Pages:
Author

Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OLD and LOCKED] - page 48. (Read 55576 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Looking good here guys.. Keep up the good work!

it was only a matter of time before bob, gekko and co came to ruin the fun.  beware guys, new wallet on trex with 45k coins.

haha, bob surplus pump and dump.

wallet 1 bob.

wallet 2 gecko.

fake roadmap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
What sort of shady business is going on here? One guy buying up all the coins, then faking volume so he can rip everyone else off who joins in unknowingly? 
Activity: 691
This garbage one day ago 210 satoshi on bittrex.
Today this shit coin one scammer buying from his sell order and create fake pump from 210 satoshi to 80k.

Activity: 238
That is an agreeable statement, and having reservations is definitely a good idea.  I for one think this could be legit, and it may or may not work out.  I have been burned and I have made good money on coins.  Time will tell but I like the plan and think it has some people trying to make it work so it is a gamble I am going to ride out for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Oh, it must be because English is my second language.  I do think you were the first person to say "YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED[/b]" shortly after this thread was launched.  I am sure it had an affect on people mining.  Doesn't matter, I have some and look forward to buying something. 

Grin

I don't think it had any effect on anything. Shitcoin miners and pumpers are quite resilient. It's just there so I could say "I told you so".

You should be going around every altcoin thread just saying I told you so, when bitcoin drops in price just say I told you so.

What a joke!

He'd be correct almost 100% of the time. Another altcoin failing is almost as predictable as the sun rising.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Oh, it must be because English is my second language.  I do think you were the first person to say "YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED[/b]" shortly after this thread was launched.  I am sure it had an affect on people mining.  Doesn't matter, I have some and look forward to buying something. 

Grin

I don't think it had any effect on anything. Shitcoin miners and pumpers are quite resilient. It's just there so I could say "I told you so".

You should be going around every altcoin thread just saying I told you so, when bitcoin drops in price just say I told you so.

What a joke!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Grin

Old thread archived just in case:

https://archive.is/tg4Og

Note how kilo17 and other puppets are absent here and the OP hasn't posted anything except the first post. Expect "I gotz hacked" or some other lame excuse soon.

Do I need to spell it out?

YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED

By all means go ahead and mine/buy it and then come back to cry about it.

I want to thank Señor Suchmoon for starting the BST thread with accusations of SCAM - it certainly made it easier for me to mine BitStone- so from the bottom of my heart - GRACIAS SENOR SUCHMOON

You're welcome although you're mistaken. I did not start any BST scam accusation threads. One of the bagholders will eventually.

Grin
legendary
I want to thank Señor Suchmoon for starting the BST thread with accusations of SCAM - it certainly made it easier for me to mine BitStone- so from the bottom of my heart - GRACIAS SENOR SUCHMOON

You're welcome although you're mistaken. I did not start any BST scam accusation threads. One of the bagholders will eventually.
legendary
Activity: 945
is funny to see people that didnt gave this a chance when it was open to mine or to buy it cheap, now they come around to talk with the same old lame story!

Yep!

Sold the ones I mined at 7k   Cry
legendary
is funny to see people that didnt gave this a chance when it was open to mine or to buy it cheap, now they come around to talk with the same old lame story!

Well, I can understand. Unfortunately, the Fudders end up being correct more than 99% of the time. Since I have been involved with alts, the vast majority have not been fruitful for the long haul. Thank goodness that I am a small time investor; so I haven't been hurt too bad. Also, if possible, like it was with this coin, I have learned to put myself in a position quickly, where I still come out ahead even if things go south.
legendary
Thug for life!

legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
what chart are you looking at?
Activity: 140
Unbelievable people think this is legitimate.

Same as other scams.
legendary
It seems that one person has almost 50% of all coins Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

He sent  coin to several other wallet's...

Took you long enough to find that address. Are you going to finish connecting the dots here?
legendary
Thug for life!
legendary
Activity: 1008
we have to thank that person that has deep packets and can take that amount of dump.

bitstone = richonly
Activity: 606
It seems that one person has almost 50% of all coins Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm

He sent  coin to several other wallet's...
Pages:
Jump to: