Pages:
Author

Topic: BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 2014-10-14) - page 6. (Read 49787 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
No change in Belgium, same flags. Anyone knows how long thy might take to lift?
KS
Thanks, added to the list.

updated.

edit: thread name change
from "BITSTAMP SEPA account flagged - no transfer countries/banks' list (upd 25/09)"
to "BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 25/09)"
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
German Sparkassen seem to work.
KS
Norisbank (DE).

Updated.

edit: typo
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
Germany..... issues

are you saying you are from germany and experience issues transferring funds to bitstamp?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3183166

In English:
"The payee's bank returned the payment order. Reason: Regulatory requirements."

I.e. it was bitstamp's bank in Slovenia who returned the wire transfer.

Bank called me. Despite the message above it turned out it was actually my bank that was responsible for the return! The transaction was marked suspicious by some automatic filter ("embargo filter", has nothing to do with a political embargo). Now that they know the transaction really is from me it should be ok, also for future transactions.

My guess is many banks use similar filters or even the very same filters from some provider company. Now Bitstamp got on a grey list because there was a relative high amount of fraud going on (as expected). This causes trouble for everybody as banks have to double check transactions. Thank you fraudsters.

Activity: 278
Merit: 251
Bitcoin-Note-and-Voucher-Printing-Empowerer
Germany..... issues

are you saying you are from germany and experience issues transferring funds to bitstamp?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3183166

In English:
"The payee's bank returned the payment order. Reason: Regulatory requirements."

I.e. it was bitstamp's bank in Slovenia who returned the wire transfer.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Germany..... issues

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
Germany..... issues
donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
i noticed that there were no more exchange on bitstamp since 09 sept, am  i mistaken?

-- edit --

i found the answer

Their API was broken, it's fixed now so Bitcoin Charts work with them again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Crypto-ideologist
i noticed that there were no more exchange on bitstamp since 09 sept, am  i mistaken?

-- edit --

i found the answer
KS
BNP Paribas.

Thx. BNP Paribas Fortis was blocking the transfers. These bankers make no sense.

OP updated.
KS
@mmitech and pankkake: which banks?

OP updated.

I am using UniCredit bank

Bitstamp's at UniCredit (SLO) too, it would be surprising if you had issues.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

OP updated.

I am using UniCredit bank
KS

OP updated.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi, I've only seen this thread today. This was happening to me also with a bank from Ireland. Allied Irish Bank.
Again they would let me go into a branch and make the deposit. It was lifted last week and online transfers were re-allowed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
things you own end up owning you
last week I sent a SEPA of 3 digits and it got credited the same day, this week I sent a SEPA deposit of 4 digits and it got credited the same day, I had to open a ticket and ask them to check hourly for my deposit and they did kindly did.

I am located in Slovenia so maybe this is why it worked so fast for me!! otherwise my bank consultant said that for SEPA it doesn't matter from which country in EU you are, they all take almost the same time to get credited.
legendary
Activity: 1190
ING from Spain does not allow to send funds to Bitstamp. After trying they always call to tell you it is not possible to send money there Sad

Do they give you an "official" reason?

Nothing. Just that you can't send funds to that account.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
ING from Spain does not allow to send funds to Bitstamp. After trying they always call to tell you it is not possible to send money there Sad

Do they give you an "official" reason?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

well it is a spanish bank, perhaps they dont have anh money to transfer anywhere jajajjaa  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Pages:
Jump to: