Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 2014-10-14) - page 5. (Read 49754 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
This is partly up to us.

I suggest anyone who wants bitcoin to succeed to move their accounts to bitcoin friendly banks, and avoid banks that block like the pest.

If they ask for the reason, tell them it is their lack of support for bitcoins.

Activity: 90
if you read their news page and their tweets you would know that they are having problems with their Banking software

Dear Bitstamp clients,

We are currently experiencing some problems with our banking software. As a result, deposits and withdrawals may be delayed. We expect this issue to be solved be resolved tomorrow or the next day.

We kindly ask our customers with pending transfers to remain patient and refrain from submitting additional support tickets on the matter. We will announce as soon as this issue gets resolved.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
The Bitstamp team

My withdrawal is in "processed" status since 12/11. So I don't think that this has anything to do with their software update.

what software update ?  I wrote Banking software, do you know how these things works ?

Yes I do. However, these guys from bitstamp stated that my transfer was successfully processed by their bank (as of 13/11)....
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
if you read their news page and their tweets you would know that they are having problems with their Banking software

Dear Bitstamp clients,

We are currently experiencing some problems with our banking software. As a result, deposits and withdrawals may be delayed. We expect this issue to be solved be resolved tomorrow or the next day.

We kindly ask our customers with pending transfers to remain patient and refrain from submitting additional support tickets on the matter. We will announce as soon as this issue gets resolved.

Best regards,
The Bitstamp team

My withdrawal is in "processed" status since 12/11. So I don't think that this has anything to do with their software update.

what software update ?  I wrote Banking software, do you know how these things works ?

Dear Bitstamp clients,

Best regards,
The Bitstamp team

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You can add ING in the Netherlands to the banks allowing deposits, my SEPA transaction last week was processed within 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

Dear Bitstamp clients,

Best regards,
The Bitstamp team
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Anyone having problems with getting funds out of bitstamp?

I have requested a wire transfer for $21,000 @ 12.11.2013 to a Latvian bank. Still no cash, no response from Bitstamp. Also their site seems to be down now. I'm starting to worry.
legendary
Called my bank and they said the money went through without a problem. Hope that bitstamp will solve my support ticket ASAP
eoJ
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
anyone having problems with getting funds in?
I send some EUR more than a week ago and still nothing on my account.
I am using keytrade in Belgium.

(up until now, no problem)
Yep, sent £15k on Friday, before the cutoff time, in Euros, but it hasn't arrived yet.
legendary
anyone having problems with getting funds in?
I send some EUR more than a week ago and still nothing on my account.
I am using keytrade in Belgium.

(up until now, no problem)
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
BTW - Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nürnberg in Germany has no problems with transfers into Stamp. Usually take 1 or 2 days, 3 at the most.

Thx, added.

updated.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
Updated 2013-09-25

Countries with issues: Belgium, Germany, Spain
Banks blocking the transfers: BNP Paribas Fortis (BE), Norisbank (DE), ING DIRECT (ES)
Banks allowing the transfers: MPB (BE), ING DIBA (DE), Sparda-BW Bank (DE), Sparkassen (DE), Bankinter (ES)

Countries OK: France, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden,
Banks allowing the transfers: BNP Paribas (FR), BRD-GSG (RO), UniCredit (SLO), Skandia Banken (SE)   

CIB Bank in Hungary (subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo) is bullying its customers who want to get involved with Bitcoins. I've heard many stories and had experience myself too. They made me fill out a multi-page form for trying to wire 40 euros (!!!) to an exchange, and asking me for proof of home address(!) and passport copies (!!!) of beneficial owners of the exchange business itself. How nonsense that is, right?

I told them that having Nejc Kodric's papers would mean I could steal his identity so I am sure they're just joking.

I also told them that my deposit account with them holds my savings and I am not willing to trust them anymore with it unless they provide me with proof of home address of their bank's beneficial owners. Guess what, they couldn't provide it, so I cashed out and closed my account.

In contrast, Magnet Bank was super friendly and I had many transactions go through without any problems. In fact they're a very forward looking, socially responsible green bank in Hungary.

LOL, that is the way to handle it. Call them out and reflect back to them what they are doing. (At least it gives them some perspective.) If they are bothering you about 40 bucks, their real motive is pretty clear. Close those accounts and move them.

BTW - Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nürnberg in Germany has no problems with transfers into Stamp. Usually take 1 or 2 days, 3 at the most.
Activity: 217
KS
Thx Adeel06, keo, senor_coconut.

Updated.
keo
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Updated 2013-09-25

Countries with issues: Belgium, Germany, Spain
Banks blocking the transfers: BNP Paribas Fortis (BE), Norisbank (DE), ING DIRECT (ES)
Banks allowing the transfers: MPB (BE), ING DIBA (DE), Sparda-BW Bank (DE), Sparkassen (DE), Bankinter (ES)

Countries OK: France, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden,
Banks allowing the transfers: BNP Paribas (FR), BRD-GSG (RO), UniCredit (SLO), Skandia Banken (SE)   

CIB Bank in Hungary (subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo) is bullying its customers who want to get involved with Bitcoins. I've heard many stories and had experience myself too. They made me fill out a multi-page form for trying to wire 40 euros (!!!) to an exchange, and asking me for proof of home address(!) and passport copies (!!!) of beneficial owners of the exchange business itself. How nonsense that is, right?

I told them that having Nejc Kodric's papers would mean I could steal his identity so I am sure they're just joking.

I also told them that my deposit account with them holds my savings and I am not willing to trust them anymore with it unless they provide me with proof of home address of their bank's beneficial owners. Guess what, they couldn't provide it, so I cashed out and closed my account.

In contrast, Magnet Bank was super friendly and I had many transactions go through without any problems. In fact they're a very forward looking, socially responsible green bank in Hungary.

Activity: 69
a big question mark
ING Direct (Spain): I confirm that they do not allow SEPA transfers to Bitstamp, got denied 24/10/2013.

More info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1p4qi5/my_bank_is_denying_my_sepa_transfer_to_bitstamp/
Activity: 217
Please add SwedBank from Sweden to the blacklist. Here is a link on how they froze a woman's account for selling on local bitcoins http://www.coindesk.com/swedish-bank-freezes-customers-account-sells-5-btc/
KS
For the record: I didn't have any problems transfering money from my German bank account to BitStamp around May/June/July. Not tested recently though. Each time 500-1000 EUR. Bank used: Deutsche Bank (German bank).

I had no issue before August either. We're now past mid-October and they're still not cleared. I had informed them back then, this is taking wayyy too long.

Thx for the info, I'll add it to the list when you can confirm a recent transfer.
Activity: 133
For the record: I didn't have any problems transfering money from my German bank account to BitStamp around May/June/July. Not tested recently though. Each time 500-1000 EUR. Bank used: Deutsche Bank (German bank).
Pages:
Jump to: