF vulnerability, so you might want to just wait until I release the next version.
Activity: 1
when i use default Gateway and send the bitcoin i get the follow error:

Status: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/smokeyjo/public_html/lib/database.lib.php on line 146

http://prntscr.com/8bht3n

So what s wrong?
A request I would have there also still for the next version.
Namely, the one in the admin area can change the account passwords!
Since I festellen now repeatedly had to my server not on web.de sends the mails.

With the SMTP server I've even not yet business is a little intricacies that Strucktur
Pages:
Jump to: