Pages:
Author

Topic: bitstamp btc withdrawal problem - page 7. (Read 24691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 11, 2014, 10:19:33 AM
I think it's a little busy and they have trouble keeping up.

Alot of people got reminded lately to not store all your savings on an exchange (cough gox).
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 11, 2014, 10:19:17 AM
It alwayes was like this. Sometime they get confirmed fast and sometimes slow. Sometimes they appear after 3 sometimes after 5 or more confirmations. I made deposit and withdrawal to bitstamp today and both were fine

ok but at this time for me it's like there is no transaction at all !

https://blockchain.info/address/1K5xCqe8QEdZKDiZuJrNzKDJiFJmcbso4j

Activity: 248
Merit: 251
February 11, 2014, 10:14:35 AM
It alwayes was like this. Sometime they get confirmed fast and sometimes slow. Sometimes they appear after 3 sometimes after 5 or more confirmations. I made deposit and withdrawal to bitstamp today and both were fine
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
February 11, 2014, 10:08:47 AM
trying to withdraw since 12'o

giving up and selling again
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
February 11, 2014, 09:57:29 AM
My BTC withdrawal has been 'waiting to be processed' for almost 3 hours

Maybe GoX wasn't wrong and this bug really is effecting other exchanges
Activity: 37
February 11, 2014, 09:49:50 AM
In the same boat here :

I put a btc withdrawal 0.11 btc on Bitstamp at 8h this morning

Marked as finished 10 minutes after

But still nothing in blockchain, no confirmation and no id transaction at 15h
Activity: 13
February 11, 2014, 09:47:24 AM
Deposited BTC in bitstamp yesterday.  No problem in my account within 4 confirmations.

Withdrew BTC from bitstamp yesterday.  Took about 10 minutes to be processed.

No problem that I can see.

But that was yesterday! Today is today. And today there are reports that it does not work!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2014, 09:29:47 AM
Deposited BTC in bitstamp yesterday.  No problem in my account within 4 confirmations.

Withdrew BTC from bitstamp yesterday.  Took about 10 minutes to be processed.

No problem that I can see.
February 11, 2014, 09:23:14 AM
Probably GOX creating an error with Bitstamp so that they don`t have to go out of business. 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
https://gliph.me/hUF
February 11, 2014, 09:06:05 AM
I tried to deposit 3btc to my bitstamp account and it still has not been credited. The transaction is on the blockchain with 8 confirmations. Probably similar issue as with MtGox. Might not be only a MtGox issue in the air.

And they call BTC a smooth currency? Still big steps to take before that is 100% true Sad

Hence "beta"
Activity: 4
February 11, 2014, 08:58:04 AM
I tried to deposit 3btc to my bitstamp account and it still has not been credited. The transaction is on the blockchain with 8 confirmations. Probably similar issue as with MtGox. Might not be only a MtGox issue in the air.

And they call BTC a smooth currency? Still big steps to take before that is 100% true Sad

That is not unusual actually - have that all the time. Right now though bitstamp has severe delays in processing transactions so it may take longer still.
February 11, 2014, 08:30:47 AM

Activity: 23
February 11, 2014, 08:03:16 AM
Same here, both my withdrawals from Bitstamp and BTC-E have not hit the blockchain, but the amount has disappeared from both accounts. No answer from either helpdesk yet.

The withdrawals have been made 14 hours ago.
Activity: 126
February 11, 2014, 07:58:03 AM
same here, cashout with the profit. the wallet id which coin was sent from is 14MC1rFAFmma3ngDzkEjyZjoc8B3Y4rNxJ which is indeed, clumped up with a large number of other tx's. my novice point of view was thinking that the spew of w/d that came out of btc-e sort of clogged cryptsy's wallet and is causing delays. either way, it sounds like i just have to wait, thanks very much for the explanation.

i did file a support ticket with cryptsy several hours ago. since, they have asked for tx details, which i provided.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 11, 2014, 07:52:11 AM
And it's clearly not a double spend. Craptsy is just being....craptsy in your case. As far as the blockchain and every client out there is concerned, your BTC have arrived where you sent them. Had you sent them to your wallet they would be there now.

thank you, comforting. any quick way to explain how you know its not a double spend? or could you point me in a direction to learn how to read blockchain more thoroughly?

also, when i pull that same address up myself via blockchain.info, i do not get the double spend warning that the above link gave.

Well you said you had 13 or 16 confirms, which means every exchange and client out there will consider the transfer valid. BTC-e and Stamp credit deposits after 3 confirms, Gox 6 I believe same as the BTC client. So if there's more than 10 by all means it's there.

I checked the link you gave and I'd need to know what your wallet address was to see specifically, seems to be a load of transactions going to the cryptsy address what you linked.

What is obvious is that BTC-e withdrawals were completely down for a period of time, came back, and what was processed during the downtime is backlogged somewhere. Not too worried about that but I want this sorted ASAP to cash out with a profit.
February 11, 2014, 07:47:03 AM
And it's clearly not a double spend. Craptsy is just being....craptsy in your case. As far as the blockchain and every client out there is concerned, your BTC have arrived where you sent them. Had you sent them to your wallet they would be there now.

thank you, comforting. any quick way to explain how you know its not a double spend? or could you point me in a direction to learn how to read blockchain more thoroughly?

also, when i pull that same address up myself via blockchain.info, i do not get the double spend warning that the above link gave.
February 11, 2014, 07:44:09 AM
If you are unlucky and your withdraw was a double spend, could the BTC be gone into the limbus?

Not really relevant, the missing withdrawals did not hit the blockchain in any shape or form.

mine did hit blockchain.. 5btc, and is in there.

February 11, 2014, 07:41:58 AM
If you are unlucky and your withdraw was a double spend, could the BTC be gone into the limbus?

Not really relevant, the missing withdrawals did not hit the blockchain in any shape or form.

mine did hit blockchain.. 5btc, and is in there.
February 11, 2014, 07:41:23 AM

February 11, 2014, 07:40:42 AM
if 5btc of mine went into the nether, i will be taking a fucking trip to russia.

my withdrawal of 5 btc is in there..
Pages:
Jump to: