Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange - page 50. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 251
it seams the arbitrator bots are not picking up on bitstamps constant reduced price for bitcoins. price has been at least 5 or >  now around four dollar differential.   currently the price at STAMP is 120 while the price at gox is 124. cheep coins over at Bitstamp right now.

also its probably a bitcoinity thing but showing sever hours of no info on stamp, two separate occasions in the last 24 hours.

Historically (if you look at the 30 day average on bitcoincharts.com) the price on Bitstamp is usually higher than Gox.  I was going to tweak my arbitrage bot now that it seems to be trending lower than Gox, but figured I would wait a few more days to see if this is just a temporary thing or not
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
it seams the arbitrator bots are not picking up on bitstamps constant reduced price for bitcoins. price has been at least 5 or >  now around four dollar differential.   currently the price at STAMP is 120 while the price at gox is 124. cheep coins over at Bitstamp right now.

also its probably a bitcoinity thing but showing several hours of no info on stamp, two separate occasions in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
There really should be a site that adds the bids and asks from all sites.

http://bitcoin-analytics.com/
Activity: 323
Merit: 251
There really should be a site that adds the bids and asks from all sites.
It won't last! Arbitrage bots will eliminate this when it's not due to a service failure

ya but still we gotta get the focuse of GOX if some one were to come on here to learn about BTC they would think MT gox was the only one people that are in the know are using.  that means another fuck up by mt gox with 70% of the money and coins and all the noobs go there then i dont think that they are changing. they will just put up with the lag and the bs and if they gett attacked then what. we need to decentralize our decentralized money. dont you think?!?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
It won't last! Arbitrage bots will eliminate this when it's not due to a service failure
BITSTAMP WALL OBSERVER.

A free service brought to you by the bitcoin community

we saw today that bitstamp stopped following mt gox and did its own thing. I think this is a good idea to stop focusing on MT GOX so much and let others know that there are other exchanges out there.

today demonstration of it leaving the norm by 15 plus dollars is a good sign that wee need a tracker for bitstamp as well as mt gox. for those of you who dislike,don't use, despise,mt gox or just love the ease and smoothness of bitstamp then this is your place

feel free to post whenever neccicary, and Whenever there is a significant change in market depth, please update this thread with a new depth chart, and a good price chart with some TA is also welcome,

BITSTAMP- NEXT BEST EXCHANGE.
Pages:
Jump to: