Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 39. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Ultranode
fyi noobs, this is "fracturing" not decentralization of the market. The latter to remain absent until a true peer2peer exchange arises.

fracturing just makes bot manipulation easier because it costs less to do so. not good for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
This just makes me so happy to see:

ya this is gr8!

a few more weeks like that and Stamps will be #1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile

BAMMMMMMM!!!!   Will be an interesting few weeks, months....
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Bitstamp SEPA account flagged for "possible fraudulent activities" in Belgium (i.e. can't send money). Bitstamp is investigating the issue.
Damn,

Cite your sources.

Just out of my local branch, had some weird error messages with sending over the daily/weekly limit (2500/5000EUR) - which made no sense. Couldn't even send 1000 EUR.

Went to the bank (BNP Paribas Fortis), they checked the account number (I wasn't the first calling in for this apparently) and confirmed it was flagged.

Could it be that it is you who was flagged? Either way there needs to be conformation on this did you create a thread already?

No, they most likely flagged the account because either:

• people sent SEPA to bitstamp, bought coins and then said "wasn't me, must have virus" or
  • people used stolen banking credentials to buy coins on bitstamp

This happens only so many times without the destination account (bitstamp) getting a flag. Happened to me with intersango in 2011. Telling them I really wanted to send the money by phone helped and no, it wasn't my account that was flagged, but intersango account.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
what?

I'm also from Belgium...
Hope this issue gets resolved soon!

edit: my last SEPA transfer was 1 day ago, so must be a recent problem...
KS
Activity: 448
Bitstamp SEPA account flagged for "possible fraudulent activities" in Belgium (i.e. can't send money). Bitstamp is investigating the issue.
Damn,

Cite your sources.

Just out of my local branch, had some weird error messages with sending over the daily/weekly limit (2500/5000EUR) - which made no sense. Couldn't even send 1000 EUR.

Went to the bank (BNP Paribas Fortis), they checked the account number (I wasn't the first calling in for this apparently) and confirmed it was flagged.

Could it be that it is you who was flagged? Either way there needs to be conformation on this did you create a thread already?

I had my accounts checked to be sure, everything normal (money going in/out, no flags). I'll open a thread.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Damn,

Cite your sources.

KS
Damn,

Cite your sources.

legendary
Damn,

Cite your sources.
KS
legendary
Some dude sold >1000 BTC below market value @84 USD Cheesy

Thanks for the cheap coins Wink

Looks like it stopped at 90.

If gox follows those coins weren't cheap...

why  would gox follow? It was just a mistake, price will bounce back Smiley

It already is following slightly.

Whatever you think of it, panic, manipulation or simply someone wanting $$$ it's certainly no mistake, the askwalls keep popping up.
legendary

why  would gox follow? It was just a mistake, price will bounce back Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary
Merit: 1007
http://trading.i286.org/

but I also only now realized you can switch to bitstamp, although not in firefox.

here's the direct link: http://trading.i286.org/bitstamp/?item=btc¤cy=usd
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
What is the point of all these small orders on both sides?

Has to be the same guy? Just some brat that is bored or some weird strategy?

what site is this?
legendary
now at 93.59, constantly moving
somebody really wants some $$$
legendary
Another 1k ask just popped up at 93.9